Jump to topic:

multi accounter/alleged troll says sorry

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:12:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"i am truley sorry i wont be a "troll" anymore i just want to have fun debating. I also want avise from you guys it would be nice.... message me them and i am really really sorry guys please forgive me i have learned" ~ Maggy/6 other accounts in a PM

So lets help her learn how to debate... and she will heal her troll fits on her own

DON'T BAN THIS ONE, unless this continues.

But lets fate take its course. Lets see if she is sincere with her word.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:13:37 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:12:36 PM, 16kadams wrote:
"i am truley sorry i wont be a "troll" anymore i just want to have fun debating. I also want avise from you guys it would be nice.... message me them and i am really really sorry guys please forgive me i have learned" ~ Maggy/6 other accounts in a PM

So lets help her learn how to debate... and she will heal her troll fits on her own

All in favor, Say I.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:14:20 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:13:37 PM, kyro90 wrote:

All in favor, Say I.

I
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:14:22 PM
sure... I
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:14:35 PM
Aye, lol
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:15:00 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:14:22 PM, 16kadams wrote:
sure... I

Why woulod you NOT say I? YOu made the forum....
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:15:20 PM
http://www.3dluvr.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:15:28 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:15:00 PM, kyro90 wrote:
sure... I

I said it!
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:16:35 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:15:28 PM, 16kadams wrote:
sure... I

I said it!

I know but you said "sure" like you didnt even make the forum.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:17:17 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:16:35 PM, kyro90 wrote:
sure... I

I said it!

It had the nac sign so I added that
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:18:02 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:17:17 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/12/2012 7:16:35 PM, kyro90 wrote:
sure... I

I said it!

It had the nac sign so I added that

Oh alright.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:24:28 PM

says the guy who noob sniped her in a debate saying "some people think you are bad for this website" after she had spammed multiple debates, opened up at least 3 different accounts on this site, cursed like a sailor in her arguments, and her biggest line was "Dont hate me im 13"....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:26:41 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:24:28 PM, imabench wrote:

says the guy who noob sniped her in a debate saying "some people think you are bad for this website" after she had spammed multiple debates, opened up at least 3 different accounts on this site, cursed like a sailor in her arguments, and her biggest line was "Dont hate me im 13"....

And that she just wanted to have fun! This is her theme song
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:28:34 PM
BBB

You don't want me to expand my abbreviation.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:30:51 PM

it was just a noob snipe!
and she said sorry for the things
Mak-zie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:33:58 PM

Despite 16kadams hypocriteness (if that's a word), everyone deserves a second chance. Whether shes means it or not, I don't know.
"Never underestimate the power human stupidity." Robert A. Heinlein
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:35:09 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:33:58 PM, Mak-zie wrote:

Despite 16kadams hypocriteness (if that's a word), everyone deserves a second chance. Whether shes means it or not, I don't know.

She deserved to get banned until she said sorry, how is that hypocritical?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:35:34 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:30:51 PM, 16kadams wrote:

big freakin deal she has 5 accounts on here, spammed ddo with a ton of debates, dropped a few F-bombs everywhere, sent hate mail, and the only reason your vouching for her is because she CLEARLY seduced you ....

Your a sick bastard you know that?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:36:37 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:35:34 PM, imabench wrote:

big freakin deal she has 5 accounts on here, spammed ddo with a ton of debates, dropped a few F-bombs everywhere, sent hate mail, and the only reason your vouching for her is because she CLEARLY seduced you ....

ew that's gross
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:38:18 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:36:37 PM, 16kadams wrote:

ew that's gross

Like Kyro, your teenage labido has prevailed over your intellect.

I expected better of somebody on a debate site.....
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:39:21 PM

ew that's gross

Lol Once again.... I was the only one defending her and yet now everyone is on her side. I must be really good at convincing or nobody seemed to care. :P
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:39:33 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:38:18 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

ew that's gross

you guys are gross
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:40:10 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:39:33 PM, 16kadams wrote:

ew that's gross

you guys are gross

Wait 'til High School.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:40:14 PM
let me go through the TOS before I make a ban or no ban decision.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:40:32 PM

ew that's gross

You're a 4 year old, I swear..You and dustpelt...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:42:13 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:40:10 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/12/2012 7:39:33 PM, 16kadams wrote:

ew that's gross

you guys are gross

Wait 'til High School.

Lol, tell me about it. :P
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:44:22 PM
broke rule 5 times
Broke rule C (inflammatory harmful) aka cussing every 5 seconds
Broke rule G (impersonated multi accounts)
Broke rule O (stalked tuff asked me for a picture [ew])
Broke rule S (she broke cyber bulling laws)
Broke 1, 2, 3 of rule T

I made my decision: she broke all of this multiple times... Ban her.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 7:45:31 PM
At 3/12/2012 7:40:32 PM, 000ike wrote:

ew that's gross

You're a 4 year old, I swear..You and dustpelt...

their being creepers!