Jump to topic:

Microsuck's survey results

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 10:42:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey all, after almost 25 survey responses, I have counted up the totals and am bringing the results to you.

More than 76% of people are between 14-18. According to the survey, 19.0 are between 19-30. 4.8% are between the ages of 50-70

More than 85% are males.

Rating

100% gave ddo a rating of 5 or above. 33.3% gave a 9 and 29.2 gave a 7.

Approval Rating

Innomen has an 87% approval rating. Some people dislike him because he is too liberal and/or too banning.

Re-design

DDO is half and half on this issue.

Improvements

A lot of people wanted debate tournaments and better contact with juggle (which I agree with). Those two were the most common responses. Another common response was a voting reform (which I also agree with). Finally, people wanted to see an end to trolling.

Thanks all who participated in the survey. This survey is still open if you did not get a chance to respond.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Godsconservativegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 10:53:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/14/2012 10:42:45 AM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey all, after almost 25 survey responses, I have counted up the totals and am bringing the results to you.

More than 76% of people are between 14-18. According to the survey, 19.0 are between 19-30. 4.8% are between the ages of 50-70

More than 85% are males.

Rating

100% gave ddo a rating of 5 or above. 33.3% gave a 9 and 29.2 gave a 7.

Approval Rating

Innomen has an 87% approval rating. Some people dislike him because he is too liberal and/or too banning.

Re-design

DDO is half and half on this issue.

Improvements

A lot of people wanted debate tournaments and better contact with juggle (which I agree with). Those two were the most common responses. Another common response was a voting reform (which I also agree with). Finally, people wanted to see an end to trolling.

Thanks all who participated in the survey. This survey is still open if you did not get a chance to respond.

cool!
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)