Jump to topic:

Are humans destroying the planet?

Wicker_1994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2009 1:41:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I personally believe humans are destroying our planet. Why well for simple reasons, we use more natural resources then we need to use for retarded things, for our own entertainment that is not essential for every day life. The world is to greedy to live in peace, we have already created our own poison nukes. I think that we are not worrying about the important things in life, like ensuring that our children will grow up in a healthy lifestyle. Now days there is greasy fast food and chemicals are sprayed on our vegetables. Another thing that i am not 100% sure on is that well i heard this so don't take it wrong is that some taxes are put into making nukes. Why would we need more nukes seriously i mean its only going to destroy us all in the end. It all comes down to it humans are to greedy to live in peace and harmony, one of these days mankind will see there own retardation that they have created blowing up in there face.

Now another thing i want to point out is that there will be a world war III.
Not saying anytime soon i just saying that from 2009 - Whenever eventually there Will be one and it will be from weapons of mass destruction.

One more thing lol i am not CLAIMING to know anything thing is just something off the top of my head.

oh well

Btw the bold letters idk i was just doing that for fun lol
Wicker_1994
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2009 2:25:10 AM
At 6/26/2009 1:41:02 AM, Wicker_1994 wrote:
I personally believe humans are destroying our planet. Why well for simple reasons, we use more natural resources then we need to use for retarded things, for our own entertainment that is not essential for every day life. The world is to greedy to live in peace, we have already created our own poison nukes. I think that we are not worrying about the important things in life, like ensuring that our children will grow up in a healthy lifestyle. Now days there is greasy fast food and chemicals are sprayed on our vegetables. Another thing that i am not 100% sure on is that well i heard this so don't take it wrong is that some taxes are put into making nukes. Why would we need more nukes seriously i mean its only going to destroy us all in the end. It all comes down to it humans are to greedy to live in peace and harmony, one of these days mankind will see there own retardation that they have created blowing up in there face.

Not saying anytime soon i just saying that from 2009 - Whenever eventually there Will be one and it will be from weapons of mass destruction.

One more thing lol i am not CLAIMING to know anything thing is just something off the top of my head.

oh well

Btw the bold letters idk i was just doing that for fun lol

lol with my icon when i stated this it made it look like it was from a alien point of view....>.>

no im just talking off top my head lol....
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2009 7:19:27 AM
I personally believe humans are destroying our planet. Why well for simple reasons, we use more natural resources then we need to use for retarded things, for our own entertainment that is not essential for every day life.
---Such as...?
The world is to greedy to live in peace, we have already created our own poison nukes.
---Yes, good idea. Lets get rid of our nukes while North Korea is threatening to bomb Hawaii.
I think that we are not worrying about the important things in life, like ensuring that our children will grow up in a healthy lifestyle. Now days there is greasy fast food and chemicals are sprayed on our vegetables.
---So what? Some people like fast food and non-organic vegetable. That is personal preference.
Another thing that i am not 100% sure on is that well i heard this so don't take it wrong is that some taxes are put into making nukes. Why would we need more nukes seriously i mean its only going to destroy us all in the end.
---Kinda agree with you here.
It all comes down to it humans are to greedy to live in peace and harmony, one of these days mankind will see there own retardation that they have created blowing up in there face.
---According to scientists, it is the sun who will spell the end for humans. Humans will probably not be the cause of their own demise.
http://www.foxnews.com...
Now another thing i want to point out is that there will be a world war III. Not saying anytime soon i just saying that from 2009 - Whenever eventually there Will be one and it will be from weapons of mass destruction.
---Probably not.

Go live in the wild if you hate humans so much.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2009 7:46:03 AM
I personally believe humans are destroying our planet. Why well for simple reasons, we use more natural resources then we need to use for retarded things, for our own entertainment that is not essential for every day life.

It may not be essential when you get right down to the basics, but that doesn't mean we cannot use our inventions, technology and intelligence in order to provide for ourselves, cut the death rate down and improve the overall quality of life for billions of people. We have the means, why not use them?

The world is to greedy to live in peace, we have already created our own poison nukes.

Humans are a warring species, what do you expect, rainbow and kitten bombs?

I think that we are not worrying about the important things in life, like ensuring that our children will grow up in a healthy lifestyle. Now days there is greasy fast food and chemicals are sprayed on our vegetables.

Greasy fast food I'll give you, but the chemicals are doing the exact thing you claim we aren't doing. Those chemicals are important to the survival of the crops and agriculture that sustains us. They're not as harmful as people claim, and most of those that do claim are trying to get people to buy their product out of fear.

Another thing that i am not 100% sure on is that well i heard this so don't take it wrong is that some taxes are put into making nukes. Why would we need more nukes seriously i mean its only going to destroy us all in the end. It all comes down to it humans are to greedy to live in peace and harmony, one of these days mankind will see there own retardation that they have created blowing up in there face.

Again, there is no such thing as rainbow and kitten bombs. These are tools for warfare, and instead of claiming that they'll just end up killing us all simply because they exist, why don't you do something productive and work on helping promote diplomacy and concession in order to secure peace.

Maybe, maybe not. The indications are that we're generally looking peaceful, compared to some other eras in history.

Again - maybe, maybe not. WMD's are generally considered to be a last resort, just as the Fat Man bombs were that hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They probably won't be used in lieu of ground/air/naval warfare, in which there is quite a lot of better strategic and concessional value in.
Prophecy_Denied
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2009 12:33:45 PM
---According to scientists, it is the sun who will spell the end for humans. Humans will probably not be the cause of their own demise.

Ooo black hole or super nova pick your poison...
That girl who smiles at you everyday. That man who opened the door for you. That kid who's dating your daughter. We are amongst you.
http://churchofsatan.com...