Jump to topic:

Help with debate.org

yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 5:13:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, I'm new to this site, my job is super boring and need some entertainment glad i found this site... anyways some things on it are bugging me like how the heck do you look up new debates, you know ones that dont have an opponent yet. Also if some one quotes you how do you know do you just have to look at the debates that you last did or is there some kind of reminder...

Also if you have any questions about the site feel free to post them here, not that I would be answering them lol but others might.
Me
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 6:13:50 PM
At 2/16/2012 5:13:39 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Ok, I'm new to this site, my job is super boring and need some entertainment glad i found this site... anyways some things on it are bugging me like how the heck do you look up new debates, you know ones that dont have an opponent yet.

On the top there is a tab that says "Debates" with a drop down arrow. Click that and the second one down will show all the debates in the challenge period. Click that and choose a debate you like.

Also if some one quotes you how do you know do you just have to look at the debates that you last did or is there some kind of reminder...

If you have someone added as your friend, when you click on the home tab, it will show you what they have recently been talking about etc.

But you aren't notified if someone directly qoutes you, you just have to check the forums here and there :)

Hope I helped!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 12:14:26 PM
At 2/16/2012 6:13:50 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/16/2012 5:13:39 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Ok, I'm new to this site, my job is super boring and need some entertainment glad i found this site... anyways some things on it are bugging me like how the heck do you look up new debates, you know ones that dont have an opponent yet.

On the top there is a tab that says "Debates" with a drop down arrow. Click that and the second one down will show all the debates in the challenge period. Click that and choose a debate you like.

Also if some one quotes you how do you know do you just have to look at the debates that you last did or is there some kind of reminder...

If you have someone added as your friend, when you click on the home tab, it will show you what they have recently been talking about etc.

But you aren't notified if someone directly qoutes you, you just have to check the forums here and there :)

Hope I helped!

Thanks
Me