Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Absolutely Important Announcement

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 7:44:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello, I am FREEDO--In case you've spent your entire time reading my posts without ever looking at my username. I have been a member here for a time that is long and it gives me lots credentials n stuff. The point is, I'm very important.

I am announcing that I will NOT be running for president of DDO. But you should vote for me anyway because it would be funny. Remember, my name is FREEDO. But on the ballots you can spell that i-n-n-o-m-e-n.

hyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY

HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjh

HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjh

We will fight to restore virtues and puppies and kfc and stuff that is good and stuff. Please consider voting for positive changes that are positive. Vote for FREEDO by writing Innomen on your ballot!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 7:45:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Spammer, how dare you befoul Innomen's name?!:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 7:46:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol the funny part is, this is probably more thought out than what Jimtimmy wrote a few hours ago.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 7:47:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 7:46:10 PM, 000ike wrote:
lol the funny part is, this is probably more thought out than what Jimtimmy wrote a few hours ago.

+1
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 7:47:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 7:44:38 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Hello, I am FREEDO--In case you've spent your entire time reading my posts without ever looking at my username. I have been a member here for a time that is long and it gives me lots credentials n stuff. The point is, I'm very important.

I am announcing that I will NOT be running for president of DDO. But you should vote for me anyway because it would be funny. Remember, my name is FREEDO. But on the ballots you can spell that i-n-n-o-m-e-n.

hyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY

HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjh

HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjhhyagdegfadFJYsfhabgae askdhgfkyufvnjb fa!!!!!!whgsefuiaewfr hacvsdgfuATWEFUOGY
HUG WALL OF TEXT THAT YOU WON'T READ hagekrugfwekurg jhdf fjh

We will fight to restore virtues and puppies and kfc and stuff that is good and stuff. Please consider voting for positive changes that are positive. Vote for FREEDO by writing Innomen on your ballot!

The last part kills me
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 7:48:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The best part is that innomen is not running next time anyway.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 7:48:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 7:46:10 PM, 000ike wrote:
lol the funny part is, this is probably more thought out than what Jimtimmy wrote a few hours ago.

That was mean :(

counter VB Imabench -1
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:04:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
By the way, you can join my political party, The Anarcho-Fascist-Apathetic Paratheo-Anametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric Debate-Dot-Orgian Party Partying Party Party Party (Which already controls DDO behind the scenes) by completing this ritual:

*Hooded priests arrange around [insert name or holy name] in a pentagon.

All the priests, besides myself in-front, assume a squatting position.

[name] is forced to take off their close. (This is so we know they're human)*

I begin to recite the rite:

"I, FREEDO, The Doctor Felix Von Eblum Wigenkraft, ordained high-priest-guru-rabbi-president of The Anarcho-Fascist-Apathetic Paratheo-Anametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric Debate-Dot-Orgian Party Partying Party Party Party, with the Authority invested in me by the Office of the Polyfather, The House of the Rising Podge, Head Temple, The Legion of Dynamic Discord, The Illuminati, The Foot Fetish Liberation Front, The John Dillinger Died For You Society, and Eris herself, Goddess of Chaos and Confusion; Do herewith Require of Ye:

ARE YE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT A CABBAGE OR SOMETHING?
(reply with "yes")

THAT'S TOO BAD. DO YE WISH TO BETTER THYSELF?
(reply with "yes")

HOW STUPID. ARE YE WILLING TO BECOME PHILOSOPHICALLY ILLUMINIZED?
(reply with "yes")

VERY FUNNY. WILL YE DEDICATE YESELF TO THE HOLEY ERISIAN MOVEMENT?
(reply with whatever you want)

THEN SWEAR YE THE FOLLOWING AFTER ME:
"Before the Goddess Eris, I, [name], do herewith declare myself a servant and pope in the The Anarcho-Fascist-Apathetic Paratheo-Anametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric Debate-Dot-Orgian Party Partying Party Party Party.
Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail Eris Eris Eris Eris Eris
All Hail Discordia! "

*After you have replied properly in the ceremony, all priests rejoice greatly and pass around the bong, after which things degenerate even further*
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:10:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:08:53 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Innomen isn't running.

that still doesn't mean we can't vote for him :).
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:10:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:09:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:08:53 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Innomen isn't running.

That's what he thinks.

As much as I would like to have Inno as Prez, I can't disobey his wishes and vote for him; it's not going to count, anyway.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:10:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:07:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Um . . .

Are you insane, by any chance?

I'm sorry, you must state your question in the form of twenty three amphibians.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:12:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:10:24 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:09:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:08:53 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Innomen isn't running.

That's what he thinks.

As much as I would like to have Inno as Prez, I can't disobey his wishes and vote for him; it's not going to count, anyway.

That's why I'm shallowly disguising it as voting for me. Or is it the other way around? hehe
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:13:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:10:13 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:08:53 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Innomen isn't running.

that still doesn't mean we can't vote for him :).

If you do that, JT is going to win!
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:13:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:10:39 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:07:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Um . . .

Are you insane, by any chance?

I'm sorry, you must state your question in the form of twenty three amphibians.

nice.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:14:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:13:34 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:10:13 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:08:53 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Innomen isn't running.

that still doesn't mean we can't vote for him :).

If you do that, JT is going to win!

YAY!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:16:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:13:34 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:10:13 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:08:53 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Innomen isn't running.

that still doesn't mean we can't vote for him :).

If you do that, JT is going to win!

Sshhh, you'll reveal my real plansssss
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:22:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:13:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:10:39 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:07:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Um . . .

Are you insane, by any chance?

I'm sorry, you must state your question in the form of twenty three amphibians.

nice.

It's funny because I actually have a meaning behind that and many other seemingly nonsensical statements I make...BUT NOBODY GETS IT. AHAHAHAHA
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:24:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:18:12 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I AM REVISING MY POLICY

You may vote for ANY name except Jimmytimmy to vote for FREEDO!

no vote JT
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:25:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:22:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:13:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:10:39 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:07:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Um . . .

Are you insane, by any chance?

I'm sorry, you must state your question in the form of twenty three amphibians.

nice.

It's funny because I actually have a meaning behind that and many other seemingly nonsensical statements I make...BUT NOBODY GETS IT. AHAHAHAHA

if no one gets it, then what meaning does it have?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:26:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:25:27 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:22:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:13:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:10:39 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:07:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Um . . .

Are you insane, by any chance?

I'm sorry, you must state your question in the form of twenty three amphibians.

nice.

It's funny because I actually have a meaning behind that and many other seemingly nonsensical statements I make...BUT NOBODY GETS IT. AHAHAHAHA

if no one gets it, then what meaning does it have?

Is the presence of a meaning contingent on others' understanding of it?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:32:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:25:27 PM, 000ike wrote:
if no one gets it, then what meaning does it have?

If no one means it, then what getting does it have?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 8:33:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:32:03 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:25:27 PM, 000ike wrote:
if no one gets it, then what meaning does it have?

If no one means it, then what getting does it have?

^ teehee
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 9:11:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:04:58 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, you can join my political party, The Anarcho-Fascist-Apathetic Paratheo-Anametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric Debate-Dot-Orgian Party Partying Party Party Party (Which already controls DDO behind the scenes) by completing this ritual:

*Hooded priests arrange around [insert name or holy name] in a pentagon.

All the priests, besides myself in-front, assume a squatting position.

[name] is forced to take off their close. (This is so we know they're human)*

I begin to recite the rite:

"I, FREEDO, The Doctor Felix Von Eblum Wigenkraft, ordained high-priest-guru-rabbi-president of The Anarcho-Fascist-Apathetic Paratheo-Anametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric Debate-Dot-Orgian Party Partying Party Party Party, with the Authority invested in me by the Office of the Polyfather, The House of the Rising Podge, Head Temple, The Legion of Dynamic Discord, The Illuminati, The Foot Fetish Liberation Front, The John Dillinger Died For You Society, and Eris herself, Goddess of Chaos and Confusion; Do herewith Require of Ye:

ARE YE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT A CABBAGE OR SOMETHING?
(reply with "yes")

THAT'S TOO BAD. DO YE WISH TO BETTER THYSELF?
(reply with "yes")

HOW STUPID. ARE YE WILLING TO BECOME PHILOSOPHICALLY ILLUMINIZED?
(reply with "yes")

VERY FUNNY. WILL YE DEDICATE YESELF TO THE HOLEY ERISIAN MOVEMENT?
(reply with whatever you want)

THEN SWEAR YE THE FOLLOWING AFTER ME:
"Before the Goddess Eris, I, [name], do herewith declare myself a servant and pope in the The Anarcho-Fascist-Apathetic Paratheo-Anametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric Debate-Dot-Orgian Party Partying Party Party Party.
Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail Eris Eris Eris Eris Eris
All Hail Discordia! "

*After you have replied properly in the ceremony, all priests rejoice greatly and pass around the bong, after which things degenerate even further*

Ah, so that was you performing my acceptance ritual at Kappa Beta Phi. To tell the truth, I felt a little uncomfortable when you showed me the secret 'hand'shake(I still insist that wasn't my hand, and that wasn't your foot either)
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 9:29:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/25/2012 8:10:39 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/25/2012 8:07:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Um . . .

Are you insane, by any chance?

I'm sorry, you must state your question in the form of twenty three amphibians.

Arizona tree frog
red hills salamander
eastern tiger salamander

yellow bellied newt
owen's valley web toed salamander
uranamphibian

inyo mountains salamander
north american bullfrog
spotted salamander
american bullfrog
northern leopard frog
ensanita, large blotched
,

barred tiger salamander
yellow legged toad

american toad
new mexico spadefoot toad
yosemity toad

common coqui
hell hollow slender salamander
alligator newt
northwestern salamander
california giant salamander
ensatina
?

By the way, I totally came up with that idea before I realized you meant specifically this...

Can I be your running-mate by having people vote for anybody beside JT too?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13