Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

If Charlie_Danger is allowed back..

ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 1:35:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
If Charlie_Danger is allowed back to DDO I will change my name to Hugh Jasse.

Or Hoof Hearted, but that's a horse's name.

I'm sure he will come back one way or another so whichever name you guys like more is my new name.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 2:26:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Hoo fHearted.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 4:55:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Change it to I.C. Buttz.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
bearsfan
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2009 9:02:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I almost wish he was still on this site so I could see his reaction to Charlie coming back
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2009 4:56:03 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/17/2009 9:02:20 PM, bearsfan wrote:
I almost wish he was still on this site so I could see his reaction to Charlie coming back

He is back
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2009 9:23:12 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/18/2009 4:56:03 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/17/2009 9:02:20 PM, bearsfan wrote:
I almost wish he was still on this site so I could see his reaction to Charlie coming back

He is back

However, ccstate4peat was banned, so your wish will not be granted.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2009 9:56:44 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/18/2009 9:23:12 AM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/18/2009 4:56:03 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/17/2009 9:02:20 PM, bearsfan wrote:
I almost wish he was still on this site so I could see his reaction to Charlie coming back

He is back

However, ccstate4peat was banned, so your wish will not be granted.

Oh, he wants ccstate. This is ironic.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2009 6:32:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I deserve to be back more than Charlie, but I won't change my name because you BANNED ME. Charlie should still be banned.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
Charlie_Danger
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2009 7:43:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/18/2009 6:32:52 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
I deserve to be back more than Charlie, but I won't change my name because you BANNED ME. Charlie should still be banned.

Is that so?
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

http://www.Debate.org...
word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2009 9:33:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/18/2009 7:43:09 PM, Charlie_Danger wrote:
At 8/18/2009 6:32:52 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
I deserve to be back more than Charlie, but I won't change my name because you BANNED ME. Charlie should still be banned.

Is that so?

Hells Yeah!
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
Charlie_Danger
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2009 5:41:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/18/2009 9:33:30 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
At 8/18/2009 7:43:09 PM, Charlie_Danger wrote:
At 8/18/2009 6:32:52 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
I deserve to be back more than Charlie, but I won't change my name because you BANNED ME. Charlie should still be banned.

Is that so?

Hells Yeah!

Could you explain your banning to me then?
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

http://www.Debate.org...
word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2009 2:58:30 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
ccstate, you throw an anger tantrum and vote bombed me.

Charlie was stupid enough to let someone create a second account on the same IP.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2009 3:18:48 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/18/2009 6:32:52 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
I deserve to be back more than Charlie, but I won't change my name because you BANNED ME. Charlie should still be banned.

Oh, and Phil banned you.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2009 5:00:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
What do you mean by saying Phil banned me?
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
Charlie_Danger
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2009 5:55:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/24/2009 5:00:33 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
What do you mean by saying Phil banned me?

lol

You break rules.

Phil says: "Hey, you broke rules" BANHAMMER

You get banned.
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

http://www.Debate.org...
word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2009 8:08:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I thought he meant that Phil banned me again. I said "you" as in the DDO collective.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
Charlie_Danger
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2009 10:35:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/24/2009 8:08:54 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
I thought he meant that Phil banned me again. I said "you" as in the DDO collective.

Whatever. I served my time for my crime, and I sure as hell won't be stupid enough to let it happen again, so don't tread on me. I am an expunged member of DDO, so I deserve my privleges as much as anyone else does.

But YOU, who created multiple accounts, got all bipolar and threw some porn pop-ups on the site (lol) and ADMIT to planning on making more multiple accounts, surely have not learned your lesson, repaid your debt, or show any remorse or consideration for the law
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

http://www.Debate.org...
word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2009 8:21:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/24/2009 10:35:57 PM, Charlie_Danger wrote:
At 8/24/2009 8:08:54 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
I thought he meant that Phil banned me again. I said "you" as in the DDO collective.

Whatever. I served my time for my crime, and I sure as hell won't be stupid enough to let it happen again, so don't tread on me. I am an expunged member of DDO, so I deserve my privleges as much as anyone else does.

But YOU, who created multiple accounts, got all bipolar and threw some porn pop-ups on the site (lol) and ADMIT to planning on making more multiple accounts, surely have not learned your lesson, repaid your debt, or show any remorse or consideration for the law

Bipolar has ups and downs. At that point, I only had downs.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.
Charlie_Danger
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2009 9:56:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/25/2009 8:21:23 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
At 8/24/2009 10:35:57 PM, Charlie_Danger wrote:
At 8/24/2009 8:08:54 PM, ccstateisback wrote:
I thought he meant that Phil banned me again. I said "you" as in the DDO collective.

Whatever. I served my time for my crime, and I sure as hell won't be stupid enough to let it happen again, so don't tread on me. I am an expunged member of DDO, so I deserve my privleges as much as anyone else does.

But YOU, who created multiple accounts, got all bipolar and threw some porn pop-ups on the site (lol) and ADMIT to planning on making more multiple accounts, surely have not learned your lesson, repaid your debt, or show any remorse or consideration for the law

Bipolar has ups and downs. At that point, I only had downs.

The severe irony here is the fact that I actually am diagnosed as BiPolar. I'm done.
http://www.Debate.org...
^Latest Debate^

http://www.Debate.org...
word

http://www.debate.org...
lolwut^

http://www.myspace.com...
^Not music, but music^

Music Line of The Day:
"She burns like the sun, and I can't turn away"
ccstateisback
Posts: 296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2009 9:47:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I doubt you want to here this, but I'm sorry. Seeing all this probably sucked, and the fact that you sort of got brought into this, I wish I could take all this back.
studentathletechristian8 - Congrats- you may have your first online girlfriend!

Me - I had a MySpace girlfriend, but it was really a 45 year old guy friend.