thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2012 7:21:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
T means: Thett3, F means: FREEDO.

T: "Hey gurl, just respond to this when you're online and we can begin"

F: "Well, I should start this off by saying that all my fans are very sexy but you are also all now aware of your tongue in your mouth and it will persist in irritating you throughout this interview."

T: "Ok, so as president who will you ban?"

F: "As president, I will eliminate "ban" from the vocabulary of DDO and, as an entire concept, it will cease to exist.

Unless I don't like you, then I will bring down the ban-hammer on the spot."

T: "How do you plan on dealing with the financial crisis?"

F: "Absolutely nothing. Crisis is a natural process in life and serves to accelerate natural selection. Financial crises, inparticular, is simply the pruning of the branches on the tree of the economy.

However, doing nothing would make me highly unpopular, so I would also highly tax all the people who don't vote for me and give it to the people who do."

T: "Would you execute Jimtimmy?"

F: "Oh, heavens, no. Slave-labor isn't cheap, you know."

T: "Do you plan to send a DDO envoy to 4chan?"

F: "That's classified."

T: "You can tell me broski.

Also, do you plan to provide a public transortation system for DDO?"

F: "In the Anarcho-Fascist society set up by my policies, we will never have to worry about transportation again because we will all use astral projection and ride around on unicorns. The cumulative sh1t from all unicorns is all a part of my comprehensive energy initiative."

T: "Will you outlaw paper clips?"

F: "Absolutely. I don't see why the question even needs to be posited. Any candidate who is truly attempting to be taken seriously in the DDO politics of today has no justification in support for paper clips. They should; they must; they will be brought to an end under my glorious reign."

T: "Will you take action to bring back Ronald Reagan frm the dead?"

F: "Again? Oh, geez. Well. That takes a lot of damn virgin sacrifices. I will consider it."

T: "Will you arrange a fist fight between jimtimmy and 000ike?"

F: "Gasp! That is horrendousssss! In the civilized society that I wish to create, men shall never fight each other unless it is with giant dildos covered in lard!"

T: "Answer this honestly...are you Hannah Montana?"

F: "It may surprise my adoring fans, but I am actually NOT Hannah Montana. However, honestly, I am incapable of answering this question honestly."

T: "Ok so, what major changes will you bring to DDO?"

F: "My rule serves one supreme purpose: to release the chaos. That is, the natural chaotic order. Innovation, mutation, creativity; break open our intellectual chains.

Also, weekly orgies will be held in every forum."

T: "Final question. Will you marry me?"

F: "Oh, positively! But only if you marry me back!"
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 5:19:27 PM
At 3/26/2012 5:17:43 PM, Lasagna wrote:
Can we test the weekly orgies now without waiting to see if Freedo gets elected?

Absolutely. I'm already dictator anyway. Just hi-jack a random thread and go for it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 5:37:08 PM
At 3/26/2012 5:19:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Can we test the weekly orgies now without waiting to see if Freedo gets elected?

Absolutely. I'm already dictator anyway. Just hi-jack a random thread and go for it.

Can we hi-jack this thread?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 5:39:56 PM
At 3/26/2012 5:37:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:

*rips off clothes*
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 12:01:33 AM
At 3/26/2012 5:39:56 PM, FREEDO wrote:

*rips off clothes*

Lmao. If you want to hijack a thread, go to the politics section.

Or maybe a random mafia game, lol.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 12:33:04 AM
At 3/27/2012 12:01:33 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/26/2012 5:39:56 PM, FREEDO wrote:

*rips off clothes*

Lmao. If you want to hijack a thread, go to the politics section.

Or maybe a random mafia game, lol.

http://www.debate.org...

GO GO GO
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 3:30:59 AM
Guuuuuueeeeeeesssssssssssssssss wwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuuuuuuuuutttttttthhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 3:35:11 AM
At 4/11/2012 3:30:59 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Guuuuuueeeeeeesssssssssssssssss wwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuuuuuuuuutttttttthhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freedo 3:14
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 3:54:57 AM
yep -_-
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:10:03 AM
At 3/25/2012 7:21:13 PM, thett3 wrote:

F: "Well, I should start this off by saying that all my fans are very sexy but you are also all now aware of your tongue in your mouth and it will persist in irritating you throughout this interview."

F: "As president, I will eliminate "ban" from the vocabulary of DDO and, as an entire concept, it will cease to exist.

F: "Absolutely nothing. Crisis is a natural process in life and serves to accelerate natural selection. Financial crises, inparticular, is simply the pruning of the branches on the tree of the economy.

However, doing nothing would make me highly unpopular, so I would also highly tax all the people who don't vote for me and give it to the people who do."

F: "In the Anarcho-Fascist society set up by my policies, we will never have to worry about transportation again because we will all use astral projection and ride around on unicorns. The cumulative sh1t from all unicorns is all a part of my comprehensive energy initiative."

F: "Absolutely. I don't see why the question even needs to be posited. Any candidate who is truly attempting to be taken seriously in the DDO politics of today has no justification in support for paper clips. They should; they must; they will be brought to an end under my glorious reign."

F: "Again? Oh, geez. Well. That takes a lot of damn virgin sacrifices. I will consider it."

F: "Gasp! That is horrendousssss! In the civilized society that I wish to create, men shall never fight each other unless it is with giant dildos covered in lard!"

F: "It may surprise my adoring fans, but I am actually NOT Hannah Montana. However, honestly, I am incapable of answering this question honestly."

F: "My rule serves one supreme purpose: to release the chaos. That is, the natural chaotic order. Innovation, mutation, creativity; break open our intellectual chains.

. . . .
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:12:26 AM
At 4/11/2012 9:10:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

. . . .

And there goes a couple.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:13:51 AM
At 4/11/2012 9:12:26 AM, kyro90 wrote:

. . . .

And there goes a couple.

That's not true, actually. I just realized that he asked Freedo two weeks ago, but we only met last week. Thett is in the clear <3
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:17:26 AM
At 4/11/2012 9:13:51 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/11/2012 9:12:26 AM, kyro90 wrote:

. . . .

And there goes a couple.

That's not true, actually. I just realized that he asked Freedo two weeks ago, but we only met last week. Thett is in the clear <3

Oh ok lol.
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 3:20:31 PM

Unless we got married.....
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 3:21:29 PM
At 4/11/2012 3:20:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:

LOL
I gotta know. xD
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 4:50:33 PM
At 3/25/2012 7:30:11 PM, Ren wrote:

Hail Freedo.

I concur.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:58:43 PM
At 4/11/2012 3:20:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:

O.o

Is he bigamous? It's ok as long as I get to be involved ;)
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 7:01:33 PM
Bump.

FREEDO + THETT 2012!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 7:09:24 PM
FREEDO and thett3. The only candidates who don't want puppies to be killed.
Once elected, we will tax those who didn't vote for us and give it to those who did.
Also. Orgies at every town-hall meeting.
We are friendly fascists and we DO know what is best for you.
Vote for us! http://www.debate.org...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 7:13:38 PM
At 4/21/2012 7:09:24 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Darkkermit and Imabench are also against the killing of puppies

Once elected, we will tax those who didn't vote for us and give it to those who did.

MY IDEA

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 2:38:55 AM
At 4/21/2012 7:13:38 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/21/2012 7:09:24 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Darkkermit and Imabench are also against the killing of puppies

MY IDEA

NOT. I've been having orgies here for years, buddo!

GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 11:17:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bump. FREEDO 2014!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy