Jump to topic:

Best trolling

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 2:01:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I want to get a list of what you consider to be some of the most epic troll sessions on this site. I offer the comments section of the debate between exnihilo and warpedfx, where exnihilo constantly spammed "lol u mad?"

http://www.debate.org...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 2:08:38 PM
At 2/7/2012 2:01:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
I want to get a list of what you consider to be some of the most epic troll sessions on this site. I offer the comments section of the debate between exnihilo and warpedfx, where exnihilo constantly spammed "lol u mad?"

Please do not mention my name.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 2:21:11 PM
At 2/7/2012 2:10:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
inferno trolls very well on a daily basis.

You don't truly believe he is a troll otherwise you would stop arguing with him. Either that or youre knowingly falling into his troll trap which only makes you look like the dumb one.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 2:28:08 PM
At 2/7/2012 2:21:11 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You don't truly believe he is a troll otherwise you would stop arguing with him. Either that or youre knowingly falling into his troll trap which only makes you look like the dumb one.

LOL, I stopped arguing with inferno a long time ago . . . we just mock him now ;)
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 2:29:21 PM

If he turns out to be a troll, I willingly submit to his brilliance. He's crafted the 'illusion' that he is a stupid, moronic idiot with such grace and precision that I am utterly convinced of its authenticity.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 2:43:41 PM
At 2/7/2012 2:28:08 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

LOL, I stopped arguing with inferno a long time ago . . . we just mock him now ;)

People mock people because they are either flattered by them or they do not know how to lead. I never follow, and neither should you.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 6:40:15 PM
At 2/7/2012 2:29:21 PM, Physik wrote:

If he turns out to be a troll, I willingly submit to his brilliance. He's crafted the 'illusion' that he is a stupid, moronic idiot with such grace and precision that I am utterly convinced of its authenticity.

This!
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 11:10:24 AM

While I find that debate suspicious, I think the title of 'best trolling' has to go to inferno, as the OP was definitely not about him, but the rest of the thread has now become about him.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 5:17:19 PM
At 2/7/2012 2:30:08 PM, Koopin wrote:
This thred is just going to encourage trolling.

What a troll comment.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:10:47 PM
At 2/8/2012 11:10:24 AM, Meatros wrote:

While I find that debate suspicious, I think the title of 'best trolling' has to go to inferno, as the OP was definitely not about him, but the rest of the thread has now become about him.

Oh easily, Inferno wins.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:11:29 PM
Inferno.

Next!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-