Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

thett10

1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 8:33:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
wtf
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I support this.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 8:52:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM, Oryus wrote:
I support this.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 8:53:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 8:52:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM, Oryus wrote:
I support this.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 8:54:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 8:53:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:52:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM, Oryus wrote:
I support this.

Sheep!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 8:57:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 8:54:23 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:53:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:52:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM, Oryus wrote:
I support this.

Sheep!

Did you just call yourself a sheep?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 9:05:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 8:57:22 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:54:23 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:53:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:52:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM, Oryus wrote:
I support this.

Sheep!

Did you just call yourself a sheep?

No, Dustpelt.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 9:07:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 8:33:38 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
wtf

This was from the April Fool's spam day.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 9:26:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 9:05:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:57:22 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:54:23 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:53:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:52:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM, Oryus wrote:
I support this.

Sheep!

Did you just call yourself a sheep?

No, Dustpelt.

Well your a goat.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 9:55:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 9:26:13 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 9:05:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:57:22 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:54:23 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:53:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:52:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM, Oryus wrote:
I support this.

Sheep!

Did you just call yourself a sheep?

No, Dustpelt.

Well your a goat.

Baahhh

Humbug!
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 9:56:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 9:55:22 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 5/6/2012 9:26:13 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 9:05:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:57:22 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:54:23 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:53:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:52:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM, Oryus wrote:
I support this.

Sheep!

Did you just call yourself a sheep?

No, Dustpelt.

Well your a goat.

Baahhh



















Humbug!

I enjoy potatoes with the innards of small rodents sprinkled with chocolate made from human milk inside them. It turns me on.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 10:01:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 9:56:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 9:55:22 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 5/6/2012 9:26:13 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 9:05:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:57:22 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:54:23 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:53:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:52:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/6/2012 8:34:10 PM, Oryus wrote:
I support this.

Sheep!

Did you just call yourself a sheep?

No, Dustpelt.

Well your a goat.

Baahhh



















Humbug!

I enjoy potatoes with the innards of small rodents sprinkled with chocolate made from human milk inside them. It turns me on.

*flicks switch*

I turned you off.