Jump to topic:

Ike causing problems.

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:39:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LlamaMan votebombed my debate, so 16kadams countered it for me. Now 000ike comes along and counters 16kadams' counter! ME ANGRY! VERY ANGRY!
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:41:41 PM
You votebomb me, I will vote for JimTimmy on the Caucasion debate and support JimTimmy for president! DX!
Wall of LOL
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:41:58 PM
Feliz navidad!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:43:43 PM
This will be my only comment on this thread. Let me clarify.

Llamaman gave an illegitimate vote, voting against dustpelt by 3 points, 16k "counters" giving FIVE points to dustpelt's opponent. I neutralize 16k's vote by 2 points. 16kadam's poor voting habits have made me angry, he's been skewing voting results everywhere, and I'm thoroughly sick of it. Where he pretends to "counter" I'll simply neutralize his vote.

The annoying part is that the debate in question was hard fought on the part of dustpelt's opponent, and it doesn't deserve someone like 16k running around distorting the results.

I apologize for dustpelt creating a thread about this. This will not be a flamewar, I promise.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:44:17 PM
At 2/26/2012 1:41:41 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
You votebomb me, I will vote for JimTimmy on the Caucasion debate and support JimTimmy for president! DX!

"If you votebomb me, I will hate on black people." :|
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:45:39 PM
At 2/26/2012 1:43:43 PM, 000ike wrote:

Llamaman gave an illegitimate vote, voting against dustpelt by 3 points, 16k "counters" giving FIVE points to dustpelt's opponent. I neutralize 16k's vote by 2 points. 16kadam's poor voting habits have made me angry, he's been skewing voting results everywhere, and I'm thoroughly sick of it. Where he pretends to "counter" I'll simply neutralize his vote.

The annoying part is that the debate in question was hard fought on the part of dustpelt's opponent, and it doesn't deserve someone like 16k running around distorting the results.

I apologize for dustpelt creating a thread about this. This will not be a flamewar, I promise.

Ike, he clarified he was countering, *as well as giving points for sources*. Are you saying those points for sources weren't earned?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:45:45 PM

Llamaman gave an illegitimate vote, voting against dustpelt by 3 points, 16k "counters" giving FIVE points to dustpelt. I neutralize 16k's vote by 2 points. 16kadam's poor voting habits have made me angry, he's been skewing voting results everywhere, and I'm thoroughly sick of it. Where he pretends to "counter" I'll simply neutralize his vote.

that should say dustpelt, not "dustpelt's opponent." this is my last comment lol
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:47:13 PM

Mkay

Lol a legitamenly vote? Ha! If anything your new habits are worse then mine as you counter any other vote that has the letters c-o-u-n-t-e-r.

If anything the other one distorts it andube reverses it to 0-0

It already is.
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:47:32 PM
At 2/26/2012 1:41:41 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

Dude, if you think someone vote bombed you, you're going to respond with vote-bombing him?

This is the problem with vote-bombing/countering, it ends up dragging the whole site down.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:48:00 PM
16kadams clarified that "Sources as they where accurate." READ! Someone go counter 000ike's vote!
Wall of LOL
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 1:48:26 PM
At 2/26/2012 1:48:00 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
16kadams clarified that "Sources as they where accurate." READ! Someone go counter 000ike's vote!

+1
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 2:01:00 PM
Anyway, I blocked him, although I don't think that would stop him votebombing.

Votebombing
1. Voting without valid RFD
2. Countering a valid vote
3. Countering a counter (ike)
Wall of LOL
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 3:54:47 PM

2 points? You votebombed me 5 points! Now since I put this up, you took away your three points.
Wall of LOL
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 3:55:24 PM
16kadams' vote was legitimate anyways.
Wall of LOL
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:08:00 PM
At 2/26/2012 1:39:09 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
LlamaMan votebombed my debate, so 16kadams countered it for me. Now 000ike comes along and counters 16kadams' counter! ME ANGRY! VERY ANGRY!

http://memegenerator.net...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:10:45 PM
At 2/26/2012 10:08:00 PM, rogue wrote:
At 2/26/2012 1:39:09 PM, 1dustpelt wrote: