Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Presidential Terms?

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 10:54:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
6 months
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
socialpinko
Posts: 11,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 10:55:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
They used to be a year, now I think they're only 6 months. But it really depends on when Ore_Ele decides to throw the election together.
16kadams
Posts: 10,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:18:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2012 10:55:02 PM, socialpinko wrote:
They used to be a year, now I think they're only 6 months. But it really depends on when Ore_Ele decides to throw the election together.

Hasn't he become inactive D:

Like not on in a month?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
airmax1227
Posts: 13,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:24:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have a feeling an Innomen dictatorship will manifest by popular demand.


Innomen for dictator
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Posts: 21,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:27:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2012 12:18:55 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 10:55:02 PM, socialpinko wrote:
They used to be a year, now I think they're only 6 months. But it really depends on when Ore_Ele decides to throw the election together.

Hasn't he become inactive D:

Like not on in a month?

16k has a point, ore_ele hasn't been online in a month now
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Posts: 10,534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:39:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/15/2012 12:27:26 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/15/2012 12:18:55 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 10:55:02 PM, socialpinko wrote:
They used to be a year, now I think they're only 6 months. But it really depends on when Ore_Ele decides to throw the election together.

Hasn't he become inactive D:

Like not on in a month?

16k has a point, ore_ele hasn't been online in a month now

Then Airmaxs comment is a reality ;)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross