Jump to topic:

Centralist Official Cabinet Positions

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:25:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
America is 70% Centrist. So why are we letting 15% from the left and 15% from the right control our nation? We need to support Independent and Centrist candidates, or risk losing another election to our special interests. In the DDO there has been a Conservative and a Liberal block, but now it's time for people like you to shine. We need support for upcoming elections so sign up for Lannan13's Centralist Party's Cabinet Positions.

Lannan13- Presiding President of the Brotherhood of Kyro and the Centralist Party
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:32:35 PM
At 4/4/2012 5:25:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
America is 70% Centrist. So why are we letting 15% from the left and 15% from the right control our nation? We need to support Independent and Centrist candidates, or risk losing another election to our special interests. In the DDO there has been a Conservative and a Liberal block, but now it's time for people like you to shine. We need support for upcoming elections so sign up for Lannan13's Centralist Party's Cabinet Positions.

Lannan13- Presiding President of the Brotherhood of Kyro and the Centralist Party

Actually, 98% of the population is centrist. We're letting the 1% of the left and 1% on the right control us.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:33:42 PM
What position would you like

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:37:16 PM
What's that.

Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 6:32:16 PM
At 4/4/2012 5:25:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Very funny.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan