Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Let's Play Bump The Thread *

inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:17:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!

+ Obviously the most sexy person on DDO, despite not having seen her (the absence of evidence is not always evidence of absence)
+ She's mother fu*king royal paladin. Duh.
- Hasn't forgiven me for proposing to someone else when we were on a break.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:24:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!

Well since you are under me as always. Let me say this. You have a very odd but infectious charm. You are brazen, bold, and daring even if it means destroying yourself in the process. You are sensitive, unabashed, and wavering.
Your cons is that you can be annoying at times, unapologetic, unbalanced, and lame. Does that ring a bell. (ding dong)
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:29:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:24:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!

Well since you are under me as always. Let me say this. You have a very odd but infectious charm. You are brazen, bold, and daring even if it means destroying yourself in the process. You are sensitive, unabashed, and wavering.
Your cons is that you can be annoying at times, unapologetic, unbalanced, and lame. Does that ring a bell. (ding dong)

Thad, I think she's cheating on you.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:30:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:29:29 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:24:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!

Well since you are under me as always. Let me say this. You have a very odd but infectious charm. You are brazen, bold, and daring even if it means destroying yourself in the process. You are sensitive, unabashed, and wavering.
Your cons is that you can be annoying at times, unapologetic, unbalanced, and lame. Does that ring a bell. (ding dong)

Thad, I think she's cheating on you.

With inferno? Are you insane?
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:31:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:24:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!

Well since you are under me as always. Let me say this. You have a very odd but infectious charm. You are brazen, bold, and daring even if it means destroying yourself in the process. You are sensitive, unabashed, and wavering.
Your cons is that you can be annoying at times, unapologetic, unbalanced, and lame. Does that ring a bell. (ding dong)

+ classical inferno
+ ability to waffle so much that if the text was in blue I'd have many jokes to tell.
+ repeated use of rule of 3.
+ comedy value
- rule of 3 ad nauseum
- ability to waffle so much that if the text was blue I'd have a fair few jokes.
- has a way of making compliments sound like insults
- bad debate pic
- won't debate
- won't explain the asterisk after every thread
-won't debate
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:34:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:30:39 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:29:29 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:24:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!

Well since you are under me as always. Let me say this. You have a very odd but infectious charm. You are brazen, bold, and daring even if it means destroying yourself in the process. You are sensitive, unabashed, and wavering.
Your cons is that you can be annoying at times, unapologetic, unbalanced, and lame. Does that ring a bell. (ding dong)

Thad, I think she's cheating on you.

With inferno? Are you insane?

No.. You are. But anyway(eyes rolling n head) The Cons far outway the Pros.
Your lamer than plastic doll. Next please.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:35:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!

The Geen Party. Who the crap joins a Green Party. That is so 2000.
Ralph Nader is old enough to be your great granpa. Talk about being a loser. LOL
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:37:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:35:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!

The Geen Party. Who the crap joins a Green Party. That is so 2000.
The Democrats are nothing more than center-left Republicans.
Ralph Nader is old enough to be your great granpa. Talk about being a loser. LOL
Old people are losers? I am sure that he has done more with his life than you will ever do with your life.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:47:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:37:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:35:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:13:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:08:13 PM, inferno wrote:
You post a follow-up response to the person above you. Give us your pros and cons about that one individual. Then you can debate them as you go along.
Now, if you do not know the person by name, view their profile and try go analyze them the best you can. Does anything go here ? You damn right it does.
And yes, you can be rude if you like. Lets go.

You are full of hot air. Next!

The Geen Party. Who the crap joins a Green Party. That is so 2000.
The Democrats are nothing more than center-left Republicans.
Ralph Nader is old enough to be your great granpa. Talk about being a loser. LOL
Old people are losers? I am sure that he has done more with his life than you will ever do with your life.

And of course you as well. But the Cons prevail. You represent lamness.
And your ideology is weak. It is a pastime, and it has fallen on deaf ears.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:51:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:49:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I am not going to get into a flame war with you. If you want to have a flame war, go to another website.

Flame war. You couldnt touch me with a ten foot poll. No competition.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:52:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:51:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:49:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I am not going to get into a flame war with you. If you want to have a flame war, go to another website.

Flame war. You couldnt touch me with a ten foot poll. No competition.

Inferno, I'll have a flame war with you. I'm in the mood for bantering. Would you mind putting it off for about 4 hours though?
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 2:54:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 2:52:40 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:51:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 2:49:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I am not going to get into a flame war with you. If you want to have a flame war, go to another website.

Flame war. You couldnt touch me with a ten foot poll. No competition.

Inferno, I'll have a flame war with you. I'm in the mood for bantering. Would you mind putting it off for about 4 hours though?

4 hours. I have a life my friend. Not happening.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:03:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Potato.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:09:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 3:06:40 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Hello.

Look everyone. Its the racist ideologue. Glad to have you back from the great depression.
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:11:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 3:09:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 3:06:40 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Hello.

Look everyone. Its the racist ideologue. Glad to have you back from the great depression.

You remember me! :)
President of DDO
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:12:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 3:06:40 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Hello.

Hello. Is it me you're looking for?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:22:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 3:11:29 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 2/22/2012 3:09:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 3:06:40 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Hello.

Look everyone. Its the racist ideologue. Glad to have you back from the great depression.

You remember me! :)

How could I forget. Im Black remember.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:28:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think we should stop posting.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 4:15:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello. Do you like my hat?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Posts: 14,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 4:24:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 4:40:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 4:15:48 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hello. Do you like my hat?

Very nice.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 5:57:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 4:15:48 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hello. Do you like my hat?

It looks like it can adequately take a bullet.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Oldfrith
Posts: 301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 8:17:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 5:57:16 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/22/2012 4:15:48 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hello. Do you like my hat?

It looks like it can adequately take a bullet.

Your gun seems to be an airsoft.
You know how people, when they don't know the meaning of a word, automatically think it's appropriate?
Well, How about this one:
Schloop-Schloop-Ping-a-Pang-bong
Which means:
To play a vigorous game of monopoly
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 8:24:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 8:17:47 PM, Oldfrith wrote:
At 2/22/2012 5:57:16 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/22/2012 4:15:48 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hello. Do you like my hat?

It looks like it can adequately take a bullet.

Your gun seems to be an airsoft.

The Spartan Helmet is a wonder piece of technology. Only anti-material rounds can penetrate the helmet
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Oldfrith
Posts: 301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 8:28:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
That sounds trippy
You know how people, when they don't know the meaning of a word, automatically think it's appropriate?
Well, How about this one:
Schloop-Schloop-Ping-a-Pang-bong
Which means:
To play a vigorous game of monopoly