Jump to topic:

Facebook Group

rougeagent21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2009 8:27:23 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I have made a DDO group on facebook. For a lot of people, this is an easier way to connect and communicate. Send me your facebook username and I will invite you to the group. You can also join by yourself. The link is as follows. http://www.facebook.com...

Hope to see you there!
"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country." -Gen. Patton
rougeagent21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2009 8:04:44 PM
We have a few more people now. Anyone else? We can more easily communicate about tournaments and the like.
"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country." -Gen. Patton
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2009 9:08:34 PM
At 7/15/2009 8:40:15 PM, dvhoose wrote:
I joined. :)

Same here.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
alto2osu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2009 12:32:22 AM
Joined, but I just recently did the whole facebook thing, so I'm a bit moronic when it comes to the intricacies of the medium :)
Lexicaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2009 12:50:55 AM
I've always been against having my information available on the web, but it's not like I'm a criminal or anything. To heck with it. Also joined. Facebook account activated.
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2009 8:11:38 AM
I'll join : )

I'm only friends with a few people from here on Facebook lol...

- Vi_Veri (obviously)
- Johnicle (for the previous tournament)
- DrAlexander (I debated him in the last tourney)

... and I think one other; forgive me, but I forget.

I'm actually not very into the whole online-thing but was thinking of joining a few other sites or something [I don't really have time though]. I had no idea what ICQ was or anything like that [and still kind of don't]. I barely use my G-mail because I don't know anyone else who has it. Anyway, yeah.
President of DDO
rougeagent21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:16:29 PM
We are growing! Good job everyone. Could everyone who has joined please state their DDO username on the group wall? Thanks a bunch :)