Jump to topic:

Starcraftzzz is Willoweed

jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 7:49:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am almost certain of it. They're styles are the exact same.

Look at the Economics forum to see Starcraftzzz in action.
President of DDO
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 7:50:08 PM
brilliant deduction! Did you figure that out all by yourself?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 7:51:14 PM
Whose Willowweed?!?!?!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 7:54:43 PM
At 2/16/2012 7:52:03 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 2/16/2012 7:50:04 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Yes, it's been discovered beforehand.

How so?

Forget the forum. But many people already discovered it before you. Srry...
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 7:55:18 PM
At 2/16/2012 7:54:43 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/16/2012 7:52:03 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 2/16/2012 7:50:04 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Yes, it's been discovered beforehand.

How so?

Forget the forum. But many people already discovered it before you. Srry...

No need to apologize.
President of DDO
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 7:56:03 PM
Who. Is. Willoweed.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 7:56:57 PM
At 2/16/2012 7:56:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Who. Is. Willoweed.

A troll.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 7:59:03 PM
At 2/16/2012 7:56:57 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/16/2012 7:56:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Who. Is. Willoweed.

A troll.

I see.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 8:01:33 PM
Starcraftzzz is to Willoweed what liquid nuclear sh*t is to decomposed dinosaur sh*t...... same sh*t, different aftertaste
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 8:49:54 PM
At 2/16/2012 7:51:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Whose Willowweed?!?!?!

Starcraftzzz
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:33:46 PM
Just since he has an account, how is he a troll if he has only one current account? Just asking a simple question.

Plus, was teafood the same as Willoweed?
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:35:01 PM
Starcraftzzz doesn't seem to vote or debate, so his multi accounting doesn't seem to be hurting or affecting anything (but worth keeping an eye on).. I suppose it is interesting though (and worth pointing out these multi-accounters), but not close to as interesting as 16kadams being his own grandfather. That's probly the most creative multi-accounting I've seen in my time here... Can anyone else think of other creative multi-accounters in the history of DDO?

I believe jimmytimmy and 000Ike might be the same person...

...Just kidding
Debate.org Moderator
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:38:25 PM
At 2/16/2012 9:35:01 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Starcraftzzz doesn't seem to vote or debate, so his multi accounting doesn't seem to be hurting or affecting anything (but worth keeping an eye on).. I suppose it is interesting though (and worth pointing out these multi-accounters), but not close to as interesting as 16kadams being his own grandfather. That's probly the most creative multi-accounting I've seen in my time here... Can anyone else think of other creative multi-accounters in the history of DDO?

...Just kidding

the bigger question, how does someone with only 35 posts know so much about DDO culture.......

Me suspects something........
Open borders debate:
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:55:25 PM
At 2/16/2012 9:38:25 PM, darkkermit wrote:

...Just kidding

the bigger question, how does someone with only 35 posts know so much about DDO culture.......

Me suspects something........

I've been a member for nearly 10 months. I've done 16 debates, and voted on about 50. I don't play mafia or post a lot of comments. But I do read the forums occasionally and know the culture pretty well due to that.

I will admit to being the second gunmen on the grassy knoll, the one armed man, and the head of the Illuminati and the NWO. But my actions and conduct on DDO are generally impossible to criticize.
Debate.org Moderator
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:04:44 PM
I never have played the mafia games either.

I will confess to one thing that I have done on DDO though:

In some debates, I have referred to a term called a "Capitalist Mixed Economy."

In reality, I made that term up. The point of it though is to describe a Capitalist economy with some public enterprise as well. Basically a mixed economy leaning Capitalist.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:05:19 PM
Did multi-accounting recently become legal on this site? I swear every one is doing it with no remorse.

Godconservativegirl apparently is too as she admitted in here debate thread!

Do these people just like not know the rules or something?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:16:22 PM
At 2/16/2012 10:05:19 PM, TUF wrote:
Did multi-accounting recently become legal on this site? I swear every one is doing it with no remorse.

I'm sure they are aware of the rulese. It's not the multiple accounts that's a violation though, it is the usage of those accounts. If someone is using a second account to vote on their own debates (or sway the voting on another) then that is a violation and both accounts should be deactivated. That'd be ideal anyway, but without proving it, (which may be difficult) we can not arbitrarily start closing accounts suspected of multi-accounting.

I would however really enjoy reading or participating in multi-accounting trials. The prosecutor would have to prove the person is the same, and that either account is being used for actions that are in violation of the rules.
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:31:00 PM
At 2/16/2012 10:16:22 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

I'm sure they are aware of the rulese. It's not the multiple accounts that's a violation though, it is the usage of those accounts. If someone is using a second account to vote on their own debates (or sway the voting on another) then that is a violation and both accounts should be deactivated. That'd be ideal anyway, but without proving it, (which may be difficult) we can not arbitrarily start closing accounts suspected of multi-accounting.

I would however really enjoy reading or participating in multi-accounting trials. The prosecutor would have to prove the person is the same, and that either account is being used for actions that are in violation of the rules.

No your not allowed to have another account period.

"Content Posted and Code of Conduct

You agree to use the Debate.org's service in accordance with the following content posted and code of conduct guidelines:

A. Will not create more than one account."
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:34:33 PM
At 2/16/2012 10:31:00 PM, TUF wrote:

You agree to use the Debate.org's service in accordance with the following content posted and code of conduct guidelines:

Well I'm happy to hear that. That simplifies things significantly then. Anyone using multiple open accounts should be dealt with appropriately. Seems like a reasonable rule, as I can't imagine why anyone would even require more than one account.
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:37:42 PM
At 2/16/2012 10:34:33 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Well I'm happy to hear that. That simplifies things significantly then. Anyone using multiple open accounts should be dealt with appropriately. Seems like a reasonable rule, as I can't imagine why anyone would even require more than one account.

Some people like to vote on their own debates. Cheating FTW
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:41:00 PM

...Just kidding

OMFG I am not angelo! I have the PMs where jimtimmy and I proved I was not multi accounting, also that could get me banned... having a multi account that is, not worth the risk. Anyway I have the refutations to the arguments for that case, also he was legitimately my grandpa.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
wingalbrave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:43:33 PM
At 2/16/2012 10:41:00 PM, 16kadams wrote:

...Just kidding

OMFG I am not angelo! I have the PMs where jimtimmy and I proved I was not multi accounting, also that could get me banned... having a multi account that is, not worth the risk. Anyway I have the refutations to the arguments for that case, also he was legitimately my grandpa.

Can you post those PMs?
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:44:45 PM
At 2/16/2012 10:37:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:34:33 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Some people like to vote on their own debates. Cheating FTW

right. I meant a good reason someone might need multiple accounts.

Like, if someone went 0 for 20 in their first 20 debates and wanted to start over on a new account, but didn't close their old one, but also never used it again, I could understand a rationalization for that.

But since the rules make it very clear that is a violation, there would never be a reason to give someone that benefit of the doubt. And it seems to provide greater integrity to the site.
Debate.org Moderator
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:50:02 PM
At 2/16/2012 10:43:33 PM, wingalbrave wrote:

...Just kidding

: Can you post those PMs?

Well considering he is for President Bush, he will probably follow in the same suit, and say his case is strong, but not legitimately publish the evidence.

In reality though I don't think 16K is lying though, although I would like to see some proof.

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 11:00:17 PM
At 2/16/2012 10:43:33 PM, wingalbrave wrote:

...Just kidding

Can you post those PMs?

Hmmm you're a little green to be demanding PMs from senior members of the site aren't you?