Jump to topic:

Viper-King decactivated

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 8:54:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, so since he deactivated his account in the middle of a debate, Doesn't that make me the automatic winner?
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Mak-zie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 7:20:44 AM
At 3/6/2012 8:54:00 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
Ok, so since he deactivated his account in the middle of a debate, Doesn't that make me the automatic winner?

Most likely, since he'll forfeit the other rounds. But if his arguments so far are still better than yours, probably not...
"Never underestimate the power human stupidity." Robert A. Heinlein
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 11:00:41 AM
At 3/8/2012 7:20:44 AM, Mak-zie wrote:
At 3/6/2012 8:54:00 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

Most likely, since he'll forfeit the other rounds. But if his arguments so far are still better than yours, probably not...

If his arguments are better by far and in themselves defeat yours, or has better sourcing & conduct & spelling throughout, he can win. But it is very likely you will win (haven't seen the debate though).
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...