Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:05:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
uh oh
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:14:42 AM
lol Oh no, please don't make a big deal out of this. I just don't want to be associated with that account anymore. I'm hoping that eventually people forget it, like the new wave of members that came and my username before that was forgotten.
yang.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:29:46 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:14:42 AM, tulle wrote:
lol Oh no, please don't make a big deal out of this. I just don't want to be associated with that account anymore. I'm hoping that eventually people forget it, like the new wave of members that came and my username before that was forgotten.

o.O holy crap, you had a username before that? You had a ton of posts hahaha
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:32:08 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:29:46 AM, Oryus wrote:

I was so close to 5000! Kind of disappointed about having to start over :p but the owners of Juggle changed my username for me without having to deactivate my account that time.
yang.
bobington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:32:42 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:29:46 AM, Oryus wrote:

tullekrazy. I liked that screen name better than nonentity.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:42:20 AM
@bob

The funny thing is, the minute I changed it I'd want to change it back haha but I didn't want to annoy the mods and everyone else with my flip-flopping.
yang.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:51:03 AM

Why? I'm pretty sure you werent hated by anyone.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:52:58 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:51:03 AM, BlackVoid wrote:

She was too hot for the site to handle.

And BlackVoid, show your boobs or GTFO.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:53:49 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:51:03 AM, BlackVoid wrote:

It wasn't that. But there was so much drama associated with that account, plus I didn't want to be judged for my looks anymore. Eventually people will forget.
yang.