Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Is it Legal to Have Two Accounts?

Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:50:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's against the terms and conditions, and results in banning.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:51:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:50:13 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
It's against the terms and conditions, and results in banning.

however Innomen has personally approved of having an anonymous mafia account formerly
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:52:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
JimmyTimmy, inferno, Koopin, Freedo, and yes, even your beloved president are all multis of yours truly... or am I one of their multis? It gets confusing after a while.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:53:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:52:22 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
JimmyTimmy, inferno, Koopin, Freedo, and yes, even your beloved president are all multis of yours truly... or am I one of their multis? It gets confusing after a while.

you forgot Mr.Infedel, who has like 20,000 different accounts.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:54:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:53:28 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:52:22 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
JimmyTimmy, inferno, Koopin, Freedo, and yes, even your beloved president are all multis of yours truly... or am I one of their multis? It gets confusing after a while.

you forgot Mr.Infedel, who has like 20,000 different accounts.

And that inferno is actually everyone.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 8:27:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No. Persons caught with multiple accounts are subject to mandatory public execution by hanging as per the Effective Death Penalty act of 1994
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right