Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Imabench's trolled/stupid debates

imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:42:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just in case you wanted to see them

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
^ my personal favorite
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

About to be trolled:
http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 3:35:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 1:42:44 AM, imabench wrote:
Just in case you wanted to see them

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
^ my personal favorite
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

About to be trolled:
http://www.debate.org...

I don't have a problem with troll debates. I actively enjoy them. I don't even mind troll debates which aren't funny. I do have a problem with the self-publicity you give them considering the vast majority of them aren't funny and even the ones that are mildly funny are filled with more misses than hits. There is comedy to be had in the absurd. You haven't found it yet.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 3:50:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 3:35:19 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/11/2012 1:42:44 AM, imabench wrote:
Just in case you wanted to see them

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
^ my personal favorite
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

About to be trolled:
http://www.debate.org...

I don't have a problem with troll debates. I actively enjoy them. I don't even mind troll debates which aren't funny. I do have a problem with the self-publicity you give them considering the vast majority of them aren't funny and even the ones that are mildly funny are filled with more misses than hits. There is comedy to be had in the absurd. You haven't found it yet.

honestly im doing this to keep them in one place, that is all
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 5:56:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 1:42:44 AM, imabench wrote:
Just in case you wanted to see them

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
^ my personal favorite
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

About to be trolled:
http://www.debate.org...

They are awesome
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:34:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Imabench, not that I personally care or anything, but I think that those debates you shouldn't have won. It was unfair to your opponent that you didn't take the debate seriously at all.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:39:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 7:34:39 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Imabench, not that I personally care or anything, but I think that those debates you shouldn't have won. It was unfair to your opponent that you didn't take the debate seriously at all.

The two i did hijack had resolutions that were either completely incoherant or designed for an easy win which is why i felt that nobody would care if i derailed them.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:42:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think I dislike debates that are supposed to give someone an easy win so I have no problem with Imabench hijacking a debate doing so.