Jump to topic:

Lady Royale Wins Debate *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:21:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good evening my fellow friend. Lady Royale has won her debate against, me of course. Lets give her a hand. I admit, the topic was absolutely, utterly ridiculous.
But at least she got her wish once again. She's an Atheist, so I would not expect much out of her at all. Anything of substance that is. She thinks her opinions are valid, but they have been invalid for as long as she has been alive. And maybe, she needs an outlet to show the world exactly how she really feels about humanity and the world within. That would be very interesting. You can unleash all of the anger and put it to good use instead of playing video games, or watching Japanimation DVDS on Friday nights. LOL
What do you guys think.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:28:22 PM
If the topic was so obviously slanted in my favor, you should not have claimed that Drafterman was wrong in the forums.

For everyone's reference, I have posted the debate in this message.

http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:29:00 PM
At 3/15/2012 12:21:28 PM, inferno wrote:
Good evening my fellow friend. Lady Royale has won her debate against, me of course. Lets give her a hand. I admit, the topic was absolutely, utterly ridiculous.
But at least she got her wish once again. She's an Atheist, so I would not expect much out of her at all. Anything of substance that is. She thinks her opinions are valid, but they have been invalid for as long as she has been alive. And maybe, she needs an outlet to show the world exactly how she really feels about humanity and the world within. That would be very interesting. You can unleash all of the anger and put it to good use instead of playing video games, or watching Japanimation DVDS on Friday nights. LOL
What do you guys think.

I have a hard time believing that you are a real person who sits on a computer and makes those posts. "lady royale"? Seriously?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:36:05 PM
At 3/15/2012 12:29:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
What do you guys think.

I have a hard time believing that you are a real person who sits on a computer and makes those posts. "lady royale"? Seriously?

He's either a troll or has some kind of mental dysfunction. I'm not even joking.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:38:44 PM
He's either a troll or has some kind of mental dysfunction. I'm not even joking.

This is ^^ funny.
___
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 12:40:37 PM
At 3/15/2012 12:36:05 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 3/15/2012 12:29:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
What do you guys think.

Wrong. People have alter egos. You have yet to realize the definition of the word.
You are a fine one to talk my friend. But where I come from, they would chew you up and spit you out.
Mak-zie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2012 8:49:54 PM
What do you guys think.

Okay, how about everyone creates a new forum topic whenever they win or lose a debate??
"Never underestimate the power human stupidity." Robert A. Heinlein