Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

I <3 inferno *

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:57:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't understand why there is so much inferno hate going around. I find him amusing, funny, fun to read and occationally witty. He's really quite harmless. I find his style interesting and slightly charming.

Just saying...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 11:02:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/21/2012 10:57:53 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I don't understand why there is so much inferno hate going around. I find him amusing, funny, fun to read and occationally witty. He's really quite harmless. I find his style interesting and slightly charming.:

Well, you're entitled to have the wrong opinion :)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 11:06:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/21/2012 11:02:25 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/21/2012 10:57:53 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I don't understand why there is so much inferno hate going around. I find him amusing, funny, fun to read and occationally witty. He's really quite harmless. I find his style interesting and slightly charming.:

Well, you're entitled to have the wrong opinion :)

As everyone is. Maybe it's just because I've never been the target of one of his rants?
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 11:39:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
someone is trying to get on his all star list. jk ;) i think he's funny & harmless too.

People only get shaken up by him if they allow his words to get to them because they touch some personal chord, meaning that they are essentially allowing him to "win" :P
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 11:52:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am neutral over this issue
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 12:31:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Everyone loves Inferno. They're all just too afraid to "come out of the closet"
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 12:54:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/21/2012 12:31:02 PM, phantom wrote:
Everyone loves Inferno. They're all just too afraid to "come out of the closet"

he's so annoying
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 12:59:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/21/2012 12:58:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
Oh dang, wrong acount. I am Conservativepolitico too. Dangit.

Really doesn't work two hours later. Any way I'm ConservativePolitico.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 3:58:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/21/2012 11:06:29 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/21/2012 11:02:25 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/21/2012 10:57:53 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I don't understand why there is so much inferno hate going around. I find him amusing, funny, fun to read and occationally witty. He's really quite harmless. I find his style interesting and slightly charming.:

Well, you're entitled to have the wrong opinion :)

As everyone is. Maybe it's just because I've never been the target of one of his rants?

I was just about to say this. When he constantly tries to insult you, and derail discussions repeatedly without ever having a reasonable discussion, specifically aiming to lower the quality of the site (FREEDO does it for comedic value and it's evident from his *serious* moments). Inferno just gets sweary, angry, and irritating in general.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 6:05:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/21/2012 3:58:05 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 3/21/2012 11:06:29 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/21/2012 11:02:25 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/21/2012 10:57:53 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I don't understand why there is so much inferno hate going around. I find him amusing, funny, fun to read and occationally witty. He's really quite harmless. I find his style interesting and slightly charming.:

Well, you're entitled to have the wrong opinion :)

As everyone is. Maybe it's just because I've never been the target of one of his rants?

I was just about to say this. When he constantly tries to insult you, and derail discussions repeatedly without ever having a reasonable discussion, specifically aiming to lower the quality of the site (FREEDO does it for comedic value and it's evident from his *serious* moments). Inferno just gets sweary, angry, and irritating in general.

Actually, I do the *serious* moments for comedic value too.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord