Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Is there a way to...

Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:01:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Block specific people from sending you messages? Big_boi_1 messages me every couple of weeks and says something like "sup sexy??" I never respond but he doesn't stop. Sometimes he does it two or three times in a day. It's getting annoying.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:03:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
yes go to their profile and push the block this preson from... button that or you can report them.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:05:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
That's easier said then done, girl.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:06:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:03:33 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Blatantly F-16s multi.

agreed.

thanks for the answer lan & nonentity. didn't realize it was that simple :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:16:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:01:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Block specific people from sending you messages? Big_boi_1 messages me every couple of weeks and says something like "sup sexy??" I never respond but he doesn't stop. Sometimes he does it two or three times in a day. It's getting annoying.

Thought I would let you know that F_16 sends me the same messages under the guise of Big_boi_1. You can deal with him as you wish ;)
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:23:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:16:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:01:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Block specific people from sending you messages? Big_boi_1 messages me every couple of weeks and says something like "sup sexy??" I never respond but he doesn't stop. Sometimes he does it two or three times in a day. It's getting annoying.

Thought I would let you know that F_16 sends me the same messages under the guise of Big_boi_1. You can deal with him as you wish ;)

We have evidence that lickdafoot is sexy.

No evidence to support big_boi_1's claim about you. So he's a liar.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:31:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:13:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:05:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That's easier said then done, girl.

I remember Lickdafoot being a redhead? So hot ^_^

why thank you. hott like fire :) you're pretty hot yourself.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:32:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:16:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:01:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Block specific people from sending you messages? Big_boi_1 messages me every couple of weeks and says something like "sup sexy??" I never respond but he doesn't stop. Sometimes he does it two or three times in a day. It's getting annoying.

Thought I would let you know that F_16 sends me the same messages under the guise of Big_boi_1. You can deal with him as you wish ;)

I think i will have to give him a spanking now. :P
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:36:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:23:11 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:16:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:01:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Block specific people from sending you messages? Big_boi_1 messages me every couple of weeks and says something like "sup sexy??" I never respond but he doesn't stop. Sometimes he does it two or three times in a day. It's getting annoying.

Thought I would let you know that F_16 sends me the same messages under the guise of Big_boi_1. You can deal with him as you wish ;)

We have evidence that lickdafoot is sexy.

No evidence to support big_boi_1's claim about you. So he's a liar.

Here is the evidence that you requested :p
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:40:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:36:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:23:11 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:16:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:01:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Block specific people from sending you messages? Big_boi_1 messages me every couple of weeks and says something like "sup sexy??" I never respond but he doesn't stop. Sometimes he does it two or three times in a day. It's getting annoying.

Thought I would let you know that F_16 sends me the same messages under the guise of Big_boi_1. You can deal with him as you wish ;)

We have evidence that lickdafoot is sexy.

No evidence to support big_boi_1's claim about you. So he's a liar.

Here is the evidence that you requested :p



How did you even find that video!?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:40:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:40:13 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:36:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:23:11 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:16:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:01:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Block specific people from sending you messages? Big_boi_1 messages me every couple of weeks and says something like "sup sexy??" I never respond but he doesn't stop. Sometimes he does it two or three times in a day. It's getting annoying.

Thought I would let you know that F_16 sends me the same messages under the guise of Big_boi_1. You can deal with him as you wish ;)

We have evidence that lickdafoot is sexy.

No evidence to support big_boi_1's claim about you. So he's a liar.

Here is the evidence that you requested :p



How did you even find that video!?

Koopin posted it a while back. It got re-posted by someone a week ago.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:40:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:40:13 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:36:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:23:11 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:16:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:01:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Block specific people from sending you messages? Big_boi_1 messages me every couple of weeks and says something like "sup sexy??" I never respond but he doesn't stop. Sometimes he does it two or three times in a day. It's getting annoying.

Thought I would let you know that F_16 sends me the same messages under the guise of Big_boi_1. You can deal with him as you wish ;)

We have evidence that lickdafoot is sexy.

No evidence to support big_boi_1's claim about you. So he's a liar.

Here is the evidence that you requested :p



How did you even find that video!?

Search "debate.org" on Youtube. Are you the person in the video?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:02:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:13:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:05:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That's easier said then done, girl.

I remember Lickdafoot being a redhead? So hot ^_^

I'm a redhead too you know.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:04:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:02:03 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:13:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:05:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That's easier said then done, girl.

I remember Lickdafoot being a redhead? So hot ^_^

I'm a redhead too you know.

I know but you're a gay redhead :( A representation of everything I want and can't have...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:14:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:36:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:23:11 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:16:40 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:01:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Block specific people from sending you messages? Big_boi_1 messages me every couple of weeks and says something like "sup sexy??" I never respond but he doesn't stop. Sometimes he does it two or three times in a day. It's getting annoying.

Thought I would let you know that F_16 sends me the same messages under the guise of Big_boi_1. You can deal with him as you wish ;)

We have evidence that lickdafoot is sexy.

No evidence to support big_boi_1's claim about you. So he's a liar.

Here is the evidence that you requested :p



Anyone know who that is?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:53:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol, I only now saw this thread but here is my analysis.

1) I don't have multi-accounts that spam other people so Royal's and Thad's contentions are refuted.

2) I agree that gingerheads are attractive but the effect is completely lost by using a black and white picture.

3) You can block other people by simply clicking "block this person" on their profile. I did to s few people so I could continue to vote on their debates without being pestered about it.

4) I also disagree with non-entity. No one should stop being sexy. Sex is the purpose of life i.e. to continue our species.

5) The video of darkkermit is pretty cool.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:09:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:53:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Lol, I only now saw this thread but here is my analysis.

1) I don't have multi-accounts that spam other people so Royal's and Thad's contentions are refuted.

We have proof but you only have a baseless assertion. Why would you send love spam to both of us? The only possible person who would have done this is you.
2) I agree that gingerheads are attractive but the effect is completely lost by using a black and white picture.

3) You can block other people by simply clicking "block this person" on their profile. I did to s few people so I could continue to vote on their debates without being pestered about it.

4) I also disagree with non-entity. No one should stop being sexy. Sex is the purpose of life i.e. to continue our species.

5) The video of darkkermit is pretty cool.

IKR?
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:10:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm a red head
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:23:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 3:10:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm a red head

Pictures or it didn't happen.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 4:18:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:04:11 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/28/2012 2:02:03 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:13:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:05:13 PM, lannan13 wrote:
That's easier said then done, girl.

I remember Lickdafoot being a redhead? So hot ^_^

I'm a redhead too you know.

I know but you're a gay redhead :( A representation of everything I want and can't have...

Just think how I feel. Ever notice the majority of guys are straight?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.