Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Mud wrestle: Lickdafoot V.S. Royalpalidan

cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:11:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Who would win in a mud wrestle, LDF or Royal? I asked myself the same question for this debate when I typed up that it would end up happening.
http://www.debate.org...
(read argument 2)

So, who would win? and Why?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:18:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:11:48 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Who would win in a mud wrestle, LDF or Royal? I asked myself the same question for this debate when I typed up that it would end up happening.
http://www.debate.org...
(read argument 2)

So, who would win? and Why?

Everyone
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:22:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:18:48 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 4/12/2012 8:11:48 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Who would win in a mud wrestle, LDF or Royal? I asked myself the same question for this debate when I typed up that it would end up happening.
http://www.debate.org...
(read argument 2)

So, who would win? and Why?

Everyone:

+1
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:33:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:18:48 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 4/12/2012 8:11:48 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Who would win in a mud wrestle, LDF or Royal? I asked myself the same question for this debate when I typed up that it would end up happening.
http://www.debate.org...
(read argument 2)

So, who would win? and Why?

Everyone

true
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:34:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
As much as all of DDO should be focused on this question.. it really should be in a different forum category... like personal, or science, or religion
Debate.org Moderator
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:43:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:34:19 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
As much as all of DDO should be focused on this question.. it really should be in a different forum category... like personal, or science, or religion

I can understand personal and science, but..... religion?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 9:02:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:55:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/12/2012 8:48:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
When will the worship of Royal cease!!!!?

Never!

I'd vote for LDF, but whatevs....
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 9:02:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:48:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
When will the worship of Royal cease!!!!?

When she stops being amazing (never)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 9:04:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
...I'm just saying we should avoid objectifying the DDO women on the front forum page... lets keep this stuff a little bit buried if we can..
Debate.org Moderator
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 9:11:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 9:06:57 PM, Mirza wrote:
Intellectual discussions related to debate.org, this way ---> http://www.debate.org...

Nonsensical threads about people you talk about because you feel utterly lonely, that way ---> http://www.debate.org...

+200,000,000
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 12:08:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2012 9:04:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
...I'm just saying we should avoid objectifying the DDO women on the front forum page...

lets keep this stuff a little bit buried if we can..

0.0
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 12:10:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 12:08:49 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/12/2012 9:04:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
...I'm just saying we should avoid objectifying the DDO women on the front forum page...

lets keep this stuff a little bit buried if we can..

0.0

Are you disagreeing? If it's going to happen, it's best it not be front and center on the site
Debate.org Moderator
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 12:12:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 12:10:37 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/17/2014 12:08:49 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/12/2012 9:04:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
...I'm just saying we should avoid objectifying the DDO women on the front forum page...

lets keep this stuff a little bit buried if we can..

0.0

Are you disagreeing? If it's going to happen, it's best it not be front and center on the site

Nope. I'm just necroposting... XD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 12:13:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 12:12:39 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/17/2014 12:10:37 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/17/2014 12:08:49 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/12/2012 9:04:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
...I'm just saying we should avoid objectifying the DDO women on the front forum page...

lets keep this stuff a little bit buried if we can..

0.0

Are you disagreeing? If it's going to happen, it's best it not be front and center on the site

Nope. I'm just necroposting... XD

oh ok... so I guess we agree that we should keep objectifying women to a minimum
Debate.org Moderator
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 12:19:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 12:13:57 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/17/2014 12:12:39 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/17/2014 12:10:37 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/17/2014 12:08:49 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/12/2012 9:04:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
...I'm just saying we should avoid objectifying the DDO women on the front forum page...

lets keep this stuff a little bit buried if we can..

0.0

Are you disagreeing? If it's going to happen, it's best it not be front and center on the site

Nope. I'm just necroposting... XD

oh ok... so I guess we agree that we should keep objectifying women to a minimum

I disagree with some hyper feminists on what objectifying women actually means. Many think that any comment about a women's features is objectifying them/
Saying women have boobs isn't objectifying women. A lot of groups engage in sloganeering, and throw lines like that constantly without thinking.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 12:47:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 12:13:57 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/17/2014 12:12:39 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/17/2014 12:10:37 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/17/2014 12:08:49 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/12/2012 9:04:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
...I'm just saying we should avoid objectifying the DDO women on the front forum page...

lets keep this stuff a little bit buried if we can..

0.0

Are you disagreeing? If it's going to happen, it's best it not be front and center on the site

Nope. I'm just necroposting... XD

oh ok... so I guess we agree that we should keep objectifying women to a minimum

Or just stop entirely lol
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 5:05:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/17/2014 12:45:40 AM, Romanii wrote:
All humans are objects.

You are but a figment of my imagination.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2014 5:19:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2012 8:48:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
When will the worship of Royal cease!!!!?

when Roy gets beaten by MassiveDump, and bsh1 no longer loves YYW.
Actually, Roy could get beaten by MassiveDump.
Scratch that, and change it to:
When Roy gets beaten by Teemo, and bsh1 no longer loves YYW.
Teemo is a noob killer, but he has absolutely no chance against Roy. That makes more sense.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...