When is....

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 5:44:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
innomen's final term over?

Also, do we have a dissolution of the government before the voting?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 5:51:38 PM
1 - You run for presidency

2 - Innomen is leaving presidency

3 - No offence, but do you know who innomen is?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 10:39:44 AM
IDK.
But here is a list of good candidates.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 10:54:44 AM
At 2/25/2012 10:39:44 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

I'm in there?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:03:25 AM
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

From what I can gather about Innomen's relationship with Juggle, I don't think it would be best to elect any teenagers or young adults. It should be preferably someone older or if in their 20s, very mature, otherwise I don't see whatever representative Juggle uses to communicate with this website, taking him/her seriously.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:04:28 AM
I would say someone like BS, or Thad.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:14:43 AM
The next election begins on June 9th -- I believe- the day after the school year ends for me :D

Innomen won in a landslide last time.

I would endorse these people (assuming Innomen isn't running):

-Imabench
-Brian_Eggleston (hoped I spelled that right)
-Koopin

From what I know these people are veterans and are not in high school anymore.

http://www.debate.org...
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:18:48 AM
I'm clearly the sexiest candidate. Ya'll deludin' yerselves.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:19:52 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:18:48 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I'm clearly the sexiest candidate. Ya'll deludin' yerselves.

No.

Koopin > You.

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:23:30 AM
My nopples are on fire for you, babay.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:25:24 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:03:25 AM, 000ike wrote:
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

From what I can gather about Innomen's relationship with Juggle, I don't think it would be best to elect any teenagers or young adults. It should be preferably someone older or if in their 20s, very mature, otherwise I don't see whatever representative Juggle uses to communicate with this website, taking him/her seriously.

I agree.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:32:43 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:25:24 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

I agree.

I'd state that as long as someone can be formal in their speech, or has someone who can formalise wording, then the actual age makes little to no difference. I mean, if someone is in their late twenties, but they cannot formulate intelligent language, then I don't care how old they are - they can be in their eighties for all that matters - they shouldn't be president. However, if the candidate is an intelligent, formal, strong representative, and is two, then let him go ahead.

In other words, I don't think that age should be any boundary. I agree that the younger you are, the harder it is to judge how to speak in a situation, but I'd rather focus on getting a representative who can do what we'd want him to do, rather than be in a demographic, even if those in that demographic would be usually 'good' representatives.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:34:04 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:32:43 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
I'd state that as long as someone can be formal in their speech, or has someone who can formalise wording, then the actual age makes little to no difference. I mean, if someone is in their late twenties, but they cannot formulate intelligent language, then I don't care how old they are - they can be in their eighties for all that matters - they shouldn't be president. However, if the candidate is an intelligent, formal, strong representative, and is two, then let him go ahead.

In other words, I don't think that age should be any boundary. I agree that the younger you are, the harder it is to judge how to speak in a situation, but I'd rather focus on getting a representative who can do what we'd want him to do, rather than be in a demographic, even if those in that demographic would be usually 'good' representatives.

Yeah, but if Juggle learns that DDO's representative is a 14-year-old....

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:34:09 AM
At 2/25/2012 10:54:44 AM, 16kadams wrote:
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

I'm in there?

I am as well?

But honestly, when grouped with ConservativePolitico and Koopin, I think this is more personal opinion than likelihood. I mean, Koopin's a bit... eccentric.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:34:39 AM
Personally, I would vote for either Koopin or Bluesteel. They are both long time members and have contributed a lot to this site.

Deathbeforedishonor, the list that you proposed is absolute crap.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:35:37 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:34:39 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Personally, I would vote for either Koopin or Bluesteel. They are both long time members and have contributed a lot to this site.

Deathbeforedishonor, the list that you proposed is absolute crap.

Yeah, I agreed with your town choices.....and yes the list is rather crappy, although I think it was dustpelt that put it up.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:38:48 AM
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

I agree.

Well, maturity is really my motivation behind suggesting age boundaries...because having a strong grasp of linguistics is not enough to communicate and earn respect from a corporation who has serious business interests in mind.

There are people here nominating the comedians of the site (ie. Thaddeus) to be the president, and that's what concerns me.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:39:38 AM
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

Vote to elect Bluesteel
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:40:04 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:38:48 AM, 000ike wrote:
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

I agree.

Well, maturity is really my motivation behind suggesting age boundaries...because having a strong grasp of linguistics is not enough to communicate and earn respect from a corporation who has serious business interests in mind.

There are people here nominating the comedians of the site (ie. Thaddeus) to be the president, and that's what concerns me.

Obviously you don't know Thaddeus too well to make such a judgement....(shakes head)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:42:36 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:40:04 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

I agree.

Obviously you don't know Thaddeus too well to make such a judgement....(shakes head)

I know the vast majority of the things he says are jokes, and he's apt to insult.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:44:25 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:42:36 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 2/25/2012 11:40:04 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
IDK.

16kadams
Koopin
Bluesteel
Stephen_Hawkins
000ike
RoyalPaladin
Imabench
1Historygenius
ConservativePolitico

I agree.

I know the vast majority of the things he says are jokes, and he's apt to insult.

And little of who Thaddeus is to others or his friends.....

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:46:31 AM
Ike, knowing a person goes far deeper than simply knowing what he/she usually says or what is his/her disposition.....

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:49:09 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:46:31 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
Ike, knowing a person goes far deeper than simply knowing what he/she usually says or what is his/her disposition.....

Yeah ike, how can you not feel the deep connections we all feel with people we met on the internet? Shame on you.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:50:03 AM
Ike, is it okay for me to judge you solely based on our enmity?

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:50:25 AM
Thad, BS, and Koopin. End list.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:51:35 AM
NONOMUFF for president!!!

Awh the newer members dont even know who that is :O
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:51:42 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:50:03 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

....considering that you have and continue to, obviously you find it okay.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:52:46 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:51:42 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 2/25/2012 11:50:03 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

....considering that you have and continue to, obviously you find it okay.

And therefore it is okay for you to make judgements of Thad after your little squabble with him?

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 11:54:37 AM
At 2/25/2012 11:50:25 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Thad, BS, and Koopin. End list.

No one's listening.