Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

The Heck!?!??!?!?!??!?!

imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 11:07:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/9/2012 10:57:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It was probably because of the fiasco he pulled in the Games forum.

oh lord it was mafia related.

Who did what and when and how hard did he take it
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 11:11:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/9/2012 11:07:22 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/9/2012 10:57:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It was probably because of the fiasco he pulled in the Games forum.

oh lord it was mafia related.

Who did what and when and how hard did he take it

LOL. yes, further details are required!!
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 11:47:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
He started a game he wanted to mod and stopped it midgame. Then he disappeared. In the mafia world, it is a felony to abondon games that you started modding.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,707
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 11:52:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
He was probably a bit embarrassed about the mafia game... Wish he hadn't decided to leave though.. mistakes happen.
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 10:55:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/9/2012 11:53:28 PM, Koopin wrote:
*takes out gun and shoots self*

koopin did you actually take my picture and then put your face on it??

cause it looks GOOOOOOOD!
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 10:57:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2012 10:54:45 AM, imabench wrote:
what happened in the mafia game, why was he embarrassed?

He modded a Mafia game but was not a good mod. Instead of actively asking people for actions, he just shut the game down.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 10:59:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2012 10:57:14 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/10/2012 10:54:45 AM, imabench wrote:
what happened in the mafia game, why was he embarrassed?

He modded a Mafia game but was not a good mod. Instead of actively asking people for actions, he just shut the game down.

Is that all? He must have taken it too seriously :/
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 11:00:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2012 10:59:09 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 4/10/2012 10:57:14 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/10/2012 10:54:45 AM, imabench wrote:
what happened in the mafia game, why was he embarrassed?

He modded a Mafia game but was not a good mod. Instead of actively asking people for actions, he just shut the game down.

Is that all? He must have taken it too seriously :/

Well, a few people did give him a rough time about it. He basically signs up for every Mafia game but he never finishes any. Essentially, it amounts to trolling the Games Forum.
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 11:18:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll replace Caps in your sex orgy
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
imabench
Posts: 21,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 11:25:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
im not going to restart it ill take the easy win and then post something insane for next week
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015