Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Conspiracy Theory Debate.org Tournament!!!!

1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 9:54:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello everyone, I am 1Historygenius. I have decided to start this tournament because I think it is fun to see what people have to say for some random conspiracy theories I found online that seem rather interesting while I do not believe them!!! There are 3 rounds in this tournament. The first round will have 4 debates and thus 8 people. The winners will advance to round 2 in which 2 debates will take place and 4 people are left and the final round will have 1 debate voted by the people! Yes, that is right. For the final debate between the last 2 standing I will hold a poll of 5 very interesting conspiracy theories. As of now we have to get through round 1 and here are the debates:

1. Princess Diana was Murdered by the Royal Family
Pro:
Con:

2. Global Warming is a Fraud
Pro:
Con:

3. A UFO was recovered at Roswell
Pro:
Con:

4. Marilyn Monroe was murdered
Pro:
Con:
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 9:55:47 PM
At 4/12/2012 9:54:03 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Hello everyone, I am 1Historygenius. I have decided to start this tournament because I think it is fun to see what people have to say for some random conspiracy theories I found online that seem rather interesting while I do not believe them!!! There are 3 rounds in this tournament. The first round will have 4 debates and thus 8 people. The winners will advance to round 2 in which 2 debates will take place and 4 people are left and the final round will have 1 debate voted by the people! Yes, that is right. For the final debate between the last 2 standing I will hold a poll of 5 very interesting conspiracy theories. As of now we have to get through round 1 and here are the debates:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

pssh...no JFK assassination...
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 9:57:19 PM
At 4/12/2012 9:55:47 PM, THEBOMB wrote:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

pssh...no JFK assassination...

I am saving the best for last. Remember I said the final tournament was going to be a vote? I will not reveal the other 4, but one of them will be this one. Right now we are starting with minor ones and then they get more interesting.

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Sans_the_Ander
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 10:12:25 PM

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Wouldn't it be very easy for Con to win all of these conspiracy theory debates since they're so crazy?
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 10:28:53 PM
At 4/12/2012 10:12:25 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Wouldn't it be very easy for Con to win all of these conspiracy theory debates since they're so crazy?

yes, yet because of my geographical position I could win either side of the UFO one.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 10:33:32 PM
At 4/12/2012 10:12:25 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Depends on how the debaters act in the debates.

Sans_the_Ander
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 10:44:26 PM

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro: Sans_the_Ander
Con:

What the heck, I'll go for trying to prove a crazy theory. Why not :p
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 10:45:03 PM
At 4/12/2012 10:44:26 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro: Sans_the_Ander
Con:

What the heck, I'll go for trying to prove a crazy theory. Why not :p

That's the spirit!

Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 10:58:17 PM

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

I'll be Con roswell
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 10:59:15 PM
At 4/12/2012 10:58:17 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

I'll be Con roswell

Actually change me to pro roswell, Its more difficult
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 11:00:01 PM
Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro: Nur Ab Sal
Con:

Pro:
Con:
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 11:01:09 PM
At 4/12/2012 10:59:15 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 4/12/2012 10:58:17 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

Pro:
Con:

Pro:
Con:

Pro: Nur-Ab-Sal
Con:

Pro:
Con:

I'll be Con roswell

Actually change me to pro roswell, Its more difficult

Sans_the_Ander
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 11:02:51 PM
At 4/12/2012 11:00:01 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Pro:
Con:

Pro: