Total Posts:71|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Upload a pic of yourself to get my approval!

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:03:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think this was done years ago, but upload a pic of yourself, and give the link in this thread. You seem more real when I have a pic to go by! Get ten instant Koopin points!

*hopes they fall for the oldest stalker trick in the book*
kfc
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:10:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

Maybe you did not hear me right, ten Koopin Points....
kfc
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:12:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:10:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

Maybe you did not hear me right, ten Koopin Points....

Well then, what can the be used for, eh?
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:13:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:12:26 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:10:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

Maybe you did not hear me right, ten Koopin Points....

Well then, what can the be used for, eh?

Get enough and you can marry my future child.
kfc
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:19:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:13:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:12:26 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:10:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

Maybe you did not hear me right, ten Koopin Points....

Well then, what can the be used for, eh?

Get enough and you can marry my future child.

Well there is a 50% chance of it being a male, and I'm not homosexual.

And I'm not a pedophile.

I combat your amusing comments with my amusing logic.

AND MY LUNACY.

WAHWAHWAHHAHAHAHAHA
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:24:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

lolololololololol
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:29:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:12:26 PM, MasterKage wrote:



Well there is a 50% chance of it being a male, and I'm not homosexual.

If he looks anything like me, you're gonna wish you were homo.
kfc
Gileandos
Posts: 2,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:52:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:29:46 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:12:26 PM, MasterKage wrote:



Well there is a 50% chance of it being a male, and I'm not homosexual.

If he looks anything like me, you're gonna wish you were homo.

The laughing hurt so bad...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

I saw it
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:47:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

I saw it

I bet you saved a pic.... for later.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:47:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 5:47:27 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

I saw it

I bet you saved a pic.... for later.

By which I mean special alone time.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:48:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 5:47:51 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:47:27 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

I saw it

I bet you saved a pic.... for later.

By which I mean special alone time.

By which I mean masturbation.
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:50:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 5:47:51 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:47:27 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

I saw it

I bet you saved a pic.... for later.

By which I mean special alone time.

Thaddeus, you creepyness and your creepy mind is unrivaled.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:52:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 5:50:03 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:47:51 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:47:27 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

I saw it

I bet you saved a pic.... for later.

By which I mean special alone time.

Thaddeus, you creepyness and your creepy mind is unrivaled.

=)
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:52:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:03:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
I think this was done years ago, but upload a pic of yourself, and give the link in this thread. You seem more real when I have a pic to go by! Get ten instant Koopin points!

*hopes they fall for the oldest stalker trick in the book*

This is a more recent picture of me (as in I snapped it with my laptop camera minutes ago), and you can find others in an album on my profile from a few years ago.

http://i43.tinypic.com...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:53:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 5:52:27 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:03:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
I think this was done years ago, but upload a pic of yourself, and give the link in this thread. You seem more real when I have a pic to go by! Get ten instant Koopin points!

*hopes they fall for the oldest stalker trick in the book*

This is a more recent picture of me (as in I snapped it with my laptop camera minutes ago), and you can find others in an album on my profile from a few years ago.

http://i43.tinypic.com...

H0t!
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:54:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

I saw it

Man, now I wanna see. :(
kfc
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 6:10:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 5:54:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

I saw it

Man, now I wanna see. :(

<-------------------
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 6:14:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 5:14:13 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
<----- I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love you to love me.

I mean this in the most homosexual way possible: you are one sexy beast, Thad.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 6:18:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 6:10:43 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:54:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM, 16kadams wrote:


I saw it.

Man, now I wanna see. :(

<-------------------

You're real!
kfc
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 6:22:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 6:14:26 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:14:13 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
<----- I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love you to love me.

I mean this in the most homosexual way possible: you are one sexy beast, Thad.

I love you too, but my heart belongs to another. I was going to propose to her, but I didn't want to steal Koopin and Rogue's thunder.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 6:26:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 6:22:47 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/6/2012 6:14:26 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:14:13 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
<----- I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love you to love me.

I mean this in the most homosexual way possible: you are one sexy beast, Thad.

I love you too, but my heart belongs to another. I was going to propose to her, but I didn't want to steal Koopin and Rogue's thunder.

DDO IS A PLACE OF LOVE!!!!!!!
kfc
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 6:28:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 6:10:43 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:54:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:40:58 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:08:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
I actually did this a few weeks ago (for 5 minutes). It was my DDO avatar.

Yeah, not doing that again.

I saw it

Man, now I wanna see. :(

<-------------------

Nice picture, kage.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 7:02:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 6:14:26 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:14:13 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
<----- I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love you to love me.

I mean this in the most homosexual way possible: you are one sexy beast, Thad.

+1
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 7:06:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 4:03:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
I think this was done years ago, but upload a pic of yourself, and give the link in this thread. You seem more real when I have a pic to go by! Get ten instant Koopin points!

*hopes they fall for the oldest stalker trick in the book*

*completely falls for it*

This is a picture of me from the summer -> http://www.debate.org...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 7:11:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/6/2012 7:06:22 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:03:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
I think this was done years ago, but upload a pic of yourself, and give the link in this thread. You seem more real when I have a pic to go by! Get ten instant Koopin points!

*hopes they fall for the oldest stalker trick in the book*

*completely falls for it*

This is a picture of me from the summer -> http://www.debate.org...

Did you actually link us to your profile picture?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus