Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Rogue is Back!

16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 8:34:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 8:32:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
>:(
LIEs

http://www.debate.org...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 8:41:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 8:40:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/19/2012 8:32:51 PM, Koopin wrote:
>:(
LIEs

Nope

http://www.debate.org...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 9:33:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 9:12:10 PM, Koopin wrote:
She hasn't left yet. Her account remained open and she said she's leaving in a few months.

Nah I never close my account. I might be back, idk, I was bored. But I will always be yours :)
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 10:00:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

And I'll go with him and we will make like Cave Johnson on Life's house!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 10:09:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 10:00:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

And I'll go with him and we will make like Cave Johnson on Life's house!

O portal reference. I love you.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 10:11:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 10:09:37 PM, rogue wrote:
At 2/19/2012 10:00:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

And I'll go with him and we will make like Cave Johnson on Life's house!

O portal reference. I love you.

Best. Videogame. Line. Ever.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 10:13:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 10:11:31 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/19/2012 10:09:37 PM, rogue wrote:
At 2/19/2012 10:00:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

And I'll go with him and we will make like Cave Johnson on Life's house!

O portal reference. I love you.

Best. Videogame. Line. Ever.



YES
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 11:53:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

owning guns is mandatory in keensaw, if he doesn't wanna go on HE WILL NOT GO ON.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:00:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 11:53:53 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

owning guns is mandatory in keensaw, if he doesn't wanna go on HE WILL NOT GO ON.

I have more guns. And I'll bring the president of KFC plus Rogue.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:01:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/20/2012 12:00:03 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/19/2012 11:53:53 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

owning guns is mandatory in keensaw, if he doesn't wanna go on HE WILL NOT GO ON.

I have more guns. And I'll bring the president of KFC plus Rogue.

I AM a gun.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
buelg
Posts: 79
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 3:24:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/20/2012 12:01:08 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/20/2012 12:00:03 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/19/2012 11:53:53 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

owning guns is mandatory in keensaw, if he doesn't wanna go on HE WILL NOT GO ON.

I have more guns. And I'll bring the president of KFC plus Rogue.

I AM a gun.

ha ha, your right...
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 8:19:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 10:13:06 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/19/2012 10:11:31 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/19/2012 10:09:37 PM, rogue wrote:
At 2/19/2012 10:00:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

And I'll go with him and we will make like Cave Johnson on Life's house!

O portal reference. I love you.

Best. Videogame. Line. Ever.



YES

+1 to everybody.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 11:39:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/20/2012 12:01:08 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/20/2012 12:00:03 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/19/2012 11:53:53 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:58:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Koopin, stay on this time or I'll fly out to Kennesaw, Georgia and force you back on.

owning guns is mandatory in keensaw, if he doesn't wanna go on HE WILL NOT GO ON.

I have more guns. And I'll bring the president of KFC plus Rogue.

I AM a gun.

lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross