Jump to topic:

Question.

Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 5:55:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
New here. How do you vote on debates? I've been unsuccessful in all my attempts. Is it a glitch?

Another thing, can we add a "support" section to the forums for user to user help?
Life is like radiation. A uniquely damaging event. Perhaps I will live another thirty years. Perhaps I will die tomorrow. But I have no regrets. I was sometimes forced to make difficult choices. But enough is enough. As Vladimir would say, you can only die once, make sure it is worth it.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 5:58:40 PM
You need to complete three debates as a postulate of voting.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 6:00:14 PM
At 3/10/2012 5:58:40 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Ugh. I don't have the time. I'll just stick with reading them...
Life is like radiation. A uniquely damaging event. Perhaps I will live another thirty years. Perhaps I will die tomorrow. But I have no regrets. I was sometimes forced to make difficult choices. But enough is enough. As Vladimir would say, you can only die once, make sure it is worth it.
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 6:03:15 PM
At 3/10/2012 6:00:14 PM, Irkutsk wrote:
At 3/10/2012 5:58:40 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Ugh. I don't have the time. I'll just stick with reading them...

You can easily get three debates done. If not though, you will still have fun reading.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama