Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Poll results

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:00:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So my first poll is done, and some interesting numbers and some sad numbers. First, only 28 votes, a bad sign for democracy (wait, I'm not really for democracy anyway, oh well).

Second, lets go over the results (sorry, no screen shots will be available). Microsuck and Tayleraz90 got last in every poll so I'm not writing them down.

1) Which candidate best connects with the people of DDO?
Thaddeus - 46%
Jimtimmy - 25% (WTF did I miss for this to happen over 6 weeks?)
Darkkermit - 21%

2) Which candidate will be best able to work with Juggle to make changes?
Darkkermit - 44%
Thaddeus - 30%
Jimtimmy - 19%

3) Which candidate do you think has the best chance of winning?
Thaddeus - 54%
Jimtimmy - 19%
Darkkermit - 19%

4) Which candidates do you believe would actually take the role of DDO president seriously? (this allowed multiple votes)
Darkkermit - 67%
Thaddues - 48%
Jimtimmy - 41%

5) Which candidate do you plan on voting for?
Thaddues - 39%
Darkkermit - 32%
Jimtimmy - 21%

Read into these what you would like.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:04:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why are me and Ike not on the polls?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:05:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:00:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So my first poll is done, and some interesting numbers and some sad numbers. First, only 28 votes, a bad sign for democracy (wait, I'm not really for democracy anyway, oh well).

Second, lets go over the results (sorry, no screen shots will be available). Microsuck and Tayleraz90 got last in every poll so I'm not writing them down.

1) Which candidate best connects with the people of DDO?
Thaddeus - 46%
Jimtimmy - 25% (WTF did I miss for this to happen over 6 weeks?)
Darkkermit - 21%

2) Which candidate will be best able to work with Juggle to make changes?
Darkkermit - 44%
Thaddeus - 30%
Jimtimmy - 19%

3) Which candidate do you think has the best chance of winning?
Thaddeus - 54%
Jimtimmy - 19%
Darkkermit - 19%

4) Which candidates do you believe would actually take the role of DDO president seriously? (this allowed multiple votes)
Darkkermit - 67%
Thaddues - 48%
Jimtimmy - 41%

5) Which candidate do you plan on voting for?
Thaddues - 39%
Darkkermit - 32%
Jimtimmy - 21%

Read into these what you would like.

Why dont all of these add up to 100?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:05:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:04:17 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Why are me and Ike not on the polls?

Because you just entered the race 1 day ago, and this poll went up 4 days ago.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:07:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:05:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:00:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So my first poll is done, and some interesting numbers and some sad numbers. First, only 28 votes, a bad sign for democracy (wait, I'm not really for democracy anyway, oh well).

Second, lets go over the results (sorry, no screen shots will be available). Microsuck and Tayleraz90 got last in every poll so I'm not writing them down.

1) Which candidate best connects with the people of DDO?
Thaddeus - 46%
Jimtimmy - 25% (WTF did I miss for this to happen over 6 weeks?)
Darkkermit - 21%

2) Which candidate will be best able to work with Juggle to make changes?
Darkkermit - 44%
Thaddeus - 30%
Jimtimmy - 19%

3) Which candidate do you think has the best chance of winning?
Thaddeus - 54%
Jimtimmy - 19%
Darkkermit - 19%

4) Which candidates do you believe would actually take the role of DDO president seriously? (this allowed multiple votes)
Darkkermit - 67%
Thaddues - 48%
Jimtimmy - 41%

5) Which candidate do you plan on voting for?
Thaddues - 39%
Darkkermit - 32%
Jimtimmy - 21%

Read into these what you would like.

Why dont all of these add up to 100?

Micro and Tyler got a few percentage points in each category, but I said I wasn't going to type them out (but they were in the polling).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:07:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:04:17 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Why are me and Ike not on the polls?

Cuz you stand no chance! Lol jk.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:08:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
4) Which candidates do you believe would actually take the role of DDO president seriously? (this allowed multiple votes)
Darkkermit - 67%
Thaddues - 48%
Jimtimmy - 41%

Hmmm...serious problem with the math here....
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:12:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:08:17 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
4) Which candidates do you believe would actually take the role of DDO president seriously? (this allowed multiple votes)
Darkkermit - 67%
Thaddues - 48%
Jimtimmy - 41%


Hmmm...serious problem with the math here....

This allowed multiple votes.
Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:12:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:08:17 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
4) Which candidates do you believe would actually take the role of DDO president seriously? (this allowed multiple votes)
Darkkermit - 67%
Thaddues - 48%
Jimtimmy - 41%


Hmmm...serious problem with the math here....

Multiple votes. There's your problem.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:16:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Damn JT has an actual chance of winning if those results are even close to accurate
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:17:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How many people responded to the poll? What was the total number of votes in the last election?
Debate.org Moderator
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:18:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
even if it allowed multiple votes you should still only have 100% of votes. Not 156% or so.

Let's say there are 100 people voting and 50 vote twice. That still means there's only 150 votes...so should it not be expressed as a percentage of 150
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:18:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:17:43 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
How many people responded to the poll? What was the total number of votes in the last election?

Oh 28 my bad
Debate.org Moderator
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:20:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:18:22 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
even if it allowed multiple votes you should still only have 100% of votes. Not 156% or so.

Let's say there are 100 people voting and 50 vote twice. That still means there's only 150 votes...so should it not be expressed as a percentage of 150

No it shouldn't.

18 out of 27 people voted for Dark (67%)
13 out of 27 voted for Thad (48%)
11 out of 27 voted for Jim (41%)
(and 7 votes for tyler and 2 votes for micro)
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:21:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:19:34 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Thad's got all the female votes (if that counts for anything).

It may have counted last week, but not this week anymore.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:31:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:20:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:18:22 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
even if it allowed multiple votes you should still only have 100% of votes. Not 156% or so.

Let's say there are 100 people voting and 50 vote twice. That still means there's only 150 votes...so should it not be expressed as a percentage of 150

No it shouldn't.

18 out of 27 people voted for Dark (67%)
13 out of 27 voted for Thad (48%)
11 out of 27 voted for Jim (41%)
(and 7 votes for tyler and 2 votes for micro)

This.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:33:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This would have been awesome but Steven Hawkings is running and hes pretty legit to people.....

Also both Tyler and Microsuck dropped out of the race
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:37:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Thaddeus and I haven't even started campaigning yet, while TIMMEH! has been going on and on for weeks now.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:38:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:37:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Thaddeus and I haven't even started campaigning yet, while TIMMEH! has been going on and on for weeks now.

Are you guys planning on running as the "we will do nothing and let whatever happens happen?" ticket? There's always one of those tickets.

Also, has Dark been campaigning either?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:40:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:38:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:37:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Thaddeus and I haven't even started campaigning yet, while TIMMEH! has been going on and on for weeks now.

Are you guys planning on running as the "we will do nothing and let whatever happens happen?" ticket? There's always one of those tickets.

Also, has Dark been campaigning either?

Ive been doing a few things but thats about it....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:40:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:38:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:37:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Thaddeus and I haven't even started campaigning yet, while TIMMEH! has been going on and on for weeks now.

Are you guys planning on running as the "we will do nothing and let whatever happens happen?" ticket? There's always one of those tickets.

Also, has Dark been campaigning either?

No, we haven't campaigned yet.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:40:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There should be one official poll that everyone can vote on so you can get a larger data pool, and thus a more accurate one.
Sapere Aude!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:43:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:40:51 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
There should be one official poll that everyone can vote on so you can get a larger data pool, and thus a more accurate one.

There will be in due time. But since the election is so far away, nothing really matters yet.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:43:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:38:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:37:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Thaddeus and I haven't even started campaigning yet, while TIMMEH! has been going on and on for weeks now.

Are you guys planning on running as the "we will do nothing and let whatever happens happen?" ticket? There's always one of those tickets.

No. On the contrary, we're both pretty serious about this election. With innomen stepping down, someone needs to step into his shoes.

Also, has Dark been campaigning either?

Nope. I'm hoping darkkermit just joins with us.
We could be "The DDO Elite Establishment Party" amirite?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:46:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:43:35 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:38:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:37:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Thaddeus and I haven't even started campaigning yet, while TIMMEH! has been going on and on for weeks now.

Are you guys planning on running as the "we will do nothing and let whatever happens happen?" ticket? There's always one of those tickets.

No. On the contrary, we're both pretty serious about this election. With innomen stepping down, someone needs to step into his shoes.

Also, has Dark been campaigning either?

Nope. I'm hoping darkkermit just joins with us.
We could be "The DDO Elite Establishment Party" amirite?

If I come back by election time, I'll have to make sure to get some interviews for ya'll.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:50:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:46:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:43:35 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:38:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:37:08 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Thaddeus and I haven't even started campaigning yet, while TIMMEH! has been going on and on for weeks now.

Are you guys planning on running as the "we will do nothing and let whatever happens happen?" ticket? There's always one of those tickets.

No. On the contrary, we're both pretty serious about this election. With innomen stepping down, someone needs to step into his shoes.

Also, has Dark been campaigning either?

Nope. I'm hoping darkkermit just joins with us.
We could be "The DDO Elite Establishment Party" amirite?

If I come back by election time, I'll have to make sure to get some interviews for ya'll.

Why assume that you're going to leave? Busy?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:52:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:33:42 PM, imabench wrote:
This would have been awesome but Steven Hawkings is running and hes pretty legit to people.....

Also both Tyler and Microsuck dropped out of the race

TBH, me and SH will probably end up merging with either DK, or Thad.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 12:30:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:52:07 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:33:42 PM, imabench wrote:
This would have been awesome but Steven Hawkings is running and hes pretty legit to people.....

Also both Tyler and Microsuck dropped out of the race

TBH, me and SH will probably end up merging with either DK, or Thad.

yeah but who you endorse would probably have a bigger impact on voters than microsucks or tylers endorsements
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015