Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Darkkermit A Sheltered Man *

inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:49:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am posting in this thread, only to let everyone know, NOT TO POST IN HERE.

The troll is hungry, don't feed him again. Please.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:51:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I actually consider him one of the most balanced and open minded people on the site. He is a conservative, so i understand your knee jerk hate, but I've known him a long time here, and hold him in particularly high regard, and occasionally reach out to him for advice on the site and the way things go here.

Darkkermit is one of the old guard who maintains the ideals of intellectual integrity that this site now strives toward, instead of exemplifies as it once had.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:56:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Who said this was about disagreement. It is a valid discussion. Next please.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:56:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:49:33 PM, TUF wrote:
I am posting in this thread, only to let everyone know, NOT TO POST IN HERE.

The troll is hungry, don't feed him again. Please.

Sorry. This is an epic failure.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:57:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:56:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Who said this was about disagreement. It is a valid discussion. Next please.

Ok, so why do you think that darkkermit represents the aristocracy of "White America"?

On a side note, every time I try to have a discussion with you, you just say "Next!". It is very irritating.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:58:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Awww, thank you. I was under the impression you didn't like me.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:59:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:57:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:56:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Who said this was about disagreement. It is a valid discussion. Next please.

Ok, so why do you think that darkkermit represents the aristocracy of "White America"?

On a side note, every time I try to have a discussion with you, you just say "Next!". It is very irritating.

I know his subliminal ideologies far better than you do obviously. But these are the facts. And his responses represent those feelings and contempt on every account. I call him on it, but he tucks tail and run. I am a realist dear. Never forget that.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:01:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:59:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:57:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:56:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Who said this was about disagreement. It is a valid discussion. Next please.

Ok, so why do you think that darkkermit represents the aristocracy of "White America"?

On a side note, every time I try to have a discussion with you, you just say "Next!". It is very irritating.

I know his subliminal ideologies far better than you do obviously. But these are the facts. And his responses represent those feelings and contempt on every account. I call him on it, but he tucks tail and run. I am a realist dear. Never forget that.

LOLOLOLOL

I am sorry, you are not a realist. You think that every argument you make is correct because you have seen angels and demons.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:02:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:58:39 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Awww, thank you. I was under the impression you didn't like me.

I dislike your ideas, but I do like you.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:03:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:01:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:59:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:57:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:56:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Who said this was about disagreement. It is a valid discussion. Next please.

Ok, so why do you think that darkkermit represents the aristocracy of "White America"?

On a side note, every time I try to have a discussion with you, you just say "Next!". It is very irritating.

I know his subliminal ideologies far better than you do obviously. But these are the facts. And his responses represent those feelings and contempt on every account. I call him on it, but he tucks tail and run. I am a realist dear. Never forget that.

LOLOLOLOL

I am sorry, you are not a realist. You think that every argument you make is correct because you have seen angels and demons.

First of all, that has nothing to do with who is a realist or not. Second, nobody including myself cares about what a measely Atheist thinks. Maybe you should write that one down lil miss Anime.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:04:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:03:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 2:01:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:59:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:57:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:56:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Who said this was about disagreement. It is a valid discussion. Next please.

Ok, so why do you think that darkkermit represents the aristocracy of "White America"?

On a side note, every time I try to have a discussion with you, you just say "Next!". It is very irritating.

I know his subliminal ideologies far better than you do obviously. But these are the facts. And his responses represent those feelings and contempt on every account. I call him on it, but he tucks tail and run. I am a realist dear. Never forget that.

LOLOLOLOL

I am sorry, you are not a realist. You think that every argument you make is correct because you have seen angels and demons.

First of all, that has nothing to do with who is a realist or not. Second, nobody including myself cares about what a measely Atheist thinks. Maybe you should write that one down lil miss Anime.

Ad hominem attacks do not dejustify arguments.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:07:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:04:22 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 2:03:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 2:01:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:59:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:57:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:56:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Who said this was about disagreement. It is a valid discussion. Next please.

Ok, so why do you think that darkkermit represents the aristocracy of "White America"?

On a side note, every time I try to have a discussion with you, you just say "Next!". It is very irritating.

I know his subliminal ideologies far better than you do obviously. But these are the facts. And his responses represent those feelings and contempt on every account. I call him on it, but he tucks tail and run. I am a realist dear. Never forget that.

LOLOLOLOL

I am sorry, you are not a realist. You think that every argument you make is correct because you have seen angels and demons.

First of all, that has nothing to do with who is a realist or not. Second, nobody including myself cares about what a measely Atheist thinks. Maybe you should write that one down lil miss Anime.

Ad hominem attacks do not dejustify arguments.

That is irrelvent. I lay down the facts and you do not respond with facts.
So that show cofidence on my part. You on the other hand, not a person of great confidence. But you do make a lot of noise. You know what they say about empty wagons though.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:09:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:05:58 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I'm curious what my all time "low" was?

Your all time low. Digesting an ideology that makes you seem superior to those who look, think,live, and act differently than you. Of course you dont have the gall to admit that here. But inside you have a deep disdain for minorites. And you wear your emotions on your sleeve. This is Inferno son. You know who this is.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:16:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:09:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 2:05:58 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I'm curious what my all time "low" was?

Your all time low. Digesting an ideology that makes you seem superior to those who look, think,live, and act differently than you.

So, I've been a libertarian on the site before you were a member. I've in fact become less libertarian, and more moderate. So has is libertarian an ideology that makes me seem superior to those who look, think, live and act differently than me? What part of my ideology have a crossed the line as just like everyone else to "an all time low".

Of course you dont have the gall to admit that here. But inside you have a deep disdain for minorites. And you wear your emotions on your sleeve. This is Inferno son. You know who this is.

Yes of course your "proof" is unfalsifiable. You just happened to know exactly what I think.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:22:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:16:12 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 2:09:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 2:05:58 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I'm curious what my all time "low" was?

Your all time low. Digesting an ideology that makes you seem superior to those who look, think,live, and act differently than you.

So, I've been a libertarian on the site before you were a member. I've in fact become less libertarian, and more moderate. So has is libertarian an ideology that makes me seem superior to those who look, think, live and act differently than me? What part of my ideology have a crossed the line as just like everyone else to "an all time low".

Of course you dont have the gall to admit that here. But inside you have a deep disdain for minorites. And you wear your emotions on your sleeve. This is Inferno son. You know who this is.

Yes of course your "proof" is unfalsifiable. You just happened to know exactly what I think.

You claim to be Libertarian. But you speak like an old White Male Conservative.
After all, your party is only a vague extinction of just that. Libertarians are just like Tea Partiers, but you are too transparent politically speaking.
Your past experiences, relationships, and perceptions are defined by how you respond to things different. From what I can see, you only go by the elements of obstruction simply because you incapable or unwilling to diversifiy or understand your personal views(with others) about society as it is today.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:26:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Rhode Island is one of the economically challenged places in the US today.
It is more Liberal than anything else while the base of your environment is mildly Conservative. But there is great oppression in your area, and there are some bitter souls in that part of the world. They are educated, but they are angry about the
change of culture and its failed leadership. So I can understand part of your anger there. However, this is not the 1960's my friend. The world has changed and you need to get outside your comfort zone or box. There is more to the world than you have come to imagine in spite of your unorthodoxed education.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:42:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:58:39 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Awww, thank you. I was under the impression you didn't like me.

The president of the site speaks glowingly about you, and that goes unnoticed when an adolescent girl speaks in your favor.

I guess.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:44:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 3:42:49 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:58:39 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Awww, thank you. I was under the impression you didn't like me.

The president of the site speaks glowingly about you, and that goes unnoticed when an adolescent girl speaks in your favor.

I am not an adolescent girl. I am in college, thanks.
I guess.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:46:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 3:44:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 3:42:49 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:58:39 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Awww, thank you. I was under the impression you didn't like me.

The president of the site speaks glowingly about you, and that goes unnoticed when an adolescent girl speaks in your favor.

I am not an adolescent girl. I am in college, thanks.
I guess.

Apologies... insert "a college girl".
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:47:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 3:46:28 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/28/2012 3:44:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 3:42:49 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:58:39 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Awww, thank you. I was under the impression you didn't like me.

The president of the site speaks glowingly about you, and that goes unnoticed when an adolescent girl speaks in your favor.

I am not an adolescent girl. I am in college, thanks.
I guess.

Apologies... insert "a college girl".

Darkkermit has coward his way out of Infernos fire. I knew he was not Man enough to take the heat. *
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:51:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 3:42:49 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:58:39 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Awww, thank you. I was under the impression you didn't like me.

The president of the site speaks glowingly about you, and that goes unnoticed when an adolescent girl speaks in your favor.

I guess.

Lol. Thanks for your kind words as well.

I know you like me though, I didn't think royal did though.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 3:53:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 3:51:28 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 3:42:49 PM, innomen wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:58:39 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Awww, thank you. I was under the impression you didn't like me.

The president of the site speaks glowingly about you, and that goes unnoticed when an adolescent girl speaks in your favor.

I guess.

Lol. Thanks for your kind words as well.

I know you like me though, I didn't think royal did though.

Sorry to put the heat on you like that. But you were begging for it. Now you know more about yourself than you did yesterday.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 4:14:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There actually is some redeeming value to this thread. When I first came to DDO I was amazed that there were people here who could hold profound disagreements with each other on some very core issues and remain friends here. I was amazed, because I came from a different site where that was not the case, and where everything became personal. What I found out was, this was a place where people would test the validity of what they believed in the form of argument and would respectfully challenge each other. I can remember reading two people going at it in one forum thread, while simultaneously joking with each other in a different one.

We seem to have lost that somewhere along the path. I don't know where the arguments became less important than the irrational emotion behind it. Sides have been drawn and respect began to drain fast. Along with that was the intellectual excellence that this site represented.
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 4:17:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 4:14:06 PM, innomen wrote:
There actually is some redeeming value to this thread. When I first came to DDO I was amazed that there were people here who could hold profound disagreements with each other on some very core issues and remain friends here. I was amazed, because I came from a different site where that was not the case, and where everything became personal. What I found out was, this was a place where people would test the validity of what they believed in the form of argument and would respectfully challenge each other. I can remember reading two people going at it in one forum thread, while simultaneously joking with each other in a different one.

We seem to have lost that somewhere along the path. I don't know where the arguments became less important than the irrational emotion behind it. Sides have been drawn and respect began to drain fast. Along with that was the intellectual excellence that this site represented.

Of course. This happens all the time here. And you wonder why Im so popular.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 4:32:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 4:17:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 4:14:06 PM, innomen wrote:
There actually is some redeeming value to this thread. When I first came to DDO I was amazed that there were people here who could hold profound disagreements with each other on some very core issues and remain friends here. I was amazed, because I came from a different site where that was not the case, and where everything became personal. What I found out was, this was a place where people would test the validity of what they believed in the form of argument and would respectfully challenge each other. I can remember reading two people going at it in one forum thread, while simultaneously joking with each other in a different one.

We seem to have lost that somewhere along the path. I don't know where the arguments became less important than the irrational emotion behind it. Sides have been drawn and respect began to drain fast. Along with that was the intellectual excellence that this site represented.

Of course. This happens all the time here. And you wonder why Im so popular.

+1 for sarcasm.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 8:57:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:56:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:49:33 PM, TUF wrote:
I am posting in this thread, only to let everyone know, NOT TO POST IN HERE.

The troll is hungry, don't feed him again. Please.

Sorry. This is an epic failure.

Things aren't epic failures just because you say they are inferno. PLEASE JUST LEAVE THIS FVCKING SITE. You contribute so little actual intellectual discussion its disgusting.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 8:58:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 2:03:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 2:01:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:59:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:57:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:56:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:47:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Is it me, or has DDO'S most vociferous individual hit an all time low. I thought that he had learned from his narrow minded perceptions and myths about people of other races through social awareness discussions. Apparently he has not.
Darkkermit represents the side of White America that thrives on fear, hysteria, hate, racial intolerance, and social obstruction. And that is because he lacks knowledge about the unknown. His ideology is based on forced propaganda and Neo Conistic rhetoric which is just as damaging and destructive as any far Right Wing extremities. Does he recognize its weakness ? No. And that is because he would rather cling to that which defines him on all counts of his precious humanity.
be that as it may, he is a Man who seeks the truth. The question is this my friends.
Is he willing to accept it as it really is.

inferno, you need to stop making threads about people who disagree with you. I like darkkermit and do not think that he is just a deluded aristocrat even though I disagree with him on almost every issue we discuss.

Who said this was about disagreement. It is a valid discussion. Next please.

Ok, so why do you think that darkkermit represents the aristocracy of "White America"?

On a side note, every time I try to have a discussion with you, you just say "Next!". It is very irritating.

I know his subliminal ideologies far better than you do obviously. But these are the facts. And his responses represent those feelings and contempt on every account. I call him on it, but he tucks tail and run. I am a realist dear. Never forget that.

LOLOLOLOL

I am sorry, you are not a realist. You think that every argument you make is correct because you have seen angels and demons.

First of all, that has nothing to do with who is a realist or not. Second, nobody including myself cares about what a measely Atheist thinks. Maybe you should write that one down lil miss Anime.

Great so you are a bigot now who doesn't care about those who haven't been saved? Oh how your savior looks down on you with scorn at your lack of compassion. Clearly you don't know the message of Jesus Christ.