Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Avvie bet

Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 10:14:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So, TUF and I had a bet, where we agreed that the loser would change their avatar to a picture of the winner's choosing for a month. I just won that bet.

Any ideas DDO?
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 10:17:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/11/2012 10:16:12 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/11/2012 10:15:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
Hard core porn.

Ingenius, except Innomen would probably take that down within the month.

Not if it's the kind he likes :).
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 10:17:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/11/2012 10:16:12 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/11/2012 10:15:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
Hard core porn.

Ingenius, except Innomen would probably take that down within the month.

lol, I know. I am still thinking of what I'm gonna give viper for our bet.
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 10:17:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/11/2012 10:17:27 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/11/2012 10:16:12 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/11/2012 10:15:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
Hard core porn.

Ingenius, except Innomen would probably take that down within the month.

Not if it's the kind he likes :).

lol
kfc
TUF
Posts: 23,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 10:20:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/11/2012 10:14:27 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
So, TUF and I had a bet, where we agreed that the loser would change their avatar to a picture of the winner's choosing for a month. I just won that bet.

Any ideas DDO?

Dont do anything to evil. Pl0x.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 10:44:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, the obvious answer is, what does TUF despise and hate? Once you learn that, you have the answer.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Posts: 23,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 11:42:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/11/2012 11:33:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/11/2012 11:31:35 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Roy's avvie.

this

umm this roy?
http://www.debate.org...

Im down with that.
TUF
Posts: 23,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 12:03:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just have koopin make one. He os good at making embarrasing pics of DDO members. Just check out his profile in the pictures section.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 12:08:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/12/2012 12:03:00 AM, TUF wrote:
Just have koopin make one. He os good at making embarrasing pics of DDO members. Just check out his profile in the pictures section.

I already have vipers, but I question if he is a man of his word.
kfc
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 12:13:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/11/2012 11:42:05 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/11/2012 11:33:23 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/11/2012 11:31:35 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Roy's avvie.

this

umm this roy?
http://www.debate.org...

Im down with that.
I've suggested before that we all copy Roy's avatar in the weekly avatars tradition. Maybe that will make him use another picture for once!