Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

I have to stay for good.

rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 9:48:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Thanks to Royalpalladin for her pm showing up in my email and convincing me to log back on. Thanks to Koopin for convincing me to stay as long as he's around and we're together. I was really just bored. I am so sad I missed the drama. It is so much fun. But my leaving was totally worth it since so many epic posts and songs came out of it. Also, I hate you to CP. I will never deactivate my account. If I close it then you will know it will be fore good. If it isn't, you can bet I'll be back eventually. :)
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 9:55:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 9:48:26 PM, rogue wrote:
Thanks to Royalpalladin for her pm showing up in my email and convincing me to log back on. Thanks to Koopin for convincing me to stay as long as he's around and we're together. I was really just bored. I am so sad I missed the drama. It is so much fun. But my leaving was totally worth it since so many epic posts and songs came out of it. Also, I hate you to CP. I will never deactivate my account. If I close it then you will know it will be fore good. If it isn't, you can bet I'll be back eventually. :)

Who's CP?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 9:55:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 9:55:20 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:48:26 PM, rogue wrote:
Thanks to Royalpalladin for her pm showing up in my email and convincing me to log back on. Thanks to Koopin for convincing me to stay as long as he's around and we're together. I was really just bored. I am so sad I missed the drama. It is so much fun. But my leaving was totally worth it since so many epic posts and songs came out of it. Also, I hate you to CP. I will never deactivate my account. If I close it then you will know it will be fore good. If it isn't, you can bet I'll be back eventually. :)

Who's CP?

ConservativePolitico
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2012 9:59:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/19/2012 9:55:47 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:55:20 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/19/2012 9:48:26 PM, rogue wrote:
Thanks to Royalpalladin for her pm showing up in my email and convincing me to log back on. Thanks to Koopin for convincing me to stay as long as he's around and we're together. I was really just bored. I am so sad I missed the drama. It is so much fun. But my leaving was totally worth it since so many epic posts and songs came out of it. Also, I hate you to CP. I will never deactivate my account. If I close it then you will know it will be fore good. If it isn't, you can bet I'll be back eventually. :)

Who's CP?

ConservativePolitico

Ahhh.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena