Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Some Readers please...

Lexicaholic
Posts: 526
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2009 9:31:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/5/2009 9:06:31 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
Someone please read through these debates...

My opponents forfeited in a few of them, so they're not on the main page. Couple of them are really interesting...

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

K, I'll check some out.
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 8:13:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Bump... Thanks for the people that have read and voted...

More people please read this one: http://www.debate.org...

My opponent forfeited a round and refused to address half the points in the argument and is still winning somehow...
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:25:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
How do u know this cc?
Also, I know animefantony personally. Hes not JCMT. JCMT is white. AFT is African American. Case Closed.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:28:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I am pretty sure they are not the same, but since that debate wasn't under the debates in the challenge period thing, I checked JCMT's profile, clicked on the link to that debate, and found it was closed, not accepted. It said it was closed by customer support and I would like to know what kind of person would report that debate.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:44:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Here's some Lulz:

Ken,

I researched your claim and found that AnimeFanTony and JustCallMeTarzan are
NOT the same person. Please don't start debates making such claims. If you
think a member is in violation of the Terms of Use, just report them and
I'll research the issue.

Regards,
Webmaster

How many times did I need to say that DAT made the claim, not me...

DAT makes claim.
DAT refuses challenge.
DAT reports debate.

What a coward....
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 9:19:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/8/2009 2:44:39 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
Here's some Lulz:

Ken,

I researched your claim and found that AnimeFanTony and JustCallMeTarzan are
NOT the same person. Please don't start debates making such claims. If you
think a member is in violation of the Terms of Use, just report them and
I'll research the issue.

Regards,
Webmaster

How many times did I need to say that DAT made the claim, not me...

DAT makes claim.
DAT refuses challenge.
DAT reports debate.

What a coward....

Coming from someone who will no longer even engage me in conversation!
Just for the record: I didn't report anything of the sort.
And I still think your AFT;D

SERIOUS QUESTION for JCMT and anyone else with an opinion: Did Kleptin knowingly and with malice of forethought try to deceive DDO members by stating (erroneously) that I had used the word KIND throughout the debate? http://www.Debate.org... (I only used the terms Family or Genus) OR.. Did Kleptin just 'see what he wanted to see'? Did he literally 'read' kind instead of Family or Genus? It's a fascinating question to me as I actually believe the latter. (and I cannot, for the life of me, see an alternative hypothesis) Would Kleptin himself care (dare) to comment?

2Corinthians10:5
Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 9:21:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I think you mean "Malice aforethought."
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
LB628
Posts: 176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 10:34:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/8/2009 9:19:01 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
SERIOUS QUESTION for JCMT and anyone else with an opinion: Did Kleptin knowingly and with malice of forethought try to deceive DDO members by stating (erroneously) that I had used the word KIND throughout the debate? http://www.Debate.org... (I only used the terms Family or Genus) OR.. Did Kleptin just 'see what he wanted to see'? Did he literally 'read' kind instead of Family or Genus? It's a fascinating question to me as I actually believe the latter. (and I cannot, for the life of me, see an alternative hypothesis) Would Kleptin himself care (dare) to comment?


After reading the debate, I do not think it was intentional, or that he was actually misreading what you said. Given that the aforementioned claim of "kind" as opposed to species, family or genus only happened once, and that through the rest of the debate, he used the words family, species and genus when replying I think it was just a slip-up. And it in no way affects the outcome of the round.
StAndrewsLad
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 5:54:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/5/2009 9:06:31 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
Someone please read through these debates...

My opponents forfeited in a few of them, so they're not on the main page. Couple of them are really interesting...

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Hi Tarzan

I'd like to debate you on WTC7. On the technical and forensic engineering issues.
I say that NIST have presented an erroneous hypothesis for the collapse of the building, and provably so. Their version of events for WTC7 is impossible from an engineering aspect.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:03:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 5:54:01 AM, StAndrewsLad wrote:
At 7/5/2009 9:06:31 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
Someone please read through these debates...

My opponents forfeited in a few of them, so they're not on the main page. Couple of them are really interesting...

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Hi Tarzan

I'd like to debate you on WTC7. On the technical and forensic engineering issues.
I say that NIST have presented an erroneous hypothesis for the collapse of the building, and provably so. Their version of events for WTC7 is impossible from an engineering aspect.

6 years ago. How did you even find this?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
mc9
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:25:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:03:15 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/8/2016 5:54:01 AM, StAndrewsLad wrote:
At 7/5/2009 9:06:31 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
Someone please read through these debates...

My opponents forfeited in a few of them, so they're not on the main page. Couple of them are really interesting...

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Hi Tarzan

I'd like to debate you on WTC7. On the technical and forensic engineering issues.
I say that NIST have presented an erroneous hypothesis for the collapse of the building, and provably so. Their version of events for WTC7 is impossible from an engineering aspect.

6 years ago. How did you even find this?

Probably Google search
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 10:58:55 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/8/2016 10:25:21 PM, mc9 wrote:
At 1/8/2016 1:03:15 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 1/8/2016 5:54:01 AM, StAndrewsLad wrote:
At 7/5/2009 9:06:31 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
Someone please read through these debates...

My opponents forfeited in a few of them, so they're not on the main page. Couple of them are really interesting...

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Hi Tarzan

I'd like to debate you on WTC7. On the technical and forensic engineering issues.
I say that NIST have presented an erroneous hypothesis for the collapse of the building, and provably so. Their version of events for WTC7 is impossible from an engineering aspect.

6 years ago. How did you even find this?

Probably Google search
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy