Total Posts:118|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

All Stars And Losers Of DDO *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OK. Now it is time for me to make a list of losers and all stars.

All Stars- Innomen, Man Is Good, Licki, Andromeda, Freedo, Ren, 000Ike, Koopin, Rogue, Geo. Did I miss anyone.

Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.
Hmmm. I think I did.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:02:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
OK. Now it is time for me to make a list of losers and all stars.

All Stars- Innomen, Man Is Good, Licki, Andromeda, Freedo, Ren, 000Ike, Koopin, Rogue, Geo. Did I miss anyone. Danielle

Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.
Hmmm. I think I did.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:10:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:02:22 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
OK. Now it is time for me to make a list of losers and all stars.

All Stars- Innomen, Man Is Good, Licki, Andromeda, Freedo, Ren, 000Ike, Koopin, Rogue, Geo. Did I miss anyone. Danielle

Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.
Hmmm. I think I did.

Where is Dani.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:27:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
yay I am a loser :)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:33:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol, I feel sad since there is no awesome MVP section for meh. :P
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:39:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:27:59 PM, 16kadams wrote:
yay I am a loser :)

brofist.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:43:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:39:04 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:27:59 PM, 16kadams wrote:
yay I am a loser :)

brofist.

http://www.google.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:47:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:39:04 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:27:59 PM, 16kadams wrote:
yay I am a loser :)

brofist.

Losers Club. Hawkins is number one.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:47:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:33:28 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Lol, I feel sad since there is no awesome MVP section for meh. :P

Kyro- Youre an All Star for sure.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:48:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:47:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:33:28 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Lol, I feel sad since there is no awesome MVP section for meh. :P

Kyro- Youre an All Star for sure.

lucky.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:51:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.
Hmmm. I think I did.

Lol I feel special that I made it on the top of your list :)

Just letting you know, I am not an atheist, nor do I despise you.

Now I do believe responding to your posts and threads is detrimental, so I will now leave this thread..

kthnxbye.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:53:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
OK. Now it is time for me to make a list of losers and all stars.

All Stars- Innomen, Man Is Good, Licki, Andromeda, Freedo, Ren, 000Ike, Koopin, Rogue, Geo. Did I miss anyone.

Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.:

I'm honored to have made your list. Let's me know I'm doing a helluva job in pointing out your mental retardation. :)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:56:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:51:35 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.
Hmmm. I think I did.

Lol I feel special that I made it on the top of your list :)

Just letting you know, I am not an atheist, nor do I despise you.

Now I do believe responding to your posts and threads is detrimental, so I will now leave this thread..

kthnxbye.

So are you an Agnostic atheist or agnostic theist? One can't just be "agnostic"
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:57:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:51:35 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.
Hmmm. I think I did.

Lol I feel special that I made it on the top of your list :)

Just letting you know, I am not an atheist, nor do I despise you.

Now I do believe responding to your posts and threads is detrimental, so I will now leave this thread..

kthnxbye.

Too late. Atheist or not. You got caught once again. Next please.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:57:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:48:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:47:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:33:28 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Lol, I feel sad since there is no awesome MVP section for meh. :P

Kyro- Youre an All Star for sure.

lucky.....

IMABENCH- Youre like in the middle. Youre neutral.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:58:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:53:19 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
OK. Now it is time for me to make a list of losers and all stars.

All Stars- Innomen, Man Is Good, Licki, Andromeda, Freedo, Ren, 000Ike, Koopin, Rogue, Geo. Did I miss anyone.

Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.:

I'm honored to have made your list. Let's me know I'm doing a helluva job in pointing out your mental retardation. :)

No. Youre doing a helluva job being my slave.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 2:59:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.:

I'm honored to have made your list. Let's me know I'm doing a helluva job in pointing out your mental retardation. :)

No. Youre doing a helluva job being my slave.:

m'kay... Thanks, I guess
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 3:00:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:57:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:48:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:47:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:33:28 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Lol, I feel sad since there is no awesome MVP section for meh. :P

Kyro- Youre an All Star for sure.

lucky.....

IMABENCH- Youre like in the middle. Youre neutral.

awesome :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 3:00:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:56:02 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:51:35 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.
Hmmm. I think I did.

Lol I feel special that I made it on the top of your list :)

Just letting you know, I am not an atheist, nor do I despise you.

Now I do believe responding to your posts and threads is detrimental, so I will now leave this thread..

kthnxbye.

So are you an Agnostic atheist or agnostic theist? One can't just be "agnostic"

I am not anything as of the moment. I am confused about my religious beliefs. I believe there is a god, and believe in a lot of the morals held by christian churches, but I don't share the same beliefs as they do.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 3:01:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 3:00:36 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:56:02 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:51:35 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:01:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Now here we have the losers club. TUF, Jimmy, Lannohead, Paradigm, and the rest of those Atheists who despise me. Did I miss anyone.
Hmmm. I think I did.

Lol I feel special that I made it on the top of your list :)

Just letting you know, I am not an atheist, nor do I despise you.

Now I do believe responding to your posts and threads is detrimental, so I will now leave this thread..

kthnxbye.

So are you an Agnostic atheist or agnostic theist? One can't just be "agnostic"

I am not anything as of the moment. I am confused about my religious beliefs. I believe there is a god, and believe in a lot of the morals held by christian churches, but I don't share the same beliefs as they do.

Agnostic. Interesting.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 3:01:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 2:58:36 PM, inferno wrote:
And personal b*tch, too. =):

I'm sorry, you should take the d*ck out of your mouth before you attempt to speak.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 3:02:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No mention of me? Inferno I thought we had something going =(
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 3:02:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 3:01:46 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/20/2012 2:58:36 PM, inferno wrote:
And personal b*tch, too. =):

I'm sorry, you should take the d*ck out of your mouth before you attempt to speak.

I would. But I was told that you dont have one. At least that is what she said.
Ha, ha, ha.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 3:17:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 3:02:23 PM, phantom wrote:
No mention of me? Inferno I thought we had something going =(

Phantom. Yes, youre an All Star here.
But please be careful when you talk like that.
Had something going'.
They might make fun of ya. =)