Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Super duper cereall announcement

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:37:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sooooo, there's this guy I like. We hang out and flirt and it's all good. I really want to take it further (you know what I mean) but I'm not sure when the right time would be. I want to start something more serious but don't want to ruin what we already have. Whatever do I do?

Also, I will not take another shot at the presidency this time around. Vote for me by voting for askbob.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:42:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2012 10:40:23 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I...

am just going to assume that this is a joke.


/locked

^this
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:43:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2012 10:42:42 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:40:23 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I...

am just going to assume that this is a joke.


/locked

^this

Why? He's gay.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:49:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You bastard, I thought all those profile comments were your way of hitting on me.

</3
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:52:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2012 10:49:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
You bastard, I thought all those profile comments were your way of hitting on me.

</3

lmao
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:53:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2012 10:37:03 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sooooo, there's this guy I like. We hang out and flirt and it's all good. I really want to take it further (you know what I mean) but I'm not sure when the right time would be. I want to start something more serious but don't want to ruin what we already have. Whatever do I do?

Wait for the moment to present itself and just be on the lookout for it. Its the dumbest thing ever but trust me it works
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 7:48:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2012 10:37:03 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Sooooo, there's this guy I like. We hang out and flirt and it's all good. I really want to take it further (you know what I mean) but I'm not sure when the right time would be. I want to start something more serious but don't want to ruin what we already have. Whatever do I do?

Also, I will not take another shot at the presidency this time around. Vote for me by voting for askbob.

hmm it's tough to say because it depends on the situation. like when you say "hang out" do you mean hang out at school? hang out with friends? if it's one of those, try thinking of something that you two could do together alone.

if you already spend time alone with him, and you think he likes you, then go for it. be honest about your feelings. Sometimes it's worth risking what you already have. taking it slow does help though.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 7:56:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2012 10:43:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:42:42 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:40:23 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I...

am just going to assume that this is a joke.


/locked

^this

Why? He's gay.

Well why proclaim it! I never proclaim my personal life! Why should they! I don't care what you do on your free time, but regardless of sexuality: keep it to yourself... Please
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:01:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 7:56:57 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:43:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:42:42 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:40:23 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I...

am just going to assume that this is a joke.


/locked

^this

Why? He's gay.

Well why proclaim it! I never proclaim my personal life! Why should they! I don't care what you do on your free time, but regardless of sexuality: keep it to yourself... Please

lmao do you react this way everytime a guy talks about asking a girl out, or is this your Santorum-esque bigotry shining through?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:07:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 7:56:57 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:43:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:42:42 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:40:23 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I...

am just going to assume that this is a joke.


/locked

^this

Why? He's gay.

I disguise the fact that I am a discriminatory a$$hole with lame excuses.

^this
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:30:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 7:56:57 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Well why proclaim it! I never proclaim my personal life! Why should they! I don't care what you do on your free time, but regardless of sexuality: keep it to yourself... Please

This brings up a funny point. While the scenario I posted is true, it wasn't the purpose of my post. It was more a joke about Jim's thread proclaiming he's running for president. And hey, if I don't tell every single person ever, how will everyone know?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:33:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:01:15 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 2/27/2012 7:56:57 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:43:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:42:42 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 2/26/2012 10:40:23 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I...

am just going to assume that this is a joke.


/locked

^this

Why? He's gay.

Well why proclaim it! I never proclaim my personal life! Why should they! I don't care what you do on your free time, but regardless of sexuality: keep it to yourself... Please

lmao do you react this way everytime a guy talks about asking a girl out, or is this your Santorum-esque bigotry shining through?

Probably.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:39:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
O look, it's the only gay in the village!

The board Personal covers relationship subjects but he chose to make a scene of things by posting in the wrong board with a dramatic, misleading, title.

;

At 2/27/2012 8:07:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I disguise the fact that I am a discriminating a$$hole with lame excuses.
*sp.*
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:40:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:39:24 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
O look, it's the only gay in the village!

The board Personal covers relationship subjects but he chose to make a scene of things by posting in the wrong board with a dramatic, misleading, title.

;

At 2/27/2012 8:07:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I disguise the fact that I am a discriminating a$$hole with lame excuses.
*sp.*

STFU and GTFO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 9:03:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:39:24 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
O look, it's the only gay in the village!

The board Personal covers relationship subjects but he chose to make a scene of things by posting in the wrong board with a dramatic, misleading, title.

For those who have trouble reading, of which this person apparently falls under the description, the thread was more a joke regarding Jim's announcement thread than questions regarding relationship advice. Though it's based off of real life so those who posted advice are hereby thanked for the effort.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 9:58:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:30:47 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/27/2012 7:56:57 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Well why proclaim it! I never proclaim my personal life! Why should they! I don't care what you do on your free time, but regardless of sexuality: keep it to yourself... Please

This brings up a funny point. While the scenario I posted is true, it wasn't the purpose of my post. It was more a joke about Jim's thread proclaiming he's running for president. And hey, if I don't tell every single person ever, how will everyone know?

I don't want to know anyone's sexuality in this way! A profile saying interested in women/men =\= this!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross