Total Posts:166|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Arrest Kony

tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 10:13:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
www.kony2012.com

http://www.youtube.com...
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 10:16:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
?? What is this thread about and why should he be arrested?
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 10:32:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Edit: looked him up, agreed.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 11:27:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You mean you've only just heard about him?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:16:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 11:27:19 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
You mean you've only just heard about him?

Surprisingly, yes. I don't pay attention to Uganda.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:18:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 11:27:19 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
You mean you've only just heard about him?

No, I watched the Invisible Children movie a few years ago.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:20:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He's a bastard, but I would never put U.S. troops there. I'm sure you can find quite a fair amount of mercenaries who would gladly depose that son-of-a-bitch.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:24:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
For the mere price of 10 million pounds I am more than willing to take my sky-ship and my crew, fly over there and waste his arse.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:26:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I admire Kony's determination and facing of adversity in the face of danger.

Anyways, this isn't going to do anything. Unless you want to send 30k troops to Uganda and spark a Civil War, nothing is going to happen.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:39:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 12:26:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I admire Kony's determination and facing of adversity in the face of danger.:

Yeah, I've always admired people who the penises of their enemies, and someone who disfigures & rapes children. I say he should be given a humanitarian medal.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:46:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 12:39:01 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:26:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I admire Kony's determination and facing of adversity in the face of danger.:

Yeah, I've always admired people who the penises of their enemies, and someone who disfigures & rapes children. I say he should be given a humanitarian medal.

That's overexaggerated. The video is full of lies. Kony is a humanitarian man who wants to establish an effective government.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:56:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 12:46:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:39:01 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:26:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I admire Kony's determination and facing of adversity in the face of danger.:

Yeah, I've always admired people who the penises of their enemies, and someone who disfigures & rapes children. I say he should be given a humanitarian medal.

That's overexaggerated. The video is full of lies. Kony is a humanitarian man who wants to establish an effective government.

Where did you get your information from?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:57:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 12:56:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:46:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:39:01 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:26:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I admire Kony's determination and facing of adversity in the face of danger.:

Yeah, I've always admired people who the penises of their enemies, and someone who disfigures & rapes children. I say he should be given a humanitarian medal.

That's overexaggerated. The video is full of lies. Kony is a humanitarian man who wants to establish an effective government.

Where did you get your information from?

stupidity or conjecture?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:59:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't care if he wants a strong government, a theocratic nation can have an effective government. He is specifically ignoring his country's problems, recruiting children to fight, burning villagers and killing thousands in order to rule the country, has no legitimacy, and is simply a terrorist in a country that cannot combat him.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:41:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 12:56:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:46:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:39:01 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:26:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I admire Kony's determination and facing of adversity in the face of danger.:

Yeah, I've always admired people who the penises of their enemies, and someone who disfigures & rapes children. I say he should be given a humanitarian medal.

That's overexaggerated. The video is full of lies. Kony is a humanitarian man who wants to establish an effective government.

Where did you get your information from?

Where exactly did you get your information from? A video made by a random journalist?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:47:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:41:50 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:56:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:46:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:39:01 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:26:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I admire Kony's determination and facing of adversity in the face of danger.:

Yeah, I've always admired people who the penises of their enemies, and someone who disfigures & rapes children. I say he should be given a humanitarian medal.

That's overexaggerated. The video is full of lies. Kony is a humanitarian man who wants to establish an effective government.

Where did you get your information from?

Where exactly did you get your information from? A video made by a random journalist?

I didn't make any claims yet. I asked you a question that you just tried to dodge. So,....again, where did you get your information from?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:51:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Arrest the United States.

Killing, abducting, displacing and brain-washing people more efficiently and on a larger scale than Kony could ever hope to do.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:54:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:51:14 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Arrest the United States.

Killing, abducting, displacing and brain-washing people more efficiently and on a larger scale than Kony could ever hope to do.

generic claim that could be applied to virtually any country. This really isn't a criticism of the United States.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:57:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.

So you when you said he was a respectable man trying to be humanitarian, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:58:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:57:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.

So you when you said he was a respectable man trying to be humanitarian, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

He is trying to unite the country and make it one with God.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:59:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:58:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:57:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.

So you when you said he was a respectable man trying to be humanitarian, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

He is trying to unite the country and make it one with God.

So you when you said he was trying to be united the country and make it one with God, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:00:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:59:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:58:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:57:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.

So you when you said he was a respectable man trying to be humanitarian, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

He is trying to unite the country and make it one with God.

So when you said he was trying to unite the country and make it one with God, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

Fixed*
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:02:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:58:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:57:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.

So you when you said he was a respectable man trying to be humanitarian, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

He is trying to unite the country and make it one with God.

No, he is merely satisfying his lust for power.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:02:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:59:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:58:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:57:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.

So you when you said he was a respectable man trying to be humanitarian, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

He is trying to unite the country and make it one with God.

So you when you said he was trying to be united the country and make it one with God, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

Are you retarded?

Joseph Kony (born 18 September 1964[4] in Odek, Uganda[1]) is a Ugandan guerrilla group leader, head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a group engaged in a violent campaign to establish theocratic government based on the Ten Commandments throughout Uganda.[1] The LRA say that God has sent spirits to communicate this mission directly to Kony.[5]
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:05:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:02:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:59:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:58:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:57:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.

So you when you said he was a respectable man trying to be humanitarian, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

He is trying to unite the country and make it one with God.

So you when you said he was trying to be united the country and make it one with God, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

Are you retarded?

Joseph Kony (born 18 September 1964[4] in Odek, Uganda[1]) is a Ugandan guerrilla group leader, head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a group engaged in a violent campaign to establish theocratic government based on the Ten Commandments throughout Uganda.[1] The LRA say that God has sent spirits to communicate this mission directly to Kony.[5]

yes I can see that it mentions religious motives,...now where does it say he's a humanitarian? I don't know what you're insulting me for, I'm just trying to get you to stop pulling BS and actually back up what you say.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:06:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:02:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:59:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:58:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:57:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.

So you when you said he was a respectable man trying to be humanitarian, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

He is trying to unite the country and make it one with God.

So you when you said he was trying to be united the country and make it one with God, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

Are you retarded?

Joseph Kony (born 18 September 1964[4] in Odek, Uganda[1]) is a Ugandan guerrilla group leader, head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a group engaged in a violent campaign to establish theocratic government based on the Ten Commandments throughout Uganda.[1] The LRA say that God has sent spirits to communicate this mission directly to Kony.[5]

How does this make him a humanitarian?
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:09:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:06:22 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:02:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:59:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:58:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:57:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/7/2012 1:50:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, the only reason that you are defending Kony is that he is not humanitarian.

Whether or not humanitarian is good is subjective, not to mention the fact of whether he is humanitarian.

So you when you said he was a respectable man trying to be humanitarian, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

He is trying to unite the country and make it one with God.

So you when you said he was trying to be united the country and make it one with God, you completely made it up and have no kind of evidence or support for that extravagantly absurd assertion. .....noted.

Are you retarded?

Joseph Kony (born 18 September 1964[4] in Odek, Uganda[1]) is a Ugandan guerrilla group leader, head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a group engaged in a violent campaign to establish theocratic government based on the Ten Commandments throughout Uganda.[1] The LRA say that God has sent spirits to communicate this mission directly to Kony.[5]

How does this make him a humanitarian?

it doesn't. He thinks that pulling up a quote, bolding mildly irrelevant information, and confidently insulting people will make it appear as though he knew what he was talking about all along.

Kony is not a humanitarian and has no humanitarian desires, LK is just being deliberately ignorant.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:25:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's not our business. That's up to the people in Uganda. Also, why is everyone up in arms over this one man? Have people just now realized this stuff happens? This has been going on around the world for hundreds of years.

Central Africa is a complete disaster and this Kony guy isn't the only one.