Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

post a pic of what you look like!

#3
Add Post
Forum Moderator
 
4/1/2012 1:23:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.google.com...
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 1:26:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Me in chicago
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 1:52:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lickdafoot has sex appeal because her aura is the definition of the word sensual.
She is like the Nympho who sits in the garden waiting for her long lost prey.
He walks into the unknown. He is hungry, tired, and weak. But he see something there in the distance, and his vision is vague. There is a female, who sits there on a rock in a state of loneliness and despair. She has hair like the fires of Armageddon, skin like snow, eyes that sparkle like the Western stars...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 2:40:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 1:52:45 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Lickdafoot has sex appeal because her aura is the definition of the word sensual.
She is like the Nympho who sits in the garden waiting for her long lost prey.
He walks into the unknown. He is hungry, tired, and weak. But he see something there in the distance, and his vision is vague. There is a female, who sits there on a rock in a state of loneliness and despair. She has hair like the fires of Armageddon, skin like snow, eyes that sparkle like the Western stars...

LoL!!

Against better judgment, that made me want to cheer and get another beer.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 2:49:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 2:40:32 AM, Ren wrote:
At 4/1/2012 1:52:45 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Lickdafoot has sex appeal because her aura is the definition of the word sensual.
She is like the Nympho who sits in the garden waiting for her long lost prey.
He walks into the unknown. He is hungry, tired, and weak. But he see something there in the distance, and his vision is vague. There is a female, who sits there on a rock in a state of loneliness and despair. She has hair like the fires of Armageddon, skin like snow, eyes that sparkle like the Western stars...

LoL!!

Against better judgment, that made me want to cheer and get another beer.

C'mon, it's past closing time
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 3:05:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 2:49:28 AM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/1/2012 2:40:32 AM, Ren wrote:
At 4/1/2012 1:52:45 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Lickdafoot has sex appeal because her aura is the definition of the word sensual.
She is like the Nympho who sits in the garden waiting for her long lost prey.
He walks into the unknown. He is hungry, tired, and weak. But he see something there in the distance, and his vision is vague. There is a female, who sits there on a rock in a state of loneliness and despair. She has hair like the fires of Armageddon, skin like snow, eyes that sparkle like the Western stars...

LoL!!

Against better judgment, that made me want to cheer and get another beer.

C'mon, it's past closing time

Not in NY, baby.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 3:08:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 3:08:13 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I'll see your troll and raise you another by actually posting a picture of myself.

I am part cartoon, you see. All your suspicions are confirmed.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord