Jump to topic:

My resignation from Debate.org

ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 1:38:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I believe my time has come to leave debate.org. There are more important things rolling into my life, and I cannot really afford to be on this site any longer. I resign from any forum games I have signed up for, and I urge everyone to vote against me in my debates to keep the continuity of peace and fairness going on this site.

Now, on to some things that must be said about some.

I-am-a-panda: From bashing me when I first came here, to being one of my uber friends on this site, i appreciate all you have done for me. I hope one day, if I travel to Ireland, to see you drunk screaming "Lwerd come love me!!!!" and stumbling all over the place. You will be by far one of the people i miss the most on this site.

Logical-Master: Your name says it all, you are a leading man in this site and deserve to be highly respected by all. Like I said though, deserve. Nobody does respect either way.

Lwerd: Didnt know ya, but your cool. I guess.

DATCMOTO: Go get a life.

Poejoe: Thank you for helping me when I first came here. I will still be able to post here and again on debatefans and will gladly help you anyday.

Brian: LOL You really made me laugh a lot. Stay funny.

Some1john: I always thought of you as a complete weenie (no profanities allowed LOL). But after i began to talk to you more, I realized, you were okay. Thanks for makin' debatechan. GO THERE PEOPLES!

KRF: Your cool. Thank you for everything.

Mongoose: You will be successful in your debate career. I know it. Be good. Stay true. Good luck.

Now on to more serious matters. The forum thread "Odd type of votebombing" was started due to some changes made in the leaderboards. My friends, that was I who did those changes. I believed some members deserved to be on the top more than others, I also successfully created multiple accounts at which have been closed. I realize what I did was wrong and have gone back and unvoted every vote I made.

I thank you all again for being there for more me in my times of trouble and I appreciate the great run.

-Usafkid1121
(Christian May)
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 5:38:34 PM
At 6/10/2009 1:38:34 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
My friends, that was I who did those changes. I believed some members deserved to be on the top more than others, I also successfully created multiple accounts at which have been closed.

I understand that even with your fair well you want to make DDO a better place, but this is obviously BS.

Anyway, see ya! I'll miss you around!
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 6:05:13 PM
WEll..... im shocked... he always talked about it, but I truly never thought he would go through with it... Well, I gotta give him a thank you, although he is #1 on my "To Kill" list, he did introduce AnimeFanTony, a few others, and I to this site... Well, Goodbye Usafkid1121!!!! You will be truly missed... for a while.
I'm back.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 7:37:02 PM
At 6/10/2009 5:38:34 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 6/10/2009 1:38:34 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
My friends, that was I who did those changes. I believed some members deserved to be on the top more than others, I also successfully created multiple accounts at which have been closed.

I understand that even with your fair well you want to make DDO a better place, but this is obviously BS.

Anyway, see ya! I'll miss you around!

I regret to inform that this is not BS as a matter of fact. The proof is in the link:
http://www.debate.org...
The number matches mine and it's quite obvious that I made it. Ill even post it up on the comment section of the account. This is me:
And this as well:
I apologize greatly to all.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 7:38:49 PM
EDIT!

"Some1john: I always thought of you as a complete weenie (no profanities allowed :LOL), AND YOU STILL ARE. But after i began to talk to you more, I :realized, you were okay. Thanks for :makin' debatechan. GO THERE PEOPLES!"
@some1john
Also, I forgot to congratulate you on your 18th birthday for going 18 years without kissing someone other than your mom.
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 8:03:01 PM
well you did bug me, but i'd still rather see you around on here, but i completely understand. Have fun in the real worldz, usafkid. good luck
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 8:14:23 PM
Looks like the value of webcorp just went up a few thousand!
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 8:26:37 PM
At 6/10/2009 8:14:23 PM, Nik wrote:
Looks like the value of webcorp just went up a few thousand!

I actually laughed at this. Good show.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 9:07:06 PM
I can honestly say i'll miss you :D You added a few smiles to the forum and I hope you return someday.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2009 7:43:13 PM
Dat dont be a prick. Take a page outta his book and resign your self.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 7:21:36 AM
At 6/11/2009 7:43:13 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
Dat dont be a prick. Take a page outta his book and resign your self.

It's never gonna happen, Tarzan.

Matthew 12:30 (The Message)

30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 12:16:24 PM
At 6/12/2009 7:21:36 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

He's right, he probably won't resign himself. It's like a zit - you have to pop it before it'll go away.
Scyrone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 1:46:47 PM
Your joking right? resignation? You've been here for four months and you act like your the sh*t? Dude, I've been here since late '07 and I don't give a crap about you :/
resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 2:11:02 PM
At 6/12/2009 1:46:47 PM, Scyrone wrote:
Your joking right? resignation? You've been here for four months and you act like your the sh*t? Dude, I've been here since late '07 and I don't give a crap about you :/

oh shut up you bothersome ditz. You've only been here a year. GET IT RIGHT!!!!

to usafkid:
sad to see another halo fan go :(
come back and talk some time.
Oh and I forgive you for jacking my PM game.
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 5:05:00 PM
At 6/12/2009 1:46:47 PM, Scyrone wrote:

Ok, as of June 15, 2009 my account will be closed. Also, sycrone. MY name is probably more well known then yours will ever be. Up until two seconds ago, I didn't even know you existed. I gave an explanation for my resignation, unlike others who have just up and left. So sycrone, when you become as talented as me, and begin to contribute HALF of what I have, then you may say something, but compare my 700+ posts to your five. Then we see who clearly is the "better" man.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 5:07:39 PM
At 6/12/2009 12:16:24 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/12/2009 7:21:36 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

He's right, he probably won't resign himself. It's like a zit - you have to pop it before it'll go away.

OMG! I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD!
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 5:22:34 PM
Yeah - it always gives me a giggle that DAT is dumb enough to think that AFT and I are the same person, despite the mountain of evidence otherwise...

If I chose to, I could easily operate another account for several weeks without anyone noticing... especially the likes of DAT.
burningpuppies101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 9:11:06 PM
usafkid, i'll miss you, but this thread is quite uncalled for.

you haven't been here long enough to claim a huge impact on the site, so don't assume one exists. don't get me wrong, you were great for the site, but this is slightly overblown...
Omnes te moriturum amant 

RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 9:44:52 PM
I think usafkid did have a major impact on the site. His vote admitted vote bombing was a major factor in Tartarize, one of our best debaters, quitting the site. I give usafkid credit for fessing up and undoing his vote bombing. He did the right thing.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 1:21:51 PM
Why is he still here though its the 16th and the account isnt closed yet? Probably too busy on runecape to close it.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2009 5:14:18 AM
At 6/12/2009 5:22:34 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
(1)Yeah - it always gives me a giggle that DAT is dumb enough to think that AFT and I are the same person, despite the mountain of evidence otherwise...

(2)If I chose to, I could easily operate another account for several weeks without anyone noticing... especially the likes of DAT.

(1) Not me!
(2) But I'm EASILY smart enuff too!

Matthew 23:28 (New King James Version)
28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

The Cross.. the Cross.