Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Warning: Don't add or respond to this person!

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 7:35:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
WARNING
A person keeps sending friend invites like this one:

Nice To Meet You My name is Jessica. here is my privet e-mail '(jessicanechwa2011(at)hotmail.com) I would like to know you the more, I can send you my picture and my detail's, I'm waiting for your mail to my email address above. please do not chat with

If you get these, delete them. Don't fall for them, if you email, then she probably spams you.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 7:37:26 PM
Well don't post things unless you have a definitive reason to.

When making such a bold claim as to ignore a person you don't know don't use words like "probably".
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 7:39:27 PM
She sent me the same email, I would definitely avoid.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 7:41:19 PM
I wouldn't ever respond to a nobody like that. I reserve my responses for important people. Like financially strapped princes of African nations.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 7:43:11 PM
I got a similar email. But with a different "username"
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 9:41:40 PM
At 3/21/2012 7:44:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com...

Lulz.

I was rather shocked that spam has pervaded our messages now?

I considered those so sacred hitherto.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 2:14:02 AM
She sent me one too. I don't think people are stupid enough to fall for this stuff though.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 2:36:49 AM
At 3/22/2012 2:14:02 AM, TUF wrote:
She sent me one too. I don't think people are stupid enough to fall for this stuff though.

I had to check your profile to make sure that you live in America.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:43:26 AM
At 3/21/2012 7:35:55 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
WARNING
A person keeps sending friend invites like this one:

Nice To Meet You My name is Jessica. here is my privet e-mail '(jessicanechwa2011(at)hotmail.com) I would like to know you the more, I can send you my picture and my detail's, I'm waiting for your mail to my email address above. please do not chat with

If you get these, delete them. Don't fall for them, if you email, then she probably spams you.

It's love spam. ext time please post it here: http://www.debate.org...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.