Jump to topic:

DDO's Love Triangle Explodes *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 12:37:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now wait just a damn minute here. I heard that Rogue and Koopin were supposed to be getting married here at Debate.org. I was given this horrible news at the very last moment. Needless to say that I am displeased with the recent news about the affair which took place in a secret hiding place. After Rogue and I seperated, she told me that she wanted to see other people. But I never thought that my best friend of 5 years named Koopin, would stab me in the back.
This is outrageous ! I trusted my ole lady Rogue, for she was ever so dear to me. (wiping tears from eyes) I should have known that something was going on behind closed doors. I never really suspected this one though. How could she do this to me. Koopin doesnt deserve this, not at all. I am taking this to court. You will be the judge and jury here. Who should get Rogue's hand in marriage this year ?
Should it be Inferno The Great, or Master Koopin. Happy Valentines Day. =)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 12:38:48 PM
At 2/7/2012 12:37:57 PM, inferno wrote:
Now wait just a damn minute here. I heard that Rogue and Koopin were supposed to be getting married here at Debate.org. I was given this horrible news at the very last moment. Needless to say that I am displeased with the recent news about the affair which took place in a secret hiding place. After Rogue and I seperated, she told me that she wanted to see other people. But I never thought that my best friend of 5 years named Koopin, would stab me in the back.
This is outrageous ! I trusted my ole lady Rogue, for she was ever so dear to me. (wiping tears from eyes) I should have known that something was going on behind closed doors. I never really suspected this one though. How could she do this to me. Koopin doesnt deserve this, not at all. I am taking this to court. You will be the judge and jury here. Who should get Rogue's hand in marriage this year ?

Koopin.

Next!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 1:02:51 PM
At 2/7/2012 1:00:43 PM, Koopin wrote:
Koopin!

Rogue should go to jail... for stealing my heart!

She stole mine first. Now gimme her back. Or I am going to eat up your entire box of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 1:06:02 PM
At 2/7/2012 1:02:51 PM, inferno wrote:
Koopin!

She stole mine first. Now gimme her back. Or I am going to eat up your entire box of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

It's not in my power, I don't own her. She owns me.
kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 1:09:37 PM
At 2/7/2012 1:06:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/7/2012 1:02:51 PM, inferno wrote:
Koopin!

It's not in my power, I don't own her. She owns me.

No. She has put a spell on you. The Red Dragon is a very wicked entity indeed and is to not be taken lightly. She does not have your best interest at heart. She is quite selfish, as you will soon find out for yourself.
Brain_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 1:11:39 PM

ahahahhahaha
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 4:40:53 PM
Now wait just a damn minute here. I heard that Rogue and Koopin were supposed to be getting married here at Debate.org. I was given this horrible news at the very last moment. Needless to say that I am displeased with the recent news about the affair which took place in a secret hiding place. After Rogue and I seperated, she told me that she wanted to see other people. But I never thought that my best friend of 5 years named Koopin, would stab me in the back.:

In his defense, he loves KFC, and she was finger-licking good ;)

You can't put that kind of pressure on a man who loves KFC that much.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 6:49:39 PM
One woman caught in-between the adoration's of two men...Just do what they do in the stories. Let Rogue make the choice lol
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 6:53:17 PM
At 2/7/2012 6:49:39 PM, phantom wrote:
One woman caught in-between the adoration's of two men...Just do what they do in the stories. Let Rogue make the choice lol

The problem with that is that I can't manage a long distance relationship right now.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 6:58:12 PM

See my most recent debate.
kfc
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 7:09:51 PM
At 2/7/2012 6:58:12 PM, Koopin wrote:

4 men then! okay
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 9:20:07 PM
At 2/7/2012 7:09:51 PM, phantom wrote:

4 men then! okay

Actually five. Its a love pentagon...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 9:31:36 PM
At 2/7/2012 9:20:07 PM, OberHerr wrote:

I think 93% of the guys on DDO would give their left testicle to be with rogue, the rest are gay.
kfc
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 9:58:54 PM

I'm sorry honey! I Koopins just so....dashing. I have needs!
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 10:02:23 PM
Wait are we voting on my husband or do I get to decide? Cause if I get to decide we should do it like the olden days and have a jousting tourney.
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 10:02:53 PM
At 2/7/2012 7:09:51 PM, phantom wrote:

4 men then! okay

Babe hush! They don't know about you!
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 10:07:46 PM
At 2/7/2012 9:31:36 PM, Koopin wrote:

I think 93% of the guys on DDO would give their left testicle to be with rogue, the rest are gay.

aaaaaawwww! <3

I don't need to tell you that all the girls be beggin to get witchu, but I slap those bitches into submission! No one touches Koop but me!
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 10:10:20 PM
At 2/7/2012 10:07:46 PM, rogue wrote:

aaaaaawwww! <3

I don't need to tell you that all the girls be beggin to get witchu, but I slap those bitches into submission! No one touches Koop but me!

It's gonna be so funny if a new person signs up and reads this thread.
kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 9:06:10 AM
At 2/7/2012 10:02:23 PM, rogue wrote:
Wait are we voting on my husband or do I get to decide? Cause if I get to decide we should do it like the olden days and have a jousting tourney.

Rogue. I confess. You are my one and only true love. Please do not go away from me. Koopin is not who he says he is. Through time you will understand just what I mean. Again, please think about this before you make any final decisions. I care for you deeply, and I do want what is best for you. Love Inferno *
buelg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 9:19:24 AM
At 2/7/2012 10:10:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/7/2012 10:07:46 PM, rogue wrote:

aaaaaawwww! <3

It's gonna be so funny if a new person signs up and reads this thread.

And that is me, sir!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 9:24:04 AM
At 2/7/2012 10:02:23 PM, rogue wrote:

If so, am I allowed to use my Pelican(See debate, its the plane thing picture)?

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 9:26:01 AM
At 2/7/2012 10:02:53 PM, rogue wrote:

Babe hush! They don't know about you!

Oh, umm......nevermind.....?