Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Poll: What should DDO's background color be?T

JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:26:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
First, let me state that this is a strictly hypothetical question.

What would you like the background color of DDO to be?

I vote for Chartreuse
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:27:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
same colors
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:29:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
i like the white, and jimtimmy probably likes all the white too....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:32:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It should be a dominant American flag enshrined around the globe, with a golden eagle at the edge of the banner. Then by it, in golden letters, the "In glory of the Democratic Liberal Empire", that shall be our motto!
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:33:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:32:05 PM, 000ike wrote:
It should be a dominant American flag enshrined around the globe, with a golden eagle at the edge of the banner. Then by it, in golden letters, the "In glory of the Democratic Liberal Empire", that shall be our motto!

I said color!!!!

I can't do pictures. I'm sorry, I've tried.

I mean, pictures probably wouldn't work.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:33:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Green!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:34:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:33:09 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 8:32:05 PM, 000ike wrote:
It should be a dominant American flag enshrined around the globe, with a golden eagle at the edge of the banner. Then by it, in golden letters, the "In glory of the Democratic Liberal Empire", that shall be our motto!

I said color!!!!

I can't do pictures. I'm sorry, I've tried.

I mean, pictures probably wouldn't work.

isn't it against the TOS to hack?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:34:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:33:42 PM, thett3 wrote:
Green!

Chartreuse is a green, right?

Two votes for green... maybe.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:35:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:34:17 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 8:33:42 PM, thett3 wrote:
Green!

Chartreuse is a green, right?

Two votes for green... maybe.

i'll vote for Chartreuse
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:36:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:34:04 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/12/2012 8:33:09 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 8:32:05 PM, 000ike wrote:
It should be a dominant American flag enshrined around the globe, with a golden eagle at the edge of the banner. Then by it, in golden letters, the "In glory of the Democratic Liberal Empire", that shall be our motto!

I said color!!!!

I can't do pictures. I'm sorry, I've tried.

I mean, pictures probably wouldn't work.

isn't it against the TOS to hack?

I believe that only refers to things that run malicious code on another person's computer. I don't think a color is malicious... ?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:37:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Blue-green!
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:38:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I figure I could either change the color on the challenges page... and risk getting in troublez.

Or, I could run a personal color service. I could send each member a page of their own with their selected color.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:39:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:27:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
same colors
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:41:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:39:30 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Ok I'll do that. Tell me or PM me if you want a colored background on your own personal page.

I want an army green background
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:44:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I change my preference to either Persian green or Carolina blue.

I am indecisive at the moment considering how vast my appreciation of both hues is.:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 8:49:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:44:01 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I change my preference to either Persian green or Carolina blue.

I am indecisive at the moment considering how vast my appreciation of both hues is.:)

You must accept PMs
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 9:04:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:57:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:
You do realize that your hypothetical question to me does not represent what innomen might do, right?

Yes.

I knew that :)

On a completely unrelated note:

http://www.debate.org...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 10:52:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 8:29:32 PM, imabench wrote:
i like the white, and jimtimmy probably likes all the white too....

did no one get the joke?
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 10:54:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 10:52:34 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/12/2012 8:29:32 PM, imabench wrote:
i like the white, and jimtimmy probably likes all the white too....

did no one get the joke?

i guess everyone missed it :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 11:01:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 10:52:34 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/12/2012 8:29:32 PM, imabench wrote:
i like the white, and jimtimmy probably likes all the white too....

did no one get the joke?

I did, but as an upstanding member, and The Official DDOian for a better DDO, I can't be involved with such... low behavior...

*smirk*

*snort*

*goes off to make a new smear ad*
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 11:46:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 11:01:13 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 10:52:34 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/12/2012 8:29:32 PM, imabench wrote:
i like the white, and jimtimmy probably likes all the white too....

did no one get the joke?

I did, but as an upstanding member, and The Official DDOian for a better DDO, I can't be involved with such... low behavior...

*smirk*

*snort*

*goes off to make a new smear ad*

lolwut? Did u just insult us? XD!
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 12:02:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 11:46:25 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/12/2012 11:01:13 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 10:52:34 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/12/2012 8:29:32 PM, imabench wrote:
i like the white, and jimtimmy probably likes all the white too....

did no one get the joke?

I did, but as an upstanding member, and The Official DDOian for a better DDO, I can't be involved with such... low behavior...

*smirk*

*snort*

*goes off to make a new smear ad*


lolwut? Did u just insult us? XD!

Did I?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 2:59:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/13/2012 2:59:17 AM, FREEDO wrote:
It should blink rapidly through ever color to ward off the non-committed.

And the epileptic.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 4:44:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/13/2012 2:59:35 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/13/2012 2:59:17 AM, FREEDO wrote:
It should blink rapidly through ever color to ward off the non-committed.

And the epileptic.

This. We don't accept cripples here.

Not really though.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 10:38:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think the color should be tourquose or teal
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~