Jump to topic:

Sadolite

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 3:25:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Rather than continue derailing Innomen's thread lets just move our little flame war to here :)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 3:29:35 PM
For those of you just tuning in, Sadolite said some stupid stuff in Innomen's thread which erupted into a flame war.

If you want to join in go ahead and fing your favorite sadolite post and post it here. We found several good ones showing how much of a dick he can be which includes,

"Here is the point Jackass.; You want the word to remain derogatory, you want people to be taght what you have been taught. You want black people to continue to belive they can be defeated by a slang word. That is why you try to portray me as the bad guy.You remain mired in intellectual doltism. You accept the dolts version of history. I acknowlege the words origin and what the words origin really is. You do not. You look to the racebaiting dolt crowd to give it the jackass race baiting inaccuate meaning it has today. Nigger is a slang word it isn't a word, it is a slang word made up by morons and you follow the moron tradition. But I do not, so I am the bad guy. Screw all you racebaiting morons."

"Yes, I am the highest form of life on this planet and all other forms of life are beneith me. And because I am at the top of the food chain all other forms of life will be subordanent to me and I will impose my will over all of them. Got it. Have a problem with it to friken bad. Want to do something about it come kill me if you think you can. It is that simple."

" Your a useless pile of race baiting garbage who make the world a suckas place in which to live. I guess I could call all of you who want to perpetuate the word nigger as a deep dark devastating word to blacks "Nigger Lovers"

"All I care about is can you do the job, if not get the f^ck out of my face and go suck off someone else, you are of no use to anyone. That's what people hate about me, I don't feel anything for anyone, just are you usefull or not that's it nothing else. You want feelings and encouragement go cry to your mommies."

- Sadolite
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 3:51:56 PM
At 3/4/2012 3:29:35 PM, imabench wrote:
For those of you just tuning in, Sadolite said some stupid stuff in Innomen's thread which erupted into a flame war.

If you want to join in go ahead and fing your favorite sadolite post and post it here. We found several good ones showing how much of a dick he can be which includes,

"Here is the point Jackass.; You want the word to remain derogatory, you want people to be taght what you have been taught. You want black people to continue to belive they can be defeated by a slang word. That is why you try to portray me as the bad guy.You remain mired in intellectual doltism. You accept the dolts version of history. I acknowlege the words origin and what the words origin really is. You do not. You look to the racebaiting dolt crowd to give it the jackass race baiting inaccuate meaning it has today. Nigger is a slang word it isn't a word, it is a slang word made up by morons and you follow the moron tradition. But I do not, so I am the bad guy. Screw all you racebaiting morons."

"Yes, I am the highest form of life on this planet and all other forms of life are beneith me. And because I am at the top of the food chain all other forms of life will be subordanent to me and I will impose my will over all of them. Got it. Have a problem with it to friken bad. Want to do something about it come kill me if you think you can. It is that simple."

" Your a useless pile of race baiting garbage who make the world a suckas place in which to live. I guess I could call all of you who want to perpetuate the word nigger as a deep dark devastating word to blacks "Nigger Lovers"

"All I care about is can you do the job, if not get the f^ck out of my face and go suck off someone else, you are of no use to anyone. That's what people hate about me, I don't feel anything for anyone, just are you usefull or not that's it nothing else. You want feelings and encouragement go cry to your mommies."

- Sadolite

The name of the DDO user that any of these comments were directed at personaly and of course the part where I was provoked first by having my intellegence insulted that is conveniently left out.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 3:54:33 PM
At 3/4/2012 3:51:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/4/2012 3:29:35 PM, imabench wrote:

- Sadolite

The name of the DDO user that any of these comments were directed at personaly and of course the part where I was provoked first by having my intellegence insulted that is conveniently left out.

You mean questioning the intelligence of someone who bases an argument off the fact that a word based from the latin "niger" doesn't refer to black? Or someone who insults civil rights leaders by saying they are at fault for perpetuating an evil thrown upon them by slave owners and oppressors?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 3:58:23 PM
Here was the post by wnope about the n-word

"Sadolite: Using [the word "nigger"] to refer to anything else than a color is what Intellectual dolts and race baiting sycophants do.

Sadolite: Like I said before It is race baiting jackasses that use and belive the word nigger to be exclusive to black people. It is the intellectual dolt that perpetuates it and uses it.

Sadolite versus Sadolite

Who is correct?"

Sadolite then graciously responded by saying this

"Here is the point Jackass.; You want the word to remain derogatory, you want people to be taght what you have been taught. You want black people to continue to belive they can be defeated by a slang word. That is why you try to portray me as the bad guy.You remain mired in intellectual doltism. You accept the dolts version of history. I acknowlege the words origin and what the words origin really is. You do not. You look to the racebaiting dolt crowd to give it the jackass race baiting inaccuate meaning it has today. Nigger is a slang word it isn't a word, it is a slang word made up by morons and you follow the moron tradition. But I do not, so I am the bad guy. Screw all you racebaiting morons.

So how is that provoked again?

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 3:58:43 PM

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:05:05 PM
Hey MR President is there gonna be a "trail" or are you going to let your subordinates do the dirty work and wash your hands of it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:06:20 PM
If you wish to make a court case out of it...
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:07:45 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:05:05 PM, sadolite wrote:
Hey MR President is there gonna be a "trail" or are you going to let your subordinates do the dirty work and wash your hands of it.

Careful, I might just get appointed to your defense counsel ;)

Lucky you, I'd still give you as good a defense as I could. If I was the sort who gave three sh!ts from last sunday as to what you post about me, then I may end up biased.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:08:03 PM

there isnt gonna be a trial, im just bringing to light how much of a d*ck you are to people and then go around saying how "you are the cure" to racism and other stuff even though you said that Martin Luther King Jr is a race-baiting sycophant

Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:11:15 PM
Sadolite, how about this:

If you can define the word "nigger" without contradicting one of the definitions you gave in the thread about the N-word (while still maintaining some semblance of semantic relevance), I'll label myself a race-baiting sycophant.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:18:13 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:16:42 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think Sadolite wasn't hugged enough as a child.
We should all rectify this.
*Hugs Sadolite*

I'm not sure how Sadolite would react to a guy on guy hug.
Open borders debate:
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:19:32 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:18:13 PM, darkkermit wrote:
*Hugs Sadolite*

according to his profile hes interested in men and women so........

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:23:15 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:19:32 PM, imabench wrote:
*Hugs Sadolite*

He must want to suck off others not vice versa...:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:46:22 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:23:15 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
*Hugs Sadolite*

Microsuck?
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:47:58 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:46:22 PM, Wnope wrote:
*Hugs Sadolite*

Microsuck?

No, it was a reference to dear Sadolite's lovely quote:

"All I care about is can you do the job, if not get the f^ck out of my face and go suck off someone else, you are of no use to anyone."

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:52:34 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:47:58 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
*Hugs Sadolite*

Microsuck?

"All I care about is can you do the job, if not get the f^ck out of my face and go suck off someone else, you are of no use to anyone."

hahaha. He's so unappreciative of blowjobs.
Open borders debate:
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 4:54:02 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:52:34 PM, darkkermit wrote:
*Hugs Sadolite*

Microsuck?

But he loves giving them to others...with a mouth full of knives...

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:02:04 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:54:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
*Hugs Sadolite*

Microsuck?

LOL Like I said Mr. President pick and choose your violators. An endless stream And where are you "Hiding"

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:05:22 PM
I'm going to say Imabench is nothing but an intelligent, awesome, cool, great, silly, fun, and talented liberal debater who has awesome skills and his opinion is regarded highly though harsh and is one of my favorite people on this site. I'm going to applade Sandloite for being an extremely restrictor of freedom that thinks harsh opinionionated people should be banned while being a hater and believes that she is the greatest being on the Earth.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:07:01 PM
At 3/4/2012 5:02:04 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/4/2012 4:54:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
*Hugs Sadolite*

Microsuck?

LOL Like I said Mr. President pick and choose your violators. An endless stream And where are you "Hiding"

It's good to redirect your acknowledgement of your vulgarity, MR.Brian.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:11:00 PM
At 3/4/2012 5:05:22 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I'm going to say Imabench is nothing but an intelligent, awesome, cool, great, silly, fun, and talented liberal debater who has awesome skills and his opinion is regarded highly though harsh and is one of my favorite people on this site. I'm going to applade Sandloite for being an extremely restrictor of freedom that thinks harsh opinionionated people should be banned while being a hater and believes that she is the greatest being on the Earth.

<33333

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:12:04 PM

How do you possibly come to that conclusion. LOL I'm a hater ya right. Who called who an idiot who's the hater

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:16:12 PM
At 3/4/2012 3:58:23 PM, imabench wrote:

"Sadolite: Using [the word "nigger"] to refer to anything else than a color is what Intellectual dolts and race baiting sycophants do.

Sadolite: Like I said before It is race baiting jackasses that use and belive the word nigger to be exclusive to black people. It is the intellectual dolt that perpetuates it and uses it.

Sadolite versus Sadolite

Who is correct?"

"Here is the point Jackass.; You want the word to remain derogatory, you want people to be taght what you have been taught. You want black people to continue to belive they can be defeated by a slang word. That is why you try to portray me as the bad guy.You remain mired in intellectual doltism. You accept the dolts version of history. I acknowlege the words origin and what the words origin really is. You do not. You look to the racebaiting dolt crowd to give it the jackass race baiting inaccuate meaning it has today. Nigger is a slang word it isn't a word, it is a slang word made up by morons and you follow the moron tradition. But I do not, so I am the bad guy. Screw all you racebaiting morons.

I am being accused of being the racist when clearly it is the other way around. Imabech wants the word to remain a word for black people to be defeated by.

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:18:50 PM
At 3/4/2012 5:11:00 PM, imabench wrote:

<33333

I used to like imabench...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:21:26 PM
At 3/4/2012 5:18:50 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/4/2012 5:11:00 PM, imabench wrote:

<33333

I used to like imabench like you...

But then I took a sadolite to the knee
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:21:47 PM
At 3/4/2012 5:16:12 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/4/2012 3:58:23 PM, imabench wrote:

Sadolite versus Sadolite

Who is correct?"

I am being accused of being the racist when clearly it is the other way around. Imabech wants the word to remain a word for black people to be defeated by.

"I am tempted to ask where I can buy whatever substance lead you to conclude"
Eludes to the fact that I use drugs He started it I didn't

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 5:22:55 PM
At 3/4/2012 4:07:45 PM, Wnope wrote:

Careful, I might just get appointed to your defense counsel ;)

Lucky you, I'd still give you as good a defense as I could. If I was the sort who gave three sh!ts from last sunday as to what you post about me, then I may end up biased.

I hope there is a trial and I want you as my lead defense