Jump to topic:

Charlie_Danger was banned

Refer_Madness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2009 10:53:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys, It's Charlie Danger, I borrowed my friend's account (NO DEBATE.ORG, I DON'T HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS) to tell you all that I GOT MY ACCOUNT CLOSED.

I guess the admin missed my forum post about the raceist debate that was posted under my name, but WASN'T ME!

Somebody help me!
BRING BACK Charlie_Danger!!!!!!
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2009 11:27:37 PM
Haha!
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2009 11:54:39 PM
At 7/5/2009 11:27:37 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Haha!

You're so mean. And yet you make me laugh.

Don't worry, I have an evil plan to get your account reinstated. I am going to make a debate with the resolution, "Charlie_Danger should get his account back." And I am going to be Pro. And I am going to win. MUA HA HA HA HA!!!
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 2:59:39 AM
At 7/5/2009 11:27:37 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Haha!

This.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Refer_Madness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 6:26:56 AM
At 7/6/2009 3:56:06 AM, Octavian wrote:
Am I supposed to care?

Well if you didn't than you probably shouldn't have clicked on this topic
BRING BACK Charlie_Danger!!!!!!
s0m31john
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 9:47:09 AM
Little sympathy from me. Would you leave your house unlocked and give all of your friends a key as well? Would you do the same for your car? If you were at the store would you leave your car running and unlocked while you shop? If you wouldn't do those things then why don't you keep your online accounts secure with only passwords that you know and sign off of them when you're done?
alto2osu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 10:10:31 AM
Unfortunately, the fact that you've now compromised your friend's account was probably a bad move all around. You've won the battle, but most likely lost the war.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 1:24:36 PM
All three of Refer_Madness's post were from Charlie, and they both have the "word_word" username. I call shenanigans! Charlie and Refer are one! BAN CHARLIE (refer) FOR HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS!!
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 1:33:20 PM
At 7/6/2009 1:24:36 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
All three of Refer_Madness's post were from Charlie, and they both have the "word_word" username. I call shenanigans! Charlie and Refer are one! BAN CHARLIE (refer) FOR HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS!!

I don't think you read the topic, ccstate. It is called "Charlie_Danger was banned," not "Charlie_Danger should be banned." If you took the time to find Charlie's account, you would see that it has been closed (http://www.debate.org...).

Charlie technically does not have multiple accounts, as Refer_Madness is his only working account at this moment.

Please, take the time to read the topic and other posts, otherwise you'll look stupid.
Octavian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 3:52:12 PM
At 7/6/2009 2:20:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
Refer should be banned anyways because we know that it has/ had another account

Agreed.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 3:59:40 PM
I believe that it was the argument that you took down. If you didn't delete it, then it was still there...

What you should have done is editted it into an apology and then submitted and cancelled. That debate was reported and Customer Service isn't very investigative (and why should they be?)
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 4:11:40 PM
At 7/6/2009 2:20:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
Refer should be banned anyways because we know that it has/ had another account

Check out http://www.debate.org...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 11:10:51 AM
Fail #1: You lent out your account to others.
Fail #2: You said you were using your friends account, rather than that person "passing a message on."
Fail #3: You presumed the mod would use the forums and not customer service

Solution:
1) Contact Customer Supporter
2) Get a reply and wait a month for reinstatement (Or Maybe celebrities get an easy fall)
3) Get account back
4) ?
5) Profit!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.