Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Inferno's take of Africa *

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:21:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Africa is a very hot place. But there are some black people there.
I travel the world a lot and I have considered stopping by this wonderful land.
I may meet Kony, or maybe even Obama's grandmother. So, I am leaving for tonight and will be back soon.

Do you guys have any country of choice?
kfc
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:22:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
USA lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:22:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wonderland.

I think Inferno will be free to let his fantasies roam loose and wild there.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
thett3
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:22:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is this a joke?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:24:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:21:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
Africa is a very hot place. But there are some black people there.
I travel the world a lot and I have considered stopping by this wonderful land.
I may meet Kony, or maybe even Obama's grandmother. So, I am leaving for tonight and will be back soon.

Do you guys have any country of choice?

Egypt. I have an Uncle who works there, and it is relatively stable.

Does this mean that Koopin and inferno is the same person?
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:26:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
koopin don't mess with us. What is this?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:27:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:26:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
koopin don't mess with us. What is this?

Long story. But a long time ago I made an account called interigator, pretending to be irritating. Then I just made the name to inferno. But I scum slipped on this account.
kfc
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:29:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:27:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:26:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
koopin don't mess with us. What is this?

Long story. But a long time ago I made an account called interigator, pretending to be irritating. Then I just made the name to inferno. But I scum slipped on this account.

So, the person I got into an argument with about being a troll like 8 months ago, was you? The person that got into religious arguments with Izbo...was you?

I don't believe you.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:30:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:29:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:27:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:26:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
koopin don't mess with us. What is this?

Long story. But a long time ago I made an account called interigator, pretending to be irritating. Then I just made the name to inferno. But I scum slipped on this account.

So, the person I got into an argument with about being a troll like 8 months ago, was you? The person that got into religious arguments with Izbo...was you?

I don't believe you.

Yeah, i think he's just trolling us XD
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:32:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:29:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:27:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:26:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
koopin don't mess with us. What is this?

Long story. But a long time ago I made an account called interigator, pretending to be irritating. Then I just made the name to inferno. But I scum slipped on this account.

So, the person I got into an argument with about being a troll like 8 months ago, was you? The person that got into religious arguments with Izbo...was you?

I don't believe you.

http://www.google.com...

Believe the mindblow.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:34:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:33:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'll go ahead and shut my inferno account down soon.

Easy way to prove it, eh? Just shoot him a PM to close it and open it back up.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:35:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:34:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:33:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'll go ahead and shut my inferno account down soon.

Easy way to prove it, eh? Just shoot him a PM to close it and open it back up.

lol, well then this is quite a funny situation. Since there is nothing to prove that i'm him I can keep the account open and half the site will believe me.
kfc
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:38:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:35:42 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:34:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:33:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
I'll go ahead and shut my inferno account down soon.

Easy way to prove it, eh? Just shoot him a PM to close it and open it back up.

lol, well then this is quite a funny situation. Since there is nothing to prove that i'm him I can keep the account open and half the site will believe me.

What about Inferno's knowledge of your second coming to DDO?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:40:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The annoying part of all this is that it kind of makes sense that inferno would be koopin. Cosmic kept on with this rant that "Koopin was still with us" ...and when I asked who he was, he wouldn't tell.

But, no one can pretend to troll for that long,...and inferno and koopin have been online simultaneously before.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:41:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:38:10 PM, Man-is-good wrote :

What about Inferno's knowledge of your second coming to DDO?

I guess that's some proof. Anyone can clearly see it's me.

Why does he never have a pic, why does he not really debate, why can't he vote on debates, why did he know I was coming to ddo, why does he say he's in love with rogue....
kfc
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:44:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It used to be a basically established fact that koopin was interegator. IT IS TRUE
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:46:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:44:28 PM, phantom wrote:
It used to be a basically established fact that koopin was interegator. IT IS TRUE

I know, and I debated myself to prove it. Guess people forgot?
kfc
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:48:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:40:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
The annoying part of all this is that it kind of makes sense that inferno would be koopin. Cosmic kept on with this rant that "Koopin was still with us" ...and when I asked who he was, he wouldn't tell.

But, no one can pretend to troll for that long,...and inferno and koopin have been online simultaneously before.

I proved a few weeks ago that just because you are simulataneously online with another account does not mean that you are not that account. You can always open up another browser on your computer or you can even open one account in InPrivate mode.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:48:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Koopin, you have 2 minutes to temporarily deactivate inferno's account. If It doesn't say "account deactivated" by 9:52 ET, then you're totally lying.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:49:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:48:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
Koopin, you have 2 minutes to temporarily deactivate inferno's account. If It doesn't say "account deactivated" by 9:52 ET, then you're totally lying.

the time limit is to prevent you from contacting inferno, if he's a separate person :p
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:49:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:46:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:44:28 PM, phantom wrote:
It used to be a basically established fact that koopin was interegator. IT IS TRUE

I know, and I debated myself to prove it. Guess people forgot?

Yeah, IP adresses, mod confirmation and pm's confirmed the whole thing. Only the newish members doubt.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:51:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love Russia. lol However, I do indeed would love to live in Japan, China, and Korea for at least a few your each so I can experience their fascinating cultures first hand. :)
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:54:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:49:39 PM, phantom wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:46:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:44:28 PM, phantom wrote:
It used to be a basically established fact that koopin was interegator. IT IS TRUE

I know, and I debated myself to prove it. Guess people forgot?

Yeah, IP adresses, mod confirmation and pm's confirmed the whole thing. Only the newish members doubt.

If the mods knew, Inferno and Koopin would be banned for multi-accounting.

Also, Inferno had deep knowledge of conspiracy theory that no one here knows. (He was way off though, but still.)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:58:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/20/2012 8:54:50 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:49:39 PM, phantom wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:46:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/20/2012 8:44:28 PM, phantom wrote:
It used to be a basically established fact that koopin was interegator. IT IS TRUE

I know, and I debated myself to prove it. Guess people forgot?

Yeah, IP adresses, mod confirmation and pm's confirmed the whole thing. Only the newish members doubt.

If the mods knew, Inferno and Koopin would be banned for multi-accounting.


Completely false. interrogator's account is still open and you would agree that they are the same, yet it's not banned
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 10:23:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't buy that Koopin and Inferno are the same account. Koopin left for a while but Inferno stayed on. Also, Inferno only posts inflammatory threads. The only time I've seen koopin troll is in mafia games.