Jump to topic:

Leaving DDO.

Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 1:02:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Made up my mind. I'm closing my account. I have a variety of reasons, and I don't feel like going into them. If you have an urgent need to contact me, I still have a chess.com username under rockylightning. use that.

kthxbai.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 10:11:08 AM
If you want to take a break from DDO, you can just not log in and go onto other things for a while. There's no point in leaving. anyway, goodbye and goodluck.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 11:02:02 AM
You'll be back.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 11:11:16 AM
At 3/11/2012 1:02:28 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
Made up my mind. I'm closing my account. I have a variety of reasons, and I don't feel like going into them. If you have an urgent need to contact me, I still have a chess.com username under rockylightning. use that.

kthxbai.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 1:22:53 PM
I'm back just to give you some details.
I'm not leaving DDO exactly. I'm just migrating to a new account so that I will be anonymous again. I don't want anything I post here able to be connected with my facebook profile or with myself.

I'll be making a new account later this week.

I will still live on in your hearts...

kthxbai