Jump to topic:

Who is the best

d1a6r7s1h9i9t8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:20:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
If u think u have one the most debate on debate.org then please reply with your debate
wins.
Let us all know who is the best

Awaiting reply from the best debater on debate.org
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:23:20 AM
There is this thing called the leaderboard. Here's the link to have a look if you are unfamiliar:

http://www.debate.org...
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 10:36:12 AM
At 4/9/2012 4:23:20 AM, famer wrote:
There is this thing called the leaderboard. Here's the link to have a look if you are unfamiliar:

err...most of the leaderboard is b.s....it goes by the percentile which means well....nothing :P
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 10:49:22 AM
THEBOMB is right because a couple of times I was # 1 and a lot of people agree that I don't belong there.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 10:49:46 AM
Well, pfft, me of course.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:58:17 PM
At 4/9/2012 10:49:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
THEBOMB is right because a couple of times I was # 1 and a lot of people agree that I don't belong there.

Cool story bro
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:00:15 PM

when were you #1? Ive been here 2 months longer then you have and the leaderboard is determined almost exclusively by the number of wins you have, Danielle has been at the top since forever now
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:01:52 PM

BS~!!
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:02:48 PM
At 4/9/2012 2:00:15 PM, imabench wrote:

when were you #1? Ive been here 2 months longer then you have and the leaderboard is determined almost exclusively by the number of wins you have, Danielle has been at the top since forever now

Yeah, I thought it was kind of funny. 24 wins and claiming you've been top of the leader board twice?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:11:38 PM

False. You were never #1. Right now you are ranked #102 (pg. 4 of the leaderboard). That's far from being number one, idk where you got that idea from.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:14:30 PM
You know where you go on the homepage, and you can see "top debaters" on the side? I think that is what lannan13 is talking about.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:19:37 PM
At 4/9/2012 2:14:30 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
You know where you go on the homepage, and you can see "top debaters" on the side? I think that is what lannan13 is talking about.

OH THAT THINGY! That thing is determined by who has won debates recently, it changes like every 4 hours, sometimes less
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 3:37:01 PM
At 4/9/2012 2:19:37 PM, imabench wrote:

OH THAT THINGY! That thing is determined by who has won debates recently, it changes like every 4 hours, sometimes less

Pervrat's second right now and he hasn't debated in 11 months. (You're first atm btw!)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:14:37 PM

That means nothing. That's not a leaderboard, that's a list of debaters who are online and have decent records.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 5:35:07 PM
Oro_Ele runs Elo rankings from time to time. You can search for the thread in the debate.org forum if you care. Elo is like tennis or golf rankings in that it takes into account the strength of opponents. I like the Elo system because I rate higher on it than on the leaderboard.

Note that the leaderboard sometimes doesn't get updated for a week or more. Juggle says its not strictly by number of wins, but rather by the number of voted points. It seems to track number of wins except for members with very low numbers of debates.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 8:18:18 PM
I would still say Danielle is the top debater. 333 wins and 34 loses. No one has anything else even relatable.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Jon1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 3:30:01 AM
At 4/9/2012 4:20:54 AM, d1a6r7s1h9i9t8 wrote:
If u think u have one the most debate on debate.org then please reply with your debate
wins.
Let us all know who is the best

Awaiting reply from the best debater on debate.org

Karate kid?