Jump to topic:

Presidential interview with JimTimmy

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:16:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Q: "Do you mind if I ask a few questions to you about DDO and stuff for a presidential interview?"

A: "Sure

Will this be posted to the forums?"

Q: "Yes.

As president, how do you intend to deal with the Iran nuclear crisis? Would you support President Obama's decision to back Israel?"

A: "Well, it is my opinion that President Obama has been to weak on backing Israel.

I wish Obama were much tougher on Iran than he has been."

Q: "Alright, do you plan to expand the DDO nuclear weapons program that the innomen administration has been constructing?"

A: "Yes."

Q: "What/who do you view as the greatest menace to the site?"

A: "Well, I have said it is this liberal authoritarian block that seems bent on suppressing conservative thought.

I'm not gonna name names. But, this group is full of folks who know very little about anything. However, they are very loud and have far too much influence."

Q: "As president would you send the DDO army (Thaddeus, 16kadams, and 000ike--they've just been drafted) to intervene militarily in Syria?"

A: "Well, 16kadams is my vice president, so he would not go. But, I would be open to military action if it were to benefit DDO."

Q: " if 16kadams will not be sent over, who will be in command in Syria?"

A: "I do not have anyone yet because we are not definitley committed to attacking Syria yet.

But, I can assure you that I will find the most qualified person."

Q: "Who would you consider for apointment of Supreme commander? And also, do you plan to ally this site and its army with another debating site?"

A: "I don't have any people in mind yet. Maybe you *both laugh*

Um, but, yes, I would always be open to alliances. But, I am also committed to retaining our sovereighnty."

Q: "How do you plan to curve the liberal block?"

A: "Well, I am going to make it very clear that we are not going to suppress any thought. I am very much against banning.

Some might say otherwise, but they are simply lying. I am completely committed to fighting excess banning. I will use my bully pulpit to take all credibility away from this block."

Q: "Do you advocate the death penalty for notorious troublemakers like say, funkymuppets, or nonomuff?"

A: "Yes. My banning principle would allow banning in extreme cases."

Q: "given the well publicized 16kadams scandal and subsequent trial, if for some reason a member of your administration was convicted, what criteria would you look to to replace them?"

A: "Well, it would have to be someone who shared my principles and was qualified for the position.

However, I am convinced that none of the people in my administration will be convicted."

Q: "This is a unique ideo of mine, but as president would you implement "duels" to hold down flamewars. This would work by forcing participants to debate over who is more harmful to the site, and the loser gets banned"

A: "That's an interesting idea. However, I am not a big fan of banning.

My campaign is about free speech, including flame speech.

So, that would not be something I would support."

Q: "Alright. Final question, do you plan to implement membership increase campaigns, and if so, how?"

A: "Yes.

This is one area I think Innomen deserves more credit. I think he has done a fairly good job here.

However, I would certainly be more agressive in trying to recruit new members.

I would also like to point out, on another note, that we do expect to win this campaign."

"Thank you, Mr. Candidate."

"Thank you.

It is a real honor."
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:21:35 PM
"First, I'd blow up the entire middle east except for Israel. I would blow up all of Africa. I would blow up North Korea and all of the totalitarian Asian nations. I'd also blow up South America (except for Chile) and Central America.

Then, I'd get rid of France because they piss me off and have a shitty economy and military. I'd get rid of Canada and the UK because their HC sucks balls.

Is that more than three?"

-Jimtimmy
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:22:56 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:22:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I have evidence that he is going to ban people if he is elected. He is after the mod powers.

Please elaborate lady royale
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:25:39 PM
lol @ Royal. The worst thing about jim's post is that it's like... dead serious. Most other people in the thread were having fun with it. Some were kind of eyebrow raising but he took it to a whole other level.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:26:30 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:22:56 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 3/22/2012 10:22:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I have evidence that he is going to ban people if he is elected. He is after the mod powers.

Please elaborate lady royale

In a thread or a PM (I have to hunt for it) I mentioned that innomen had publically stated that he would not give JT mod powers if he were to be elected. JT claims that he does not plan on banning anybody, so he does not need them. However, his response was that he would use his "bully pulpit" to force innomen to give him the ability to ban other members of the site. Why would he need such powers if he desires a more lax banning policy?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:27:54 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:21:35 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
"First, I'd blow up the entire middle east except for Israel. I would blow up all of Africa. I would blow up North Korea and all of the totalitarian Asian nations. I'd also blow up South America (except for Chile) and Central America.

Then, I'd get rid of France because they piss me off and have a shitty economy and military. I'd get rid of Canada and the UK because their HC sucks balls.

-Jimtimmy

What a great post!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:28:41 PM

-Jimtimmy

He would spare Chile?!? That bastard!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:28:55 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:27:54 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

-Jimtimmy

What a great post!

You actually agree with him?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:29:49 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:16:10 PM, thett3 wrote:
Q: "Do you mind if I ask a few questions to you about DDO and stuff for a presidential interview?"

A: "Sure

Will this be posted to the forums?"

Q: "Yes.

As president, how do you intend to deal with the Iran nuclear crisis? Would you support President Obama's decision to back Israel?"

A: "Well, it is my opinion that President Obama has been to weak on backing Israel.

I wish Obama were much tougher on Iran than he has been."

Q: "Alright, do you plan to expand the DDO nuclear weapons program that the innomen administration has been constructing?"

A: "Yes."

Q: "What/who do you view as the greatest menace to the site?"

A: "Well, I have said it is this liberal authoritarian block that seems bent on suppressing conservative thought.

I'm not gonna name names. But, this group is full of folks who know very little about anything. However, they are very loud and have far too much influence."

Q: "As president would you send the DDO army (Thaddeus, 16kadams, and 000ike--they've just been drafted) to intervene militarily in Syria?"

A: "Well, 16kadams is my vice president, so he would not go. But, I would be open to military action if it were to benefit DDO."

Q: " if 16kadams will not be sent over, who will be in command in Syria?"

A: "I do not have anyone yet because we are not definitley committed to attacking Syria yet.

But, I can assure you that I will find the most qualified person."

Q: "Who would you consider for apointment of Supreme commander? And also, do you plan to ally this site and its army with another debating site?"

A: "I don't have any people in mind yet. Maybe you *both laugh*

Um, but, yes, I would always be open to alliances. But, I am also committed to retaining our sovereighnty."

Q: "How do you plan to curve the liberal block?"

A: "Well, I am going to make it very clear that we are not going to suppress any thought. I am very much against banning.

Some might say otherwise, but they are simply lying. I am completely committed to fighting excess banning. I will use my bully pulpit to take all credibility away from this block."

Q: "Do you advocate the death penalty for notorious troublemakers like say, funkymuppets, or nonomuff?"

A: "Yes. My banning principle would allow banning in extreme cases."

Q: "given the well publicized 16kadams scandal and subsequent trial, if for some reason a member of your administration was convicted, what criteria would you look to to replace them?"

A: "Well, it would have to be someone who shared my principles and was qualified for the position.

However, I am convinced that none of the people in my administration will be convicted."

Q: "This is a unique ideo of mine, but as president would you implement "duels" to hold down flamewars. This would work by forcing participants to debate over who is more harmful to the site, and the loser gets banned"

A: "That's an interesting idea. However, I am not a big fan of banning.

My campaign is about free speech, including flame speech.

So, that would not be something I would support."

Q: "Alright. Final question, do you plan to implement membership increase campaigns, and if so, how?"

A: "Yes.

This is one area I think Innomen deserves more credit. I think he has done a fairly good job here.

However, I would certainly be more agressive in trying to recruit new members.

I would also like to point out, on another note, that we do expect to win this campaign."

"Thank you, Mr. Candidate."

"Thank you.

It is a real honor."

Everything in bold in my opinion shows exactly why he SHOULDNT be president
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:31:09 PM
He thinks that this "liberal block" wishes to suppress conservative thought, but his entire goal, as he has admitted in this post, is to stifle liberal thought.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:31:48 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:31:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
He thinks that this "liberal block" wishes to suppress conservative thought, but his entire goal, as he has admitted in this post, is to stifle liberal thought.

Liberals? Thought? LULWUT

I kidd, I kidd...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:32:34 PM

I don't want the guy to be president. In fact I think he is joint worst candidate, but that isn't true. He says the opposite in fact.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:33:12 PM
I haven't kept too much in touch of all the presidential stuff. Could someone give me an update on all the most potential candidates?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:33:43 PM
As said by the "honorable" JT:

"I am very much against banning."
"My banning principle would allow banning..."

Lolwut?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:34:32 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:33:43 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Lolwut?

You're getting drafted for that. Get ready for Syria or Iran.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:34:52 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:32:34 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

I don't want the guy to be president. In fact I think he is joint worst candidate, but that isn't true. He says the opposite in fact.

Really?

Look at what he said. Instead of defeating liberals with his intellectual prowess, he is going to use his "bully pulpit" to demolish this "liberal block".
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:35:43 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:33:12 PM, phantom wrote:
I haven't kept too much in touch of all the presidential stuff. Could someone give me an update on all the most potential candidates?

Darkkermit + Me
Thaddeus + Tvellalot

Everyone else who is questionable
Microsuck + Stevenhawkings
Tyleraz90 + I think Royal

The batsh*t crazy ones
Jimtimmy + 16kadams

And i think thats it
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:36:13 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:34:32 PM, thett3 wrote:

Lolwut?

You heard of Rambo?
You probably haven't heard of the guy who taught Rambo all his sh1t.
I taught that guy who taught Rambo.
I can take a few crazies in turbans.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:36:29 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:35:43 PM, imabench wrote:

Darkkermit + Me
Thaddeus + Tvellalot

The batsh*t crazy ones
Jimtimmy + 16kadams

And i think thats it

You frgot about me.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:37:14 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:34:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Really?

Look at what he said. Instead of defeating liberals with his intellectual prowess, he is going to use his "bully pulpit" to demolish this "liberal block".

So he says what he says now with a pretence of credibility. He wouldn't use mod powers. Also its kind of circular. He is assuming that being president would give his position credibility. He needs credibility to be president.
So really he's not using anything he gains by being president against the libs.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:38:22 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:36:29 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 3/22/2012 10:35:43 PM, imabench wrote:

Darkkermit + Me
Thaddeus + Tvellalot

The batsh*t crazy ones
Jimtimmy + 16kadams

And i think thats it

You frgot about me.

Yep we did. You just the dark horse candidate.
No one really cares about you until two weeks before election when you shake sh1t up.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:39:28 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:36:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Lolwut?

You heard of Rambo?

fight me at UIL. Assuming you break and are there on Saturday (speech is saturday onlyy)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:39:57 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:37:14 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

Really?

So he says what he says now with a pretence of credibility. He wouldn't use mod powers. Also its kind of circular. He is assuming that being president would give his position credibility. He needs credibility to be president.

I understand that he will never be elected. My point is that his entire position is hypocritical and is targeted at demolishing intellectual discussion. I know that he has no credibility, but he does have an intention. I think that it is justified to expose it.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:42:27 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:39:57 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/22/2012 10:37:14 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

Really?

I understand that he will never be elected. My point is that his entire position is hypocritical and is targeted at demolishing intellectual discussion. I know that he has no credibility, but he does have an intention. I think that it is justified to expose it.

Am I the only one who thinks its ironic that the vice presidential candidate who was put on trial has MORE credibility than Jimtimmy at this point?

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:46:15 PM
At 3/22/2012 10:39:28 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 3/22/2012 10:36:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Lolwut?

You heard of Rambo?

fight me at UIL. Assuming you break and are there on Saturday (speech is saturday onlyy)

Assuming I break?
Ouch, that's an insult. Besides, it's not for two weeks. Don't get your panties in a knot.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:46:58 PM
Presidential Candidates

JimTimmy & 16Kadams
Microsuck & Stephen_Hawkins
DarkKermit & Imabench
Thaddeus & Tvellatott
Tyler90Az & RoyalPaladin