Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Rap

PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:23:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do you have older videos/debates? If so, who did you lyrically massacre?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:34:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:23:51 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Do you have older videos/debates? If so, who did you lyrically massacre?

i whooped his butt in a video rap debate :)

I would like to see him go up against danielle!
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:35:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:34:27 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/12/2012 8:23:51 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Do you have older videos/debates? If so, who did you lyrically massacre?

i whooped his butt in a video rap debate :)

I would like to see him go up against danielle!:

Oh, I don't know if that's such a good idea.

I wouldn't want to see the lad get hurt :)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:42:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
im down, my first rap sucked a$$ and im in the mood for some redemtion
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 11:51:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:23:51 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Do you have older videos/debates? If so, who did you lyrically massacre?

Heheheheheheheehhehehehe. I make no statements about my performance:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 11:52:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:35:48 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 4/12/2012 8:34:27 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/12/2012 8:23:51 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Do you have older videos/debates? If so, who did you lyrically massacre?

i whooped his butt in a video rap debate :)

I would like to see him go up against danielle!:

Oh, I don't know if that's such a good idea.

I wouldn't want to see the lad get hurt :)

I would be willfully masochistic if it means being blessed with such an opportunity.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 11:53:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:42:08 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
im down, my first rap sucked a$$ and im in the mood for some redemtion

We start when you send a challenge. ^_^
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 12:03:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 11:53:11 PM, Ren wrote:
At 4/12/2012 8:42:08 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
im down, my first rap sucked a$$ and im in the mood for some redemtion

We start when you send a challenge. ^_^

Actually, fuckit, what am I talking about...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 1:22:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sure, though I'm only in the mood for text only. Did you wanna do a battle or random verses about anything of our own choosing? I'm down for whatever.
President of DDO
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 2:40:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/13/2012 1:22:26 PM, Danielle wrote:
Sure, though I'm only in the mood for text only. Did you wanna do a battle or random verses about anything of our own choosing? I'm down for whatever.

Glorious.

Random is cool, if you'd like... leaves room for more creativity and whatnot.

If you're serious, send the challenge, and made the parameters whatever you like. :)
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 2:55:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/13/2012 2:40:29 PM, Ren wrote:
Geo.

I know you've been here. Don't act all oblivious.

Haha, I actually just saw this thread for the first time about 2 hours ago. I am interested in a rap battle, preferably audio/video, unfortunately it requires too much work and dedication. I take a really long time to write rhymes, a multiple recordings and redos of the vocals, I take a long time for beat selection, etc.

If I ever get enough time and motivation to go through all that, I just might.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 6:19:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/13/2012 2:55:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/13/2012 2:40:29 PM, Ren wrote:
Geo.

I know you've been here. Don't act all oblivious.

Haha, I actually just saw this thread for the first time about 2 hours ago. I am interested in a rap battle, preferably audio/video, unfortunately it requires too much work and dedication. I take a really long time to write rhymes, a multiple recordings and redos of the vocals, I take a long time for beat selection, etc.

If I ever get enough time and motivation to go through all that, I just might.

I'm not incentive enough?

Do you have anything on wax? If you'd prefer -- if any of you would prefer -- we can work on a project together, instead.

Perhaps, I can select the beat, or provide a selection, to narrow down options.

What do you yous think? DOO collab?

Let's do it.
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 6:27:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/13/2012 6:19:19 PM, Ren wrote:
At 4/13/2012 2:55:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/13/2012 2:40:29 PM, Ren wrote:
Geo.

I know you've been here. Don't act all oblivious.

Haha, I actually just saw this thread for the first time about 2 hours ago. I am interested in a rap battle, preferably audio/video, unfortunately it requires too much work and dedication. I take a really long time to write rhymes, a multiple recordings and redos of the vocals, I take a long time for beat selection, etc.

If I ever get enough time and motivation to go through all that, I just might.

I'm not incentive enough?

Do you have anything on wax? If you'd prefer -- if any of you would prefer -- we can work on a project together, instead.

Perhaps, I can select the beat, or provide a selection, to narrow down options.

What do you yous think? DOO collab?

Let's do it.

I would be interested in getting in on a collab, if a bunch of DDOians participate.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 6:42:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Are you sure you want to face danielle? She is a tough opponent, if you have seen any of her rap videos before.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 6:50:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/13/2012 6:19:19 PM, Ren wrote:
I'm not incentive enough?

Do you have anything on wax? If you'd prefer -- if any of you would prefer -- we can work on a project together, instead.

Perhaps, I can select the beat, or provide a selection, to narrow down options.

What do you yous think? DOO collab?

Let's do it.

Haha, a collab actually sounds pretty cool.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat