Jump to topic:

Steve Hawkins Great Mind *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:04:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Steve Hawkins..........You know if I could, I would write a book about this guy.
He is as secular as they come. I am a Liberal myself, and my ideology is clear.
I did not allow myself to be influence or dictated by secularistic propaganda or religious one for that matter. He is a Man who idolizes science, and how can we blame him. He is carnal at best, and his views are defined by empiracalism. So that means that he does put limitations on himself and delightfully so. He loves being conventional, and is stuck in a box. The box is the reason why he has all of these questions in his little head. If he knew more, then he would know better. Apparently, of all the things he asks here or anywhere on a daily basis, proves to the world that he is lost and still seeking the answer that is uknown to him.
Of course, he does not know a lot of things about this world. So does that mean that science has failed him. I mean, that is his god. =) You decide.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:12:05 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:04:35 PM, inferno wrote:

Personal mention? I've got to read this...

Steve Hawkins..........You know if I could, I would write a book about this guy.

Awesome! That's usually a good thing, right?
He is as secular as they come.
...Is that a compliment or an insult? Oh well! I got my own book, my own thread...

I am a Liberal myself, and my ideology is clear.
Maybe it was a compliment!
I did not allow myself to be influence or dictated by secularistic propaganda or religious one for that matter.
...Oh.
He is a Man who idolizes science, and how can we blame him.
...no, I doubt science's role to excess. I am a Kierkegaardian, I vote Wittgenstein over Russell in the Rhinoceros in the room thought experiment. I am not a fan of science in philosophy.
He is carnal at best, and his views are defined by empiracalism.
See above. Also, Empiricism, not empiracalism.
So that means that he does put limitations on himself and delightfully so. He loves being conventional, and is stuck in a box. The box is the reason why he has all of these questions in his little head. If he knew more, then he would know better.

Apparently, of all the things he asks here or anywhere on a daily basis, proves to the world that he is lost and still seeking the answer that is uknown to him.

...Am I still getting that book? Or just insults?

Of course, he does not know a lot of things about this world. So does that mean that science has failed him. I mean, that is his god. =) You decide.

...decide what? You haven't asked a question. Also, why do you enjoy making hate posts?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:16:19 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:12:05 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

...Is that a compliment or an insult? Oh well! I got my own book, my own thread...

I did not allow myself to be influence or dictated by secularistic propaganda or religious one for that matter.
...Oh.
...no, I doubt science's role to excess. I am a Kierkegaardian, I vote Wittgenstein over Russell in the Rhinoceros in the room thought experiment. I am not a fan of science in philosophy.
So that means that he does put limitations on himself and delightfully so. He loves being conventional, and is stuck in a box. The box is the reason why he has all of these questions in his little head. If he knew more, then he would know better.

Apparently, of all the things he asks here or anywhere on a daily basis, proves to the world that he is lost and still seeking the answer that is uknown to him.

...decide what? You haven't asked a question. Also, why do you enjoy making hate posts?

This is not a hate thread. It is sarcastic is anything. I dont expect for you to take religion or anything in that regard seriously. Because of the fact that you have digested a different form of knowledge, teachings, ideologies, rhetoric, propaganda, theology, culture, and lifestyle. It is evident that we are indeed polar opposites. However, that does not mean that I myself do not understand your way of thinking. It just means that because I am empathic, I have the uncanny ablity to dechipher and perceive things around me in ways many others cannot.
To each his own. But somebody has to win the game of life and with a reward at the end. Correlation. You reap what you sow, and there is somebody watching you.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:17:58 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:16:19 PM, inferno wrote:

...Oh.

This is not a hate thread. It is sarcastic is anything. I dont expect for you to take religion or anything in that regard seriously. Because of the fact that you have digested a different form of knowledge, teachings, ideologies, rhetoric, propaganda, theology, culture, and lifestyle. It is evident that we are indeed polar opposites. However, that does not mean that I myself do not understand your way of thinking. It just means that because I am empathic, I have the uncanny ablity to dechipher and perceive things around me in ways many others cannot.
To each his own. But somebody has to win the game of life and with a reward at the end. Correlation. You reap what you sow, and there is somebody watching you.

no, I killed the paedophile.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:20:56 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:17:58 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

...Oh.

Really. Well how come youre still alive then. LOL
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:22:10 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:20:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/1/2012 1:17:58 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

...Oh.

Really. Well how come youre still alive then. LOL

I'm not. I'm speaking from beyond the grave. Oh, and Islam was right all along.

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:23:49 PM

...Oh.

This is not a hate thread. It is sarcastic is anything.

...So I'm awesome and Enlightened? Thanks.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:23:59 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:22:32 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
And can I have that book?

Not right now. It wont be finished until the Fall. Maybe I will allow you to peek into my great and highly complex mind.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:25:29 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:23:59 PM, inferno wrote:

Not right now. It wont be finished until the Fall. Maybe I will allow you to peek into my great and highly complex mind.

..oh, more sarcasm. You had me going for a sec. ;P

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:29:44 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:25:29 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

United Kingdom. You act like a Communistic German. You have a rather warped perception though. You may be technically intelligent and it may be productive for what it is worth. But spiritually speaking you are dead. Dead to possibility.
That is so unsecular of you.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:32:49 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:29:44 PM, inferno wrote:

United Kingdom. You act like a Communistic German. You have a rather warped perception though. You may be technically intelligent and it may be productive for what it is worth. But spiritually speaking you are dead. Dead to possibility.

..so that is an insult? I can't tell with you anymore. Am I spiritually secular or non-secular? And are you trying to insult me?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:37:14 PM

Spiritually secular ? No. If that were the case, then you would probably be a church going individual. You dont care to much about being assembled.
You are more of an independent than anything else.
But you are way to scientifically dogmatic. You have drawn your own lines, and that is why you are in a box. Because there is absolutely no way that the opposite is legitimate. It is not even possible according to you.
You are selective in your stance about Christians.
Assuming that they are not intelligent as you, or educated is just an opinion.
An opinion being dicatated by secularism itself.
So there is an ill fated sense of superiority. And in turn, this is what makes you
vulnerable more so, than anything else. It is called indoctrination.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:41:51 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:37:14 PM, inferno wrote:

Spiritually secular ? No. If that were the case, then you would probably be a church going individual. You dont care to much about being assembled.
But you are way to scientifically dogmatic. You have drawn your own lines, and that is why you are in a box. Because there is absolutely no way that the opposite is legitimate. It is not even possible according to you.
So there is an ill fated sense of superiority. And in turn, this is what makes you

Coolstorybro, but if you read my post, I explained why half of this doesn't apply to me . And I do not think myself "superior" to all Christians because they're Christians. I just feel the arguments for Christianity are not strong enough for me to believe them.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:46:25 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:41:51 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Coolstorybro, but if you read my post, I explained why half of this doesn't apply to me . And I do not think myself "superior" to all Christians because they're Christians. I just feel the arguments for Christianity are not strong enough for me to believe them.

You mean like stealing my lines and posting them on your wall.
Thanks a lot. But please, dont piss of your mom.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:47:35 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:46:25 PM, inferno wrote:

You mean like stealing my lines and posting them on your wall.
Thanks a lot. But please, dont piss of your mom.

my "wall"? What? And what's this about my mother? Can you make that coherent, please?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:47:41 PM

And by the way, that is why we do not take your ideology seriously.
Just because it aint good enough for you........
That is one weak argument.
But for me personally, I have been exposed to too much for me to think that way.
It is impossible !
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:48:26 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:47:41 PM, inferno wrote:

But for me personally, I have been exposed to too much for me to think that way.
It is impossible !

Try laying off the crack. :P

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:55:36 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:48:26 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

It is impossible !

Thats the thing. I dont do crack. I rest my case. =)
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 1:57:49 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:55:36 PM, inferno wrote:

It is impossible !

Ahh, you're a shroom man? I respect that.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 2:07:04 PM
At 3/1/2012 1:57:49 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 3/1/2012 1:55:36 PM, inferno wrote:

It is impossible !

Ahh, you're a shroom man? I respect that.

No. So they tell me that most people in the UK do believe in a higher power.
So what happened to you ?
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2012 11:04:04 AM
The physicist's name is "Stephen Hawking" not "Hawkins"

If one debates "first cause" or the like, it's important to understand the theories of modern physics. There is a TV series http://www.pbs.org... and Hawking's latest book http://www.amazon.com... is the one to read.

Hawking has made lots of quotable quotes over the years, like "People who boast about their IQ are losers."
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 1:48:16 AM
At 3/3/2012 11:04:04 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
The physicist's name is "Stephen Hawking" not "Hawkins"

If one debates "first cause" or the like, it's important to understand the theories of modern physics. There is a TV series http://www.pbs.org... and Hawking's latest book http://www.amazon.com... is the one to read.

Hawking has made lots of quotable quotes over the years, like "People who boast about their IQ are losers."

I am facepalming so hard right now. So, so hard.

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 1:48:57 AM
Look at the name of the topic. Then back to me. Then back to the topic. Then back to me. Sadly, the topic IS about me. But this topic could be the kind of topic your man smells like.